of     1   

Quantum_Falcon
#172165856Sunday, August 23, 2015 3:02 PM GMT

Hello fellow Robloxians, I have recently come across a large number of abandoned groups. These groups are what I like to call "truly abandoned." Their previous owners have exiled everyone and made the groups where someone has to manually accept your join requests, and because no one is there to accept join requests, nobody can ever join and claim these groups and restart them. There are two problems with this. 1. The names are unusable. Some of the groups I have come across have some pretty cool names, names that I might like for one of my groups. Unfortunately, these names are bound to their groups, never to be released. 2. Group Funds are stuck. Many groups that I have come across that are locked like this have a substantial amount of group funds (Up to 10k Robux). This amount of money being tied up like this is ridiculous. These funds should either be freed or removed. The Solution: In my opinion, this is a huge problem for the group system, and needs to be fixed quickly. That is why I think that any groups owned by nobody. and are set to manual acceptance only, should be automatically removed. Further, I suggest that a "Delete Group" option should be added to the group control panel, which is only accessible to the owner. If an owner decides to get rid of his/her group, they can simply press that button. Should an owner decide to delete their group, or the group has been abandoned and removed by the system, the group funds shall automatically be deposited into the previous owner's account, thus freeing any unused group funds. I hope this makes sense and that you all like it. If you don't, or you think that it could be executed in a better way, tell me how. If you support this idea, please reply with your support. Signed, MrAwsome344 - I am awesome.
cruon
#172168395Sunday, August 23, 2015 3:40 PM GMT

No support.
Philadelphiia
#172170132Sunday, August 23, 2015 4:01 PM GMT

No support...
PenguinvilleRescue1
#172170645Sunday, August 23, 2015 4:07 PM GMT

No.

of     1