of     1   

corneredsniper278
#171116468Friday, August 14, 2015 6:31 AM GMT

I can't remember what they call that, but suppose it's a helmet that lets you play the game as if you were there and control your character with your mind (when you think you lift your arm, you lift you arm in the game). It will be good because first of all it's really cool to take the gaming experience to that level. Secondly, injured people can experience running and jumping like frogs again. Though I don't know if having injury in the spine will prevent the person from playing, you know stuff like that. There might be other possible benefits from this idea but I have not really thought that part through. I know it'll be very expensive because of all that programming and tests to make sure not to fry the brain but when the time comes I think it'll be a great idea for both Roblox and the players. Yes it's like the one in SAO but I didn't base my idea from that and I'm just giving an idea so don't hate me if it might be a bad one.
SiIentTruth
#171117632Friday, August 14, 2015 6:48 AM GMT

It's called virtual reality, but ROBLOX isn't suppose to be real life, it's suppose to be bloxy.
mathsman49
#171117807Friday, August 14, 2015 6:51 AM GMT

Support. I'd like to see myself inside the ROBLOX world.
corneredsniper278
#171231305Saturday, August 15, 2015 3:19 AM GMT

Oh ok, thanks. Yeah, you can be bloxy inside the game. I just said you can control it as if you're controlling your body. There are so much games to play that I'm sure will grant the user a fun experience
redpandanicole
#171234202Saturday, August 15, 2015 3:46 AM GMT

You can already use VR kits to play roblox, you just need stereoscopic screen controllers and knowledge of the "gamepad" workings in roblox.
redpandanicole
#171234343Saturday, August 15, 2015 3:48 AM GMT

But the fact that its possible aside, how many people actually have something like an Oculus Rift at their disposal to use? Alot of roblox is populated with young children, i dont think every 9 year old has a VR headset (yet). You can do this yourself if you can script well, but theres no reason for roblox to do it at all.
corneredsniper278
#171402319Sunday, August 16, 2015 3:52 PM GMT

Bringing roblox to higher levels of gaming experience is a good reason. Didn't know about that VR thing. They brought roblox into mobile, why not into those VR things. Also, I said in time because time might come that those VRs will a commonly used gadget just like the android things. So maybe not a console, just an installation pack to easily connect the user to the roblox server.

of     1