of     1   

firesofthewinds
#17148952Friday, November 27, 2009 8:44 PM GMT

No storyline you just travel distant or long distant planets or fight some enemies.After Goku,Gohan,Piccolo and the others are dont savign the world again they start to relax.So when everything was done and stuff Gohan went to college and Piccollo went back to New Namek and Goku stayed with Chi-Chi. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Rules Im Admin ONLY No being a Jerk Romance aloud Roblox Rules No Controlling other People ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Character Sheet Name: Age: Race:(namekian human Sayin whatever cell is etc) Bio: Skills: Fighting Styles: Engergy Waves: Energy Blast: Super Move: Mega Move: Ultra Move: Super Sayin:(SS 1 SS 2 etc only for sayins with hair) Aperance: Gender: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ My Character Sheet Name:Goku Age:Unkown (dont know his age) Race:Sayin Bio:Saved the world again and hope it wont happen again. Skills:Super Fast,Super Strong,Can Fly, and all of others skills ogku has Fighting Styles:whatever fighting style goku has Engergy Waves:Kamehameha,Whatever else goku has Energy Blast:Hand Blast Super Move:Kaio-Ken Form:(for any racel ike frieze or piccolo) Mega Move:Spirit Bomb,Super Spirt Bomb Ultra Move:Dragon Fist Super Sayin:(SS1 SS2 SS3 Aperance:Orange clothing with his master marks and black spikey hair Gender:M ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ My Character Sheet Name:Gohan Age:Unkown(dont know) Race:half human half Sayin Bio:Went to college like mom wanted me to do Skills:Whatever Gohan Has Fighting Styles:Whatever gohan has Engergy Waves:Mesnko,Kamehameha and whatever gohan has Energy Blast:Hand Blast Super Move:Super Masenko Mega Move:Super Kamehameha Ultra Move:Unkown Super Sayin:SS1 SS2 Apperance:Purple clothing kinda like piccolos and Flat Hair Gender:M ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ My Character Sheet Name:Chi-Chi Age:Unkown Race:human Bio:Relaxing at home and telling goku to do house work Skills:UNKOWN Fighting Styles:UNKOWN Engergy Waves:UNKOWN Energy Blast:UNKOWN Super Move:UNKOWN Mega Move:UNKOWN Ultra Move:UNKOWN Super Sayin:N/A Apperance:Chi-Chi's clothes Gender:F ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ My Character Sheet Name:Piccolo Age:Unkown Race:Namekian Bio:Went back to New Namek for i dunno. Skills:i dont know Fighting Styles:i dont know Engergy Waves:Whatever Piccolo Has Energy Blast:Hand Blast Super Move:The beam move Mega Move:The Super Beam Move Ultra Move:The Super Fast Beam Move Form:Stronger Piccolo ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- My chars are above Super Sayin:N/A Apperance:Purple clothing with White Cape Gender:M
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#17149212Friday, November 27, 2009 8:53 PM GMT

Name:Majin Guub Age:Unknown, but Majin are known for extremely long lifespans. Race:Majin Bio:Guub is currently at a human power level, but will get stronger as he kills, eats, and absorbs.) Skills:Absorbing, regeneration, body bending(can absorb weakened enemies, can regenerate rapidly, and he can bend his body around.) Fighting Styles:The fighting styles of whoever he absorbs are mixed together to make a unique fighting style, with a large hint of brawler/free form. Energy Waves:air blade(a compressed, pink beam of energy. Stronger than the energy pistol, but one shot.) Energy Blast:energy pistol(can fire weak blasts from his palms rapidly) Super Move:Kamehameha(self explanatory.) Mega Move:Majin destruction beam/the mega move of whoever he absorbs(larger than Kamehameha beam of energy.) Ultra Move:Big Bang(massive, planet killing last resort weapon. A huge, pitch black sphere of energy. 99.9% chance of death along with anything that can't get off of the planet in time.) Appearance:Similar to Super Buu, but more holes all across his body, a purple color, taller, and with gaunter cheeks. Gender: Male
firesofthewinds
#17149359Friday, November 27, 2009 8:58 PM GMT

(you forgot form) Goku:Chi-Chi im going out to Kami's house Chi-Chi:Bring back some milk Goku:Ah but Chi-Chi do i have to Chi-Chi:Yes you do Goku Goku: )<:
firesofthewinds
#17280838Tuesday, December 01, 2009 12:11 AM GMT

Goku flies towards kami house and notices cell was brought back to life trying to kill roshi

of     1