of     1   

Bilal_Powell
#171179263Friday, August 14, 2015 7:50 PM GMT

As much as I hate to do this, I am forced to quit this game. It has become an addiction and I need to stop playing it. I tell myself not do play it and I find myself playing. I joined roblox in 2012, getting into games like robloxity, being an OD'er and doing roblox online dating which is stupid. The person that showed me roblox is gbenga1234, and he is still my best friend to this day. Me and Gbenga got into a group called TSL, one day I followed my friend from tsl into a game called Old Football Legends which I kept playing even after he left. After about a month of playing legends, some people started talking about a new league that had been made based of legend, called Old Football League. I asked them about it and they told me to join that the league needed members. I joined and I immediatly found a spot on the Roblox Warriors, who I stayed with until the end of the season, losing the victory bowl by one to the Pemberly Punishers. From the Warriors I went to the Panthers where I became the starting center, and witnessed ezio bomb get double jump taken away from OFL. I went inactive and got cut from the panthers around week 5. I started season 3 on the Corinth Spartans, beating ducks by 1 when hii put the ball away and said 8 men on the field. I won the Vb with the spartans, and that is when my OFL career took a slight downturn. After I had left the spartans, I was failing a class and had to take a break from Roblox, once I got that grade up I started roblox again and after failing a few tryouts I joined the barton bruisers. Even though we won the Vb that season I didnt enjoy because I didnt get the playing time I wanted. This inspired me to work harder, and to earn a starting spot on the Season 5 bruisers. THis season was absolute trash we went 0-7 and the coaching staff was absolute BS! So after Season 6 ended and I left barton, I went to canton where I became starting wr/short. I left canton around week 5 and went to the snowhawks where I was inactive and didnt go to a game until the first round of playoffs where we were eliminated. I started season 7 on the Punishers where I got 1 td and even played qb a little bit. I will miss this game, and I will try my hardest to not come back. Maybe when I have time in the spring I will check on OFL, and see how teams are doing, but for now It is good bye to roblox. Close friends: BertzBeastHD Cavaliers VitalShrek VitalDeu Ikingevan Oathkeeper13 EddieLacyXI Gbenga1234 AdrianPetersonn JbHunter4 TheJeterman Leomessi2500
Nasirito
#171180078Friday, August 14, 2015 7:57 PM GMT

Seeya next week
NikolaTeslaXI
#171180327Friday, August 14, 2015 7:59 PM GMT

cya next week lol...
SephCurry
#171182202Friday, August 14, 2015 8:13 PM GMT

u f0king suk ass betch u trash
TheInfamousCatwoman
#171186503Friday, August 14, 2015 8:46 PM GMT

───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
iShortstop
#171188548Friday, August 14, 2015 9:02 PM GMT

───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ cya next week ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ Hit Dingars Get Stingars
WarEagIe
#171194882Friday, August 14, 2015 9:55 PM GMT

i gave him robux to change his name 2day :(

of     1