of     1   

gwebster2
#171486670Monday, August 17, 2015 5:13 AM GMT

A suited, helmeted man sat in his throne, rubbing a pistol against his head, muttering to himself. Footsteps echo though the polygon-shaped room, a knight approaches and kneels down in front of the helmeted man. "My liege, Roblox is collapsing in on itself. The lords and ladies have left long ago, to that foul Bannana-Throne kingdom..." He points towards the empty, abandoned kingdom out the window. A dustabt figure can be see standing in front of it. "Meh," it says, and leaves. "Yes, I've noticed," He rubs his helmet-chin thing. "I recommend we hit the reset button," The knight says. "The reset button?" The suited man says, leaning forward. "Yes. It shall wind back the clocks of time, allowing us to begin anew once more," "Well that's convinient. Where is it?" "On the other side of the vast lands of Roblox, guarded by evil creatures, bands of roaming armies, volcanoes, mystical forests, and a whole manner of various obstacles of the like," "Who's idea was it to put the only thing to save us behind all of these evil things?" "Yours, my liege," "Oh. Well, I can't be bothered to do it. You're my patsy, I need you around to fetch me grapes. If only I had some other adventurer bloke willing to do this for me..." Suddenly, you walk in the room for some reason! You've just been voluntold to save the world. *Sign up to begin your midly humorous quest!*

of     1