of     1   

wesbes
#171762283Wednesday, August 19, 2015 5:17 PM GMT

Written by anewageofice, the illest spiritual lyrical mastermind known to Israel. When I signed my deal I felt pressure Don't wanna see the Goy I want to see Shekels You say, could you write a song for me? I say, I'm sorry I won't do that happily When I go home I tend to close the door I never wanted more So sing with me Can't you see I don't have Shekels on my mind Shekels on my mind I do it for I do it for the Shekels [x2] I do it for the Shekels I do it for the Shekels Please don't get me wrong I wanna keep it moving I know what that requires I'm not foolish Please can you, make this work for me? Cause I'm not a puppet, I will work against your strings When I go home I tend to close the door I never wanted more So sing with me Can't you see I don't have Shekels on my mind Shekels on my mind I do it for I do it for the Shekels [x2] I do it for the Shekels I do it for the Shekels When the sun will set Don't you fret No I have no goy on my mind No goy on my mind No goy on my mind No I have no goy on my mind [x2] Just shekels Shekels on my mind Shekels on my mind I do it for I do it for the Shekels I don't have shekels on my mind Shekels on my mind I do it for I do it for the Shekels I do it for the Shekels I do it for the Shekels "Got more shekels than Donald Trump, swindle a goyim just like a chump." ~Jewbag of OT

of     1