of     1   

justinbutt
#171065618Thursday, August 13, 2015 10:06 PM GMT

Welcome to the MPD Application form! I thank you for trying to join the MPD to help make the community a safer place. **NOTE** : If you do not take time into this application, I will not take time into accepting you. You want this job? Prove it... [In Game name] : [Age] : [DOB] : [How active can you be?] : [What experience do you have?] : [What can you do to help the MPD?] : [What position do you excel most at?] : [What do you think to job is of the MPD?] : [Any other agency(s) you're in or have been in?] : [Any other extra info?] : **NOTE** You must meet and talk to Justinbutt before you're accepted into MPD
AgentAdawg
#171068951Thursday, August 13, 2015 10:37 PM GMT

[In Game name] : AgentAdawg [Age] : 13 [DOB] : I would like to keep this private. [How active can you be?] : Almost every day [What experience do you have?] : I have been in other Police groups: EAPD, TRC, and RBPD [What can you do to help the MPD?] : I will be very active and protect Washington DC, and stay faithful to MPD, and respect higher command. [What position do you excel most at?] : I will learn to excel at any position justin chooses to put me [What do you think to job is of the MPD?] : To serve the citizens and Government of WASHINGTON DC [Any other agency(s) you're in or have been in?] : The CIA for a different USA group [Any other extra info?] : No
Nutrixi
#171122380Friday, August 14, 2015 8:04 AM GMT

[In Game name] : vinceke!$& [Age] : 12 [DOB] : I would like to keep this private. [How active can you be?] : Almost every day [What experience do you have?] : I have been in other Police groups: EAPD, TRC, and RBPD [What can you do to help the MPD?] : I will be very active and protect Washington DC, and stay faithful to MPD, and respect higher command. [What position do you excel most at?] : I will learn to excel at any position justin chooses to put me [What do you think to job is of the MPD?] : To serve the citizens and Government of WASHINGTON DC [Any other agency(s) you're in or have been in?] : DI [Any other extra info?] : No
XxYeshTheConductorxX
#171217144Saturday, August 15, 2015 1:23 AM GMT

[In Game name] : [Age] : 17 [DOB] : 7/14/1998 [How active can you be?] : Everyda around 1 [What experience do you have?] : CHP group [What can you do to help the MPD?] : Make a lot of helpful arrests [What position do you excel most at?] : Bike patroller [What do you think to job is of the MPD?] : to arrest abusers, patrol washington [Any other agency(s) you're in or have been in?] : C.H.P and Divisions [Any other extra info?] : No
xFraxus
#171268550Saturday, August 15, 2015 12:02 PM GMT

[In Game name] :xFraxus [Age] :17 [DOB] : May 24, 1998 [How active can you be?] :Everyday around 8 am. [What experience do you have?] :Starbucks Group{VP}. [What can you do to help the MPD?] :I can arrest the really bad murderer's and the the bad people. [What position do you excel most at?] :Motercyle Patroller [What do you think to job is of the MPD?] :to arrest murderders and partol DC. [Any other agency(s) you're in or have been in?] :Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts. [Any other extra info?] :Im a Vice president on Starbucks Coffee.
choclatesalty123
#171506030Monday, August 17, 2015 11:03 AM GMT

[In Game name] :choclatesalty123 [Age] :13 [DOB] : January 18th 2002 [How active can you be?] :3 days a week [What experience do you have?] : I was in secret service [What can you do to help the MPD?] : become a officer and play the role well and do good rp. [What position do you excel most at?] : motorcycle patrol [What do you think to job is of the MPD?] : to protect and serve the nation [Any other agency(s) you're in or have been in?] : medical service and secret service [Any other extra info?] : n/a

of     1