of     1   

NinjaMastery
#170858110Wednesday, August 12, 2015 4:57 AM GMT

One of the great things to OBC is the black background, however, what if this was available to all users? I am not saying that we take away how they have it, but I think that we should be able to customize our profiles a little more for the sake of us, as people. If we look at how they have it set up, lets assume that, if you have No BC, you are able to edit some smaller things, change what is where, etc. If you have BC, lets assume you can change the color of your page. This would promote more people to be different, as I know how boring it is to look at the same white background, repeatedly. TBC should be able to add a couple Decal's, perhaps, to there profile, along with all the previous bonuses. OBC will be able to add a video or two to there profile, which would have to be approved by Roblox's great Admins. I truly believe this would be a great feature because so many people have been asking around about this, and, you may be able to get to know who you have befriended a little better, or at least get a decent image of what you are supposed to think of them. By getting to know your fellow Robloxians(They will get the option to turn on who can view their profile's(custom version)) then it will be easier on who to decide you should add, or do the opposite and unfriend. Thank you for your time and please post your opinions of this. I truly believe this would be a great, fantastic feature to Roblox. Again, thank you. Personalize Your Roblox Page
NinjaMastery
#170859087Wednesday, August 12, 2015 5:10 AM GMT

If you feel the same way, please post your opinions on the subject. Thank you. Personalize Your Roblox Page
3era
#170859704Wednesday, August 12, 2015 5:18 AM GMT

>Chrome extensions "Love is like peeing yourself. Everyone can see it but only you get that warm, tingly feeling it brings." - eunit | "POOTIS" - Heavy 2007
g00t
#170860286Wednesday, August 12, 2015 5:26 AM GMT

I think we should be able to without chrome extensions You could put your feed up at the top of your profile, make some things face sideways, etc Holcam Shower & Bath Enclosures - Get the Shower Door You Really Want!

of     1