of     1   

corrlinks
#171336154Saturday, August 15, 2015 11:55 PM GMT

MVP - x5 (RBA, LegalsBL, TOBA, GRBA, LBL) - They all Rq after owners quitting smh.. RINGS - x7 (IBA x1, LBL x1, TOBA x2, Legals x1, SBA x1, GRBA x1, GBA x1) AS - x14 All Stars Rising Star - x4 | x2 MVP COTY - x3 ROTY - x1 LBL MVP - i obv won bcuz i got the most votes + itoo made his team eliminated, plus razz didnt want me to win :) ------ Wall Of Shame LBL is booty - iTooClutch wins mvp when he made his team lose . LMAO KinqRazz - bias af regret I met that nicca and his pathetic ass|| i want my 600 robux back InstantFlamer - always talking with his CAP.. smh nicca stupid, but still never got his facts to "roast" me ChefBoyarSpidey - nicca mad cuz I hog LMAO, but then he always lagging and shooting 2's and calls it 3's more to come ... :) iTooClutch - asking me to call off LBL mvp bcuz I got 3, and he wants 1 lmao and he wants to cheat On 7/19/2015 iTooClutch wrote: Nyk is raw man leme help yall wit the reffin iTooClutch wrote at 7/19/2015 2:17 PM eport Abuse come on man ;l Stefanthebest - always giving me his 5 year old lectures, telling me you cant spell and sht ion give 2 sht bout speelling on a site. bcuz im 2 raw 4 spelng BOI!

of     1