of     1   

RedXLVII
#171526068Monday, August 17, 2015 4:03 PM GMT

1. Queens Bombers (5-0) This team is still undefeated pulling up a big win vs SDD. CASHIMEL and his pitching rotation have been doing a good job on allowing runs, standing with only 22 runs allowed which is less than 5 per game. They have scored many runs which stands at 53. This team will make playoffs unless they lose every game after this one. Players to Watch: Kicker9999, The305Hurricane, CASHIMEL 2. Cleveland Indians (4-1) This team has a huge roster, they have like 9 batters per game. They aren't being carried by anyone, it proves the team works together well and does a good job with that. Having a great pitching/defense, only allowing 23 runs they are neck-to-neck with QNS. Scoring 43 runs, they're doing great with their offense as well. Players to Watch: Harvick29rocks (congrats, he's entering NRBA HOF), Tyler822, Mikemyersucf 3. San Diego Diamonds (4-1) This team; having lots of previous all stars, is 4-1 having a loss to QNS. These guys aren't being carried, they carry themselves. This team has a great offense and defense is good as well. With their amazing pitching rotation they have allowed about 12 runs (best in NRBA) while scoring exactly 50 thanks to their great offense. Players to Watch: iShortstop, Camarena15, DeshaunRayban, Net10Rose 4. Boston Red Sox (3-2) Full of many good players, bunch of players from S7 LAA. This team started off the season hard with a loss, but they've climbed their way back up to the top. Patriots117, who has been termed 39848939493489393 times is on another alt, but they're pulling it together now. With an average offense, they've scored 26 runs, but only have allowed 14! This team will probably make playoffs. Players to Watch: Patriots117, ClutchK, iVoltus, hancock3. 5. Los Angeles Angels (3-2) (NO BIAS INTENDED IF YOU LOOK AT THE GOOGLE DOC) TBH no bias intended. Steven was honestly carrying us for 2 games, but the first game CLE said otherwise, losing by a walk-off error. Redrocker53 coaching in his first team owner season of NRBA, is actually doing better than expected. Their previous game was lost to MIN, but LAA had a big comeback which didn't blow them out. Allowing 32 runs (neck to neck with MIN) and scoring 39 (more than NYM and TOR soo.) they're starting off the season pretty good. Players to Watch: JimmyGBuckets21, OptimusGenre, Redrocker53, and ninjaobie 6. Toronto Blue Jays (3-2) Just behind LAA, another reason I made them 5 and LAA 4 is because LAA did win vs TOR. Otherwise, NYM was actually pretty close to 5 and 4. TOR has a huge roster; with all stars. Justin is doing a great job in his 3rd team owner appearance of NRBA. Having an outstanding offense and a lot of home games (is it just me or is rogers centre small) they have scored 29 runs, and thanks to their pitching rotation they've only allowed about 25. Players to Watch: Justin20102011, EliteJayy, ThottieSavage, KirkGibson (steven822 would be here but I think he was traded to LAK) 7. Minnesota Twins (2-3) VERY CLOSE TO NYM, TOR, AND LAA. This team with their great looking field has a great amount of ASG players, and their coaching staff is great. They've been doing fairly well with their roster, and they're fielding and offense is really good too. Having a great defense and a great pitching rotation as well, they've only allowed 32 runs, but with their offense they've scored only around 24. Players to Watch: 8. New York Mets (3-2) Another close team, really hard to decide of 4 5 and 6. This team's offense is average, needs work but their defense/pitching is really good. iColeAgent; their team owner is currently suspended but they've been doing very well without him being able to play. With their great pitching/defense they've only allowed 19 runs, and they've scored 28, same as Toronto. TOR and NYM are currently neck-to-neck, we'll see what happens next. Players to Watch: iColeAgent, pkmnfreak, Camblaise15, and ShibeScream. 9. Winnipeg Chiefs (2-3) All hail Canada! They've been having a better season than last season so far, and they're showing that they're not as bad as last season (you guys were carried last season). Candy is showing girl power, with some great plays and nice gap hits. With a good pitching rotation they've allowed 29 runs, and scored 23. Players to Watch: Candycane1234567890, GalaxyIII, crazykid2222, NatureChannel 10. Atlantic City Aces (1-4) Step it up, kevo! Don't pull a season 8 or you won't make playoffs (again!) Kevo pretty much carries ACA now, except for Richard (poor richard :( ) Kevo isn't actually that bad at pitching. With their ok pitching rotation (kevo) they've allowed 48 runs (worst in NRBA) and with their terrible offense they've scored 13. STEP. IT. UP. Players to Watch: kevoguy10, RichardACaudle 11. Lakewood Blue Claws (0-5) Funny how they said LAA would lose every game.. just look at yourselves. If steven822 doesn't come to LAK, they will probably go 1-11. (win vs CHI) Their roster actually isn't that bad, but some of them don't really want to play for LAK. With a pitching rotation they've allowed 39 runs, and with a CRAPPY offense they've scored 7 runs (worst in NRBA) Players to Watch: baiia, iiKingKongii, (possibly steven822 who will pretty much carry them), ToncXI, and MaxPapis 12. Chicago Trojans / Baltimore Regenades Well CHI was bad and I think Baltimore Regenades are replacing them, BAL is just a bunch of OFLers who aren't going to go into playoffs. BAL hasn't played yet, but CHI did allow 45 runs while scoring 8. Player to Watch: goat well this took me a long time i hope you liked it
RedXLVII
#171527926Monday, August 17, 2015 4:25 PM GMT

df
PureEric
#171534195Monday, August 17, 2015 5:34 PM GMT

I'm sorry but you just can't put LAA at #5 especially after yesterday. Maybe 2 weeks ago but not now. You lost Steven, Cara, and Poe doesn't want to play for you anymore. Also nin is on WPG now I believe. And also MIN blew you out yesterday. Here are my rankings: 1. SDD 2. CLE 3. QNS 4. BOS 5. TOR 6. MIN 7. NYM 8. LAA 9. WPG 10. LAK 11. ACA 12. BAL

of     1