of     1   

danial838
#17200052Saturday, November 28, 2009 11:11 PM GMT

Make a team...Make 11 pretend players or buy rl ones.. 11 field players (Goalie,Defenders,Midfielders,Strikers) and 4 subs...Then Place yourself in one of these leagues! PremierLeague Championship League 1 League 2 Division 1 Division 2 -- CS FOR TEAM: Name(Of team): Manager(Your name): Best Goalkeeper(Lucas Maximan etc): Best Defender(rio Beckford etc): Best Midfielder(Jermaine Ronaldo etc): Best Striker(Ok u get it!!): League(Any of those 6): Teams Money($50,0000-$99,0000):
danial838
#17200182Saturday, November 28, 2009 11:13 PM GMT

Name(Of team):Angolfia United Manager(Your name):Danial Johnson Best Goalkeeper(Lucas Maximan etc):Van Der Larr Best Defender(rio Beckford etc):George Brunt Best Midfielder(Jermaine Ronaldo etc):Lucas Penad Best Striker(Ok u get it!!):Jermaine Rogers League(Any of those 6):League 2 Teams Money($50,0000-$99,0000):750k
Regymon
#17200405Saturday, November 28, 2009 11:17 PM GMT

((I would join, but i dont know the rules of football))
danial838
#17200642Saturday, November 28, 2009 11:22 PM GMT

Fixtures(Matchs): (Home)Angolfia Utd Vs Leeds United(Away) - FA Cup Round 1 - (Away)Angolfia Utd Vs AC Milan(Away) - League - -- Match 1...(Home)Angolfia Utd Vs Leeds United(Away) - FA Cup R1 - Lucas Caralva Passes to Jermaine Rogers. Jermaine Rogers sprints up to the leeds net with the ball. He's tripped.Referee gives penalty to Angolfia Utd. Michael Jasaa takes the penalty.He misses it.Becchio for leeds.Becchio runs up.Shoots at Van Der Larr.Leeds Utd scores.1-0 to Leeds.Michael Jasaa long passes back to George Brunt.Brunt passes to lucas penad.Penad runs down the wing and crosses it into the box.Rogers headers the ball and Scores!!!.1-1.Half time comes.Leeds kick off.Beckford running down the wing with the ball for leeds.Beckford crosses it in.Van Der Larr grabs hold of the ball.Van Der Larr throws it to Brunt.Brunt high kicks it to Penad.Penad is near the box.Penad shoots.The ball is deflected off a leeds player.The leeds keeper misses it.Goal!! by Lucas Penad.2-1 to Angolfia Utd.Full Time. Danial Johnson;Well i'm just shocked to see that we only just won leeds united. Lucas Penad;I was lucky that i scored that.If that wasnt deflected we would of probally all drew.
danial838
#17200767Saturday, November 28, 2009 11:24 PM GMT

All you do is..Basically... Read my match..you might get it..but dont always win..
danial838
#17201045Saturday, November 28, 2009 11:30 PM GMT

Squad for Angolfia Utd: GoalKeeper:Van Der Larr Defenders:Brunt,Panlam,Josae,Jose Midfielders:Penad,Fletcher,Neni,Joase Forward:Rogers,Bekoi Subs: Sub Goalie:Chech Sub Defender:Jasma Sub Midfielder:Lucasn Sub Forward:Eagle
Regymon
#17201312Saturday, November 28, 2009 11:35 PM GMT

Name(Of team): Merry United. Manager(Your name): Felix McTerry Best Goalkeeper(Lucas Maximan etc): Leo Norland Best Defender(rio Beckford etc): Tony Lingunie Best Midfielder(Jermaine Ronaldo etc): Vincent Quin Best Striker(Ok u get it!!): Derrick Seden League(Any of those 6): Division 2 (I like starting at the botom) Teams Money($50,0000-$99,0000): £50,0000 (Soccer is more europeon i think, so wont it be in pounds?)
danial838
#17201382Saturday, November 28, 2009 11:36 PM GMT

*Searching for players to buy* Contracts and Players to buy or sell*: Cristiano Ronaldo - $50k - From Real Madrid - Bought By Fernando Torres - $75k - From Liverpool - Bought By Wayne Rooney - $69k - From Man Utd - Bought By Luciano Becchio - $44k - From Leeds Utd - Bought By Players to sell: Steven Bekoi - $55k - From Angolfia Utd - Sold To
danial838
#17201422Saturday, November 28, 2009 11:37 PM GMT

(I dont care really...£ then)
Regymon
#17202398Saturday, November 28, 2009 11:57 PM GMT

