of     9   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

pinkpinkbaby
#171814063Thursday, August 20, 2015 1:47 AM GMT

(BEFORE YOU READ: ok you might recognize this story because i did it before with my friend but i didn't finish it anyways i'm going to rewrite it myself and finish it this time and make it different and better so yeah i hope you enjoy it) prolog: once apon a time, in a land far, far away, there lived a girl who lived in a tall tower with her mom. her mom wasn't around that much, so the girl felt lonely a lot of the time, and since the tower was far away from homes on the land, no one knew her. even though her mom wasn't around that much, she was still over protective of her 19 year old daughter. she would never let her daughter leave the house and she won't let her daughter cut her really long hair. and when i say long hair, i mean about 50 inches. the girl hated it. so, one day, her daughter stared longingly out her window, brushing her hair at the same time. she didn't have anything to cut it with, so she was forced to keep it. sometimes she wondered if her mom was trying to torture her, but she knew deep down that her mom wouldn't do something like that. her mom was out for a couple days, so the girl, with no real excitement coming from her house, continued to stare out the window until her mom got back. suddenly the girl saw someone on their horse. the girl thought it was her mom, but wait they came closer she noticed it was a guy. the guy was really hot too, with long black hair and his eyes were like the ocean. the guy looked up and saw the girl and noticed the sad look on her face. "why are you so sad?" the guy yelled up to her. "it's just... my mom." the girl replyed. "she's so over protective. i mean, look at my hair." the girl pushed her hair out the window and it was so heavy that she fell out too. she landed in the guys arms. "would you like me to cut it for you?" the guy asked the girl. they were staring into each others eyes. "yes, please." the girl said. the guy took out a pair of sissors out of his pocket and cut the girl's hair. "you look beautiful." the guy said. "you look more beautiful than i ever could." the girl said. they began to make out on the horse until the guy stopped the kissings and stared directly into her eyes. "let's get of here." the guy said. "ok." the girl said. the guy let her out of his lap and then she sat on the horse. she put her arms around his stomac and then he got the horse to go again. the horse took the girl to places she had never seen before. then after the wonderful jerney he lead her to the a sidewalk along side the ocean. "have i ever told you that your eyes remind me of the ocean?" the girl asked the guy. he turned around and started making out with her again. then suddenly a bager came running along the sidewalk and scared the horse. the horse jumped really high and knocked them both off of the horse and into the ocean and they both drowned and died. chapter 1: today was the day of the funeral for the couple. i wore an all black suit, to be apropraite for the funeral, which the whole land was invited to. i didn't know any of the royal family but i wanted to respect the souls that died. it's funny, actually. not that their dead, i would be an awful person myself to laugh at something like. no, i mean the fact that the guy was a prince and the girl was a nobody, but they fell in love anyways. i've never been in love before. everything i've ever loved was forced by myself in a way to fit in. if you didn't worship the royal family, then who you be in this society? you'd be a nobody, like that girl. when i got to the funeral, there was a lot of people there. i'm not really surprised at all though. we all sat down wherever we could. the queen started talking about her son and how things were going to change around here. only royal people were alowed outside of their home from now on, and all of the rest of the people will be killed if found. the queen said she didn't want anyone else to be a cause of death for one of the royals. "the queen is awful." a girl next to me said. "she can't blame 1 death on every person who isn't a royal." "i agree." i said. "who might you be?" "isabel." the girl smiled and took out her hand. i shook it. "i'm orion." i said. "nice to meet you, orion." the girl, isabel, said. "i guess we won't be seeing each other again." "i guess not." i said. "well hey, maybe the queen will decide will realize that her rule is stupid and us commoners can go back to doing whatever we want." "haha, i hope so." isabel said. soon enough the funeral was over. we all went back home for good. a couple days later, there was a knock at my door. i was confused because i thought people weren't alowed out. i opened the door. it was isabel. "what are you doing?" i asked. "you know the rules." "there's something i haven't told you." isabel said. "i'm the queens daughter. that guy who died, he was my brother. i need your help."
shadowblade1234567
#171814446Thursday, August 20, 2015 1:51 AM GMT

