of     1   

Sir_Homer
#170762331Tuesday, August 11, 2015 2:12 PM GMT

Seahawks vs. Packers: This is the game that decides the #1 seed out in the NFC. With both teams craving that first week off come playoff time, this will be the game that either puts the Packers in the seat for a repeat, or the Seahawks with a chance to try and be the powerhouse they were in S2. The Packers have only played 2 challenging games, the Pats and the Skins. Even with that being said, they have been great this year, losing only once to the Skins. The Seahawks have been as good, if not better. I am saying this because; last season they were god-awful. And now, they look like the real Seahawks. This game will come down to if the clutch Packers offense shows, or if the clutch Seahawk defense shows. Final O/T: Seahawks: 63 Packers: 56 PTWF: Seahawks: Nike, Jordy, Killer, Beast, Grandpa, Sam, How2, Ike. Packers: JJSwatable, Prodi, jtt, best, hawk, bk, eject, kel. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Redskins vs. 49ers: The game that will decide which of these teams that were in the playoffs S3 will make it back there. Both of these teams have shown flashes of greatness, and then points of failure. One of the storylines to watch for, back in Week 5, the time was changed, and no Redskins showed up. So losing is not an option for the Skins depending how the first game goes. Or is it? The Skins they have been mostly good all year, losing to only the 49ers and then the following week, losing to the Seahawks. They have a good roster, and they have won in the clutch, when they won the game against the Packers. The 49ers were primed for the #1 seed, until they forfeited to the Seahawks last week. So this team shouldn’t be taken for granted. The first two games this weekend are NFC showcases, and the NFC has been a powerhouse. Let’s move on to the AFC now. Final: 49ers: 49 Redskins: 35 PTWF: 49ers: Vital Fam, hwj, Hunter, vip. Skins: Mix, fire, force, soviet, winter, naz, Cy’s, Dak. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Pats vs. Steelers: Well, the first game featuring an AFC team is one that could decide two teams fate. If the Steelers lose, they would be out, and we wouldn’t have to bother with the Broncos-Raiders game. If the Pats win, they get a 7-1 record. “But Homer, why did you say ‘2 teams fate?’” Well, the Raiders could just FF if the Steelers lost, they would be in. So, that is it. The Pats have been nearly unstoppable, only losing to the Packers, and they didn’t lose by much. They are going for a record of 6 games won in a row being by forfeit. The Steelers are desperately trying to stay in the playoffs. I personally think that this team died when sportsgirl left, and they still haven’t moved on. Is time running out for the Steelers? Will the Pats get the record? We won’t know until 5 PM EST Saturday! Final: Pats: 63 Steelers: 42 PTWF: Pats: jts, zom, veg, Fardo, Franky, super, Ice, York, Incred. Steelers: The Cuttings, oRel, dex. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Broncos vs. Raiders: These teams faced off back in Week 5, the Broncos winning that one. There is nothing on the line for the Broncos, as a win will give them a confidence boost. The Raiders, they need to win. The Broncos have been good all season, but never embracing a powerhouse title, as the Pats have been a little bit better. Matt has done a great time with this team, and if he can lead them back to the playoffs, that would be a great thing. The Raiders have been pretty bad. They are a shell of their former selves, losing all but 2 games this year. You have to give them credit they haven’t yet quit. Godder has kept this team gritty, but they have to be more than gritty, you have to be good. This game doesn’t nearly have the impact that the first two games did, as one team has a playoff spot, and one is trying to secure one. Final: Broncos: 70 or FFW Raiders: 35 or FFL PTWF: Broncos: Insta, macho, r232, fareed, Ak, jodi, 00, Matt. Raiders: h0ly, Vick, Kill, Kevin, tony, Ray, Godder. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lions vs. Dolphins: Who really cares about this game? No offense to either team, but I think that this game will not be good. I am just doing the final. Final: Lions: FFW Dolphins: FFL
MeanCCXII
#170788778Tuesday, August 11, 2015 6:43 PM GMT

u stoopid
UniversaIs
#170791017Tuesday, August 11, 2015 7:04 PM GMT

I'm qbing during Seahawks game. >forgets again I'm PTW
ostunty
#170792082Tuesday, August 11, 2015 7:14 PM GMT

forget your predictionz
basechad1234
#170795471Tuesday, August 11, 2015 7:42 PM GMT

-has predicted against the Packers every week after beating his team- jajajajajajajajjajajajajajajjaja
Matthew0709
#170813325Tuesday, August 11, 2015 10:03 PM GMT

Yayayayaya we play raiders 3 times in s4 rofl
Sir_Homer
#170827284Wednesday, August 12, 2015 12:03 AM GMT

@base Week 6, and Week 7 I predicted you guys would win.
Sir_Homer
#170827348Wednesday, August 12, 2015 12:04 AM GMT

Anyone who disagrees with my predictions can make their own.
DrGodder
#171221031Saturday, August 15, 2015 1:55 AM GMT

Im sorry, but homerun is dumb. "70-35" < we beat them 77-42 with our backups in a scrimmage. Seriously homerun, you dont know what your talking about. Its going to be a great game, and I think we will win tbh
Sir_Homer
#171238136Saturday, August 15, 2015 4:26 AM GMT

@DrG Make your own predictions then.
Sir_Homer
#171238429Saturday, August 15, 2015 4:29 AM GMT

@DrG Also, I can make my own predictions then way I want to. Little thing called the 1st amendment.

of     1