Merry United vs Xerol Park ----------------------------- Xerol Park take the kick-off. Quin tackles Poulo, and passes the ball to Evans, Evans dribbles the ball towards the goal, but the ball it swiped by Larry, who passes to Poulo. He takes an approach from the left wing. He reaches the goal, but is tackled by Robert Auton, he is on the ball, he gets it passed Jimmy. He is at the goal, and he scores! After Xerol celebrates, he is back on the ball, but is soon shoulder barged by Ginni, and now Ginni is on the ball, he passes to Poulo, who then takes the shot, and scores! Half time. Merry United take kick off, Callum Dock is tackled and complains to the referee, who says to play-on. Dock tackles Jimmy, and the ref gives a red card, as Jimmy is in pain. Dock comes of and Juan Jones is in. THe game remains the same untill the match ends ------------ Result; Merry United 1-1 Xerol Park ------------
danial838
#17208612Sunday, November 29, 2009 1:57 AM GMT

GoalKeeper:Van Der Larr Defenders:Brunt,Panlam,Josae,Jose Midfielders:Penad,Fletcher,Neni,Joase Forward:Rogers,Bekoi Subs: Sub Goalie:Chech Sub Defender:Jasma Sub Midfielder:Lucasn Sub Forward:Eagle (That was my squad)Angolfia Utd Vs AC milan -- Ac Milan take the kick-off.Kaka runs up the wing with the ball for Milan.Kaka crosses it into the box.The ball is headed away by Brunt.Neni with the ball.Neni passes to Bekoi.Bekoi runs up the centre.He shoots.He misses.Lucianoa for Milan.Lucianoa passes to Ronaldinho.Ronaldinho runs down the wing.He runs into the box.He shoots.He Scores.Making it 1-0 to Ac Milan. Half Time. Angolfia take the kick-off.Bekoi runs forward with the ball.Eagle is on.Rogers is off.Bekoi passes to Eagle.Eagle tries volleying for the goal.It is deflected by Kaka.But it misses.The final minute came.Eagle has a chance.Eagle trips.Foul!Penalty to Angolfia Utd.Bekoi takes the penalty.He scores.The Match Ends. ---- Goal Scorers: Ronaldinho for Ac Milan Bekoi for Angolfia Utd (Penalty) -- Result; Angolfia Utd 1-1 Ac Milan
danial838
#17224811Sunday, November 29, 2009 2:17 PM GMT

GoalKeeper:Van Der Larr Defenders:Brunt,Panlam,Josae,Jose Midfielders:Penad,Fletcher,Neni,Joase Forward:Rogers,Bekoi Subs: Sub Goalie:Chech Sub Defender:Jasma Sub Midfielder:Lucasn Sub Forward:Berbatov Eagle is transfered to Liverpool. Angolfia Utd Manager Danial Johnson buys Berbatov.
danial838
#17227209Sunday, November 29, 2009 3:47 PM GMT

Bump!
danial838
#17245546Sunday, November 29, 2009 11:03 PM GMT

Bumping
danial838
#17252040Monday, November 30, 2009 1:07 AM GMT

GoalKeeper:Van Der Larr Defenders:Brunt,Panlam,Josae,Jose Midfielders:Penad,Fletcher,Neni,Joase Forward:Rogers,Bekoi Subs: Sub Goalie:Chech Sub Defender:Jasma Sub Midfielder:Lucasn Sub Forward:Berbatov :(The squad for my match) Angolfia Utd Vs Chelsea Fc -- Angolfia take the kick-off.Rogers runs up with the ball.Passes it to Bekoi.Fletcher is right at the side of him.Bekoi passes to fletcher.Fletcher shoots.It comes off Rogers and scores.1-0 so far!.Lampard running down the wing for chelsea.Penad takes the ball off him and runs down the right wing.He crosses it in.Bekoi heads it in.2-0!. Half Time. Chelsea take the kick.Fletcher tackled him and gets a yellow.Lampard takes the free-kick and scores.2-1.Fletcher has the ball.He shoots from 36ft away.He scores!3-1.The match continues like this till the end. Angolfia Utd 3 Chelsea Fc 1
danial838
#17265760Monday, November 30, 2009 3:56 PM GMT

Bump! --- Training: Fletcher passes to Bekoi.Bekoi runs up to try and shoot against Van Der Larr in training.Bekoi passes to Rogers.Rogers slides and misses.Van Der larr kicks it down the left wing.Joase gets the ball.He runs up the side and crosses it into Bekoi.Bekoi heads and scores.Van Der Larr swaps for Chech to do the training.Neni from 45ft..Neni shoots..Neni scores.Bekoi passes to Rogers.Rogers shoots it.The Ball sails into the back of the net.Training Ends for the day.
Sonic4life
#17266274Monday, November 30, 2009 4:32 PM GMT

Name(Of team): C.D. Sonica Manager(Your name): Lewis Walsh Best Goalkeeper(Lucas Maximan etc): Reina Best Defender(rio Beckford etc): Eric Aboudal Best Midfielder(Jermaine Ronaldo etc): F. Fabregas Best Striker(Ok u get it!!): Robin Van Persie League(Any of those 6): Liga BBVA(Can we have spainish leagues?) Teams Money($50,0000-$99,0000): 55,0000 Euros
danial838
#17267057Monday, November 30, 2009 5:25 PM GMT

sure.my league has random teams in lol

of     1