Go away
Halo5307
#171814769Thursday, August 20, 2015 1:54 AM GMT

"once apon a time, in a land far, far away, there lived a girl who lived in a tall tower with her mom" this sounds familar " cut her really long hair. and when i say long hair, i mean about 50 inches. the girl hated it." reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal familiar "so, one day, her daughter stared longingly out her window, brushing her hair at the same time." NOW LET ME GUESS A PRINCE IS GOING TO SAVE ER HUH "suddenly the girl saw someone on their horse. the girl thought it was her mom, but wait they came closer she noticed it was a guy. the guy was really hot too, with long black hair and his eyes were like the ocean." THATS IT IM OUT NEXT TIME DON'T COPY/PASTE STORIES
pinkpinkbaby
#171814900Thursday, August 20, 2015 1:56 AM GMT

this isn't copied what are you talking about
Swagillou
#171815033Thursday, August 20, 2015 1:57 AM GMT

Nice copypasta ~ Official alt of thelegoboy8732489 ~
PurringThunder
#171815228Thursday, August 20, 2015 1:59 AM GMT

there is this very beautiful thing called the shift key.
pinkpinkbaby
#171815649Thursday, August 20, 2015 2:03 AM GMT

i didn't copy anything guys you have to believe me!
redcutiehorsegirl
#171815772Thursday, August 20, 2015 2:04 AM GMT

GG, Pink you've learned the ways of Mint, you need to die now, Pink, i suggest asphyxiation. "Dah-Dih Da! Dah Dah Dah Daaaaah!" -Red
redcutiehorsegirl
#171815915Thursday, August 20, 2015 2:05 AM GMT

Heres a definition because you're an idiot, Pink. To cause to die or lose consciousness by impairing normal breathing, as by gas or other noxious agents; choke; suffocate; smother. "Dah-Dih Da! Dah Dah Dah Daaaaah!" -Red
redcutiehorsegirl
#171816093Thursday, August 20, 2015 2:07 AM GMT

Oh, And, "sissors" "sissors" "si-ssors" GG. "Dah-Dih Da! Dah Dah Dah Daaaaah!" -Red
smarthermione
#171816351Thursday, August 20, 2015 2:09 AM GMT

Sissors. Are those sisters that just happen to be scissors?
pinkpinkbaby
#171816484Thursday, August 20, 2015 2:10 AM GMT

ok first of all who's mint and second of all why would i do that to myself i mean i would die and i don't want to die
redcutiehorsegirl
#171816627Thursday, August 20, 2015 2:12 AM GMT

I'm saying... I'm saying i want you to die because this story is sht. "Dah-Dih Da! Dah Dah Dah Daaaaah!" -Red
foIie
#171816721Thursday, August 20, 2015 2:13 AM GMT

the horse jumped really high and knocked them both off of the horse and into the ocean and they both drowned and died. jesus christ i only need two more miracles to be a saint - everything i promised everyone i'd be - well i just ain't
pinkpinkbaby
#171816829Thursday, August 20, 2015 2:14 AM GMT

why does everyone want me to die like jeez
foIie
#171816901Thursday, August 20, 2015 2:15 AM GMT

because you should i only need two more miracles to be a saint - everything i promised everyone i'd be - well i just ain't
PawzKat
#171816944Thursday, August 20, 2015 2:15 AM GMT

So, the first part is Rapunzel.
redcutiehorsegirl
#171816997Thursday, August 20, 2015 2:16 AM GMT

the horse jumped really high and knocked them both off of the horse and into the ocean and they both drowned and died. jesus christ x2 "Dah-Dih Da! Dah Dah Dah Daaaaah!" -Red
AddisonLanceKohl14
#171817271Thursday, August 20, 2015 2:18 AM GMT

This is the Roleplaying. Not the Story Making.
PawzKat
#171817440Thursday, August 20, 2015 2:20 AM GMT

This section is actually acceptable for stories, I'm pretty sure.
pinkpinkbaby
#171817496Thursday, August 20, 2015 2:20 AM GMT

ok well there's no forum called the story making and technically this is a roleplay and i play orion
foIie
#171817595Thursday, August 20, 2015 2:21 AM GMT

just stop please i only need two more miracles to be a saint - everything i promised everyone i'd be - well i just ain't
redcutiehorsegirl
#171817599Thursday, August 20, 2015 2:21 AM GMT

@Add Story making is completely allowed, d0uchebag. But- This one isn't. "Dah-Dih Da! Dah Dah Dah Daaaaah!" -Red
pinkpinkbaby
#171818175Thursday, August 20, 2015 2:26 AM GMT

what do you mean mine isn't it's a story just like you said so it belongs here hmmmmmmmm
redcutiehorsegirl
#171818271Thursday, August 20, 2015 2:27 AM GMT

No, i'm saying this story goes against roblox rules, also i'm going to get to spam reporting right now. "Dah-Dih Da! Dah Dah Dah Daaaaah!" -Red

of     9   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right