of     1   

roquinha9
#172063699Saturday, August 22, 2015 3:07 PM GMT

Just incase we forget about one of our characters Just post a list of your characters so you won't forget them. You can also post the CSes of your characters.
ThatBlazingPony
#172063937Saturday, August 22, 2015 3:11 PM GMT

My characters both deceased and alive: Amy (fully operational) Lana (?) Rachael (deceased)
roquinha9
#172064034Saturday, August 22, 2015 3:12 PM GMT

My list of Characters Shadow Fyrok James Krathlork Destroyer Lord of Darkness Rok Alancore Arok Techno Trako
ThatBlazingPony
#172064134Saturday, August 22, 2015 3:14 PM GMT

Don't forget Ahri. -lenny face-
SagePakkana
#172064418Saturday, August 22, 2015 3:18 PM GMT

Alive: Jean Yuu Clyde John Mai Leon Greatman Cosmos Babalou Ginga Vincent Xandre Zack Misaki Lady G-NA Allie King Maxwell Kami Javu Valk Lord Fire Murder Moon Talavera Jonah Bootleg Ginga Sona Dead: Kotaro Mauritius Arambiel Chaosroid Melchior
roquinha9
#172064505Saturday, August 22, 2015 3:19 PM GMT

Ahri is a video game character though, not created by me, but I will list the other characters I am using. Aokiji Admiral Kizaru Fleet Admiral Akainu Luffy Franky Sanji Nami Robin Usopp Chopper Zoro Brook
marc12267
#172064592Saturday, August 22, 2015 3:21 PM GMT

Allison (deceased, soon to return as split personality) Danny Death Rei Dietrich (deceased, soon to return as split personality) Katiana (deceased, soon to return as split personality) Rei (deceased, soon to return as split personality) Zoey
SagePakkana
#172065442Saturday, August 22, 2015 3:33 PM GMT

Forgot about Mateo and Furfelle.
SagePakkana
#172065596Saturday, August 22, 2015 3:35 PM GMT

Also Jared.
RoxProox
#172066689Saturday, August 22, 2015 3:50 PM GMT

Specter (Protagonist) Blox (Antagonist) *"Killed By Daleks"* Zemo Muse (Neutral) Various Velociraptor (Protagonist)
SagePakkana
#172155717Sunday, August 23, 2015 11:23 AM GMT

(Revised list of characters) Alive: Jean Jonah Yuu Mai Clyde Snowy John/Fire Buster Lord Fire Leon Murder Moon Gaius/Greatman Galaxius/Cosmos Babalou/Lion Tank Mateo/Meteor Man Furfelle Jared/The Energizer Talavera/Grim Reaper Javu Valk Ginga Bootleg Ginga Vincent/Victoron Xandre/X Zack/Zero Misaki Lady G-NA Allie King/Kiga Maxwell/Max Kami Dead: Kotaro Mauritius Arambiel Chaosroid Melchior Borrowed: Sona
JeffTheSwordShark
#172159582Sunday, August 23, 2015 1:13 PM GMT

I'm still in this if you didn't know just inactive rn Therin[?] George[?] Trojan Horse Hades Thanatos Chaos[Dead] Darkatraz[Dead]
ConsulLegarus
#172162113Sunday, August 23, 2015 2:04 PM GMT

Kronos Vosa the Dark Vlad Dr. Freigmund Aurelius(deceased) Atlas(deceased) Ares(deceased) Krios(deceased) Deadeye Nautilus Endemic Obscurum Domina (Shadow Lady)
RoxProox
#172309197Monday, August 24, 2015 11:45 PM GMT

[] Updated [] Paitoon [] Pay-Toon [] "Specter" [] Alive, flying to the Moon to stop the Dalek Invasion, Protagonist [] Blox [] Alive, flying to the Moon to stop the Dalek Invasion, Antagonist [] Rodney "Rod" Johnson Lakes [] Alive, appeared in a Stadium on a Motorcycle in China, Protagonist [] Zemo Trevor Muse [] Alive/Dead, In lobby room waiting to see if I can Role-Play as him once more now that I'm staying, Neutral [] Various Velociraptor [] Alive/Dead, In lobby room waiting to see if I can Role-Play as him once more now that I'm staying, Protagonist [] Pearl [] I'm not even going to ask to Role-Play as her again []
SagePakkana
#172348275Tuesday, August 25, 2015 10:04 AM GMT

Upcoming characters (yes, I have a lot of characters in mind): From RPs: Alexandr Varchant III (Inanimate) Mark Kingly (Anara) Mortemer Kira (Color Mages) Original (w/ description): Rodney Stewart/Neon Generation Rinjio -An ally to Xandre, better known as Time Knight X. He was an artificial lifeform that was once bent on destroying every SAO player, making him as the supposed final boss, but when Xandre hacked the game, he was officially removed and now serves as an NPC. Kyle Narc/Time Knight Kyna -After the assumed death of Zack, Kyle took his place to continue on to where he left, only to have the same fate as his. He was later resurrected as the host of Time Knight Kyna. Karl Yates/Time Knight Kaya -In a different universe, people who came in contact with aliens from the Andromeda galaxy are known as Contract Holders, Karl was one of them. One day, aliens from the Andromeda galaxy started invading Earth, but the planet has a solution. A powerful energy called Earth Mana was given to Karl, which would then allow him to become Time Knight Kaya. Morgan Bowell/Time Knight Mobius -Morgan was an alien hailing from the planet called M87, which was now destroyed by the same alien threat Zack and Kyle faced. Like the two, he was met by Kami and resurrected him into the host of Time Knight Mobius. Neil Xavier/Time Knight Next -From another universe, Neil witnessed a vision of an impending doom brought down by aliens known as Fallen Angels. Coincidentally, he got killed by one of them, but was resurrected when a friend infused him with Fallen Angel blood, which causes him to become Time Knight Next. Time Knight Legend -When the 10 Time Knight Brothers fuse their powers, they will become the ultimate being known as Time Knight Legend, the most powerful Time Knight.
RoxProox
#172490456Wednesday, August 26, 2015 11:28 PM GMT

Probably the last update I will have for a while. Zemo Trevor Muse - Currently alive and well. Zemo is about to ride to China on Various Velociraptor's back with Alex, a character created by Sage riding a Motorbike. Various Velociraptor - Currently alive and well. Raptor is carrying Zemo on his back so they can head to China with Alex, a character created by Sage, who is riding a motorbike. Paitoon "Specter" - Currently alive and well. Specter is at a Chinese McDonalds with Blox and Rodney "Rod" Johnson Lake. Blox - Currently alive and well. Blox is at a Chinese McDonalds with Specter and Rodney "Rod" Johnson Lake. Rodney "Rod" Johnson Lake "Danger-Man" - Currently alive and well. Rod is at a Chinese McDonalds with Specter and Blox.
marc12267
#172490992Wednesday, August 26, 2015 11:36 PM GMT

UPDATED Allison - Alive again, but existing as a split personality of Zoey, who can turn her off. Dietrich - Alive again, but existing as a split personality of Zoey, who can turn him off. Rei - Alive again, but existing as a split personality of Zoey, who can turn her off. Zoey - Alive and well. Katiana - Alive again, but existing as a split personality of Zoey, who can turn her off. Danny - Alive and well. Death Rei - Alvie and well.
SagePakkana
#172537375Thursday, August 27, 2015 1:07 PM GMT

Current Mecha (Yeah, this is the first in every roleplay to have huge robot battles): Kyuden Dai-Oh (Palace Great King)/Golden Palace (Piloted by Jared) Super Train Mechazord (Piloted by John) Drag-Oh (Drag King)/Drag Flyer (Piloted by Ginga) Lion Dai-Oh (Lion Great King)/Lion Tank (Piloted by Babalou and Greatman) Current Mecha Combinations: Cho Kyuden Dai-Oh (Super Palace Great King) -Kyuden Dai-Oh+Super Train Mechazord King Kyuden Dai-Oh (King Palace Great King) -Kyuden Dai-Oh+Super Train Mechazord+Drag-Oh Upcoming Mecha Combinations: Flying Kyuden Dai-Oh (Flying Palace Great King) -Kyuden Dai-Oh+Drag-Oh Booster Super Train Mechazord -Super Train Mechazord+Drag-Oh Kyuden Ha-Oh (Palace Overlord) -Kyuden Dai-Oh+Super Train Mechazord+Drag-Oh+Lion Dai-Oh
BakonBot
#172537813Thursday, August 27, 2015 1:16 PM GMT

ThatBlazingPony
#172538678Thursday, August 27, 2015 1:31 PM GMT

New character: Skylar
luckeewolf
#172540329Thursday, August 27, 2015 1:58 PM GMT

Stratis: Alive Chris: ??? Junrad: Dead Bonneking: Alive Ethan: Alive
SagePakkana
#172882538Monday, August 31, 2015 3:24 AM GMT

Updated list of characters: Alive: Jean Jonah Yuu Mai Clyde Snowy John/Fire Buster Lord Fire Leon Murder Moon Gaius/Greatman Galaxius/Cosmos Babalou/Lion Tank Mateo/Meteor Man Furfelle Jared/The Energizer Talavera/Grim Reaper Javu Valk Ginga Bootleg Ginga Vincent/Victoron Xandre/X Rodney/Rinjio Zack/Zero Misaki Lady G-NA Allie King/Kiga Maxwell/Max Kami Zeno Arambiel Chaosroid (now an army) Alex Dead: Kotaro Mauritius Melchior Borrowed: Sona

of     1