of     1   

ChitogeKirisakiii
#172189258Sunday, August 23, 2015 7:21 PM GMT

While most of you don't like me, and if you don't like me, mission accomplished. To those of you who do like me (how few you are) i wanna say im retiring after this season. Will i dissapear of the face of the earth? No. I'm actually gonna do what dolucks told some people to do back in the day. I'm gonna still look on the wall occassionally, play legends a bit, MAYBE play a game or two if a friend wants/needs me to. I've played this a while, and it's gotten kinda dull. Back in season 2 i was excited all the time for the ofl cause it was fresh new and exciting. It was just kinda... better. It's gotten worn down with the fact i don't even need to practice or show up to do anything. I am just kinda getting bored. This isn't me saying "i'm gonna focus on other things and ofl isn't a priority" it's just me saying it's not as fun as it used to be. To be 100% honest i've skipped practice the last month most of the time i don't bother to show up and i only show up to games. I mean for real, i barely even wanna show up to the game today whoever we are facing. Will I come back? Doubtful. I've played ofl since February of my Freshman year and i'm gonna be a junior in about 2 weeks, so i've had a fun, long run. To say goodbye to a few friends who made this fun for me and what season i had fun with them. Season 2: Epicbenrider: we had our ups and downs, but still fun fam Raider95nation: while you turned a bit salty, we were good friends and had fun back in season 2. Majorwarlord: My favorite minority, the king of mexico, the savage. still a friend today, #noscopebetch Littlelos03: you quit too, but you were the bigfounsavage. Season 3: Matthew11266: Definetly the only reason i won ANY game as a head coach... and yes i mean any. you've been a great friend since season 3, and while yes you blow up buildings from time to time, we have a lot of fun together Teamxtremerocks: freaking patriots fan Geeo75: I may have been weird, but GPE never gets old, go bills mario > wake Bandits > swarm Kingnick: the swaggiest of hair, and i mean, SWAGGIEST. Your fantasy world your mom warned all of us about is fun Season 4: Galaxysupernova: you have that sica sht goin. Been a friend, while i didn't like you much back then, i like you now boo Setsuna96: you were always cool, while toxic in league sometimes, youve always been a fun person Supreme: ROMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Season 5: Lordjallace: please don't find me at darien lake... please Oohrekt: mah ngga Zignatious: the swaggiest of swags. king of swag. the man who puts swag in swag. he's hilarious, he has no mic, he is amazing, #ziggyazalea Season 6/7: Heroforgotten: toxic riven btw, you were quiet at first, then you turned more into me... god i messed you up. Arnie: my online BF, the best godzilla. You are cool 3bh If i forgot anyone, well im sorry
caseKeenum93
#172189294Sunday, August 23, 2015 7:21 PM GMT

While most of you don't like me, and if you don't like me, mission accomplished. To those of you who do like me (how few you are) i wanna say im retiring after this season. Will i dissapear of the face of the earth? No. I'm actually gonna do what dolucks told some people to do back in the day. I'm gonna still look on the wall occassionally, play legends a bit, MAYBE play a game or two if a friend wants/needs me to. I've played this a while, and it's gotten kinda dull. Back in season 2 i was excited all the time for the ofl cause it was fresh new and exciting. It was just kinda... better. It's gotten worn down with the fact i don't even need to practice or show up to do anything. I am just kinda getting bored. This isn't me saying "i'm gonna focus on other things and ofl isn't a priority" it's just me saying it's not as fun as it used to be. To be 100% honest i've skipped practice the last month most of the time i don't bother to show up and i only show up to games. I mean for real, i barely even wanna show up to the game today whoever we are facing. Will I come back? Doubtful. I've played ofl since February of my Freshman year and i'm gonna be a junior in about 2 weeks, so i've had a fun, long run. To say goodbye to a few friends who made this fun for me and what season i had fun with them. Season 2: Epicbenrider: we had our ups and downs, but still fun fam Raider95nation: while you turned a bit salty, we were good friends and had fun back in season 2. Majorwarlord: My favorite minority, the king of mexico, the savage. still a friend today, #noscopebetch Littlelos03: you quit too, but you were the bigfounsavage. Season 3: Matthew11266: Definetly the only reason i won ANY game as a head coach... and yes i mean any. you've been a great friend since season 3, and while yes you blow up buildings from time to time, we have a lot of fun together Teamxtremerocks: freaking patriots fan Geeo75: I may have been weird, but GPE never gets old, go bills mario > wake Bandits > swarm Kingnick: the swaggiest of hair, and i mean, SWAGGIEST. Your fantasy world your mom warned all of us about is fun Season 4: Galaxysupernova: you have that sica sht goin. Been a friend, while i didn't like you much back then, i like you now boo Setsuna96: you were always cool, while toxic in league sometimes, youve always been a fun person Supreme: ROMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Season 5: Lordjallace: please don't find me at darien lake... please Oohrekt: mah ngga Zignatious: the swaggiest of swags. king of swag. the man who puts swag in swag. he's hilarious, he has no mic, he is amazing, #ziggyazalea Season 6/7: Heroforgotten: toxic riven btw, you were quiet at first, then you turned more into me... god i messed you up. Arnie: my online BF, the best godzilla. You are cool 3bh If i forgot anyone, well im sorry
tenchu
#172189533Sunday, August 23, 2015 7:24 PM GMT

CrisReborn
#172189571Sunday, August 23, 2015 7:24 PM GMT

ples dont go ChanceTheRapper
MackATL
#172189749Sunday, August 23, 2015 7:26 PM GMT

MaIlard
#172189779Sunday, August 23, 2015 7:26 PM GMT

same
GuestMontage
#172190459Sunday, August 23, 2015 7:33 PM GMT

While most of you don't like me, and if you don't like me, mission accomplished. To those of you who do like me (how few you are) i wanna say im retiring after this season. Will i dissapear of the face of the earth? No. I'm actually gonna do what dolucks told some people to do back in the day. I'm gonna still look on the wall occassionally, play legends a bit, MAYBE play a game or two if a friend wants/needs me to. I've played this a while, and it's gotten kinda dull. Back in season 2 i was excited all the time for the ofl cause it was fresh new and exciting. It was just kinda... better. It's gotten worn down with the fact i don't even need to practice or show up to do anything. I am just kinda getting bored. This isn't me saying "i'm gonna focus on other things and ofl isn't a priority" it's just me saying it's not as fun as it used to be. To be 100% honest i've skipped practice the last month most of the time i don't bother to show up and i only show up to games. I mean for real, i barely even wanna show up to the game today whoever we are facing. Will I come back? Doubtful. I've played ofl since February of my Freshman year and i'm gonna be a junior in about 2 weeks, so i've had a fun, long run. To say goodbye to a few friends who made this fun for me and what season i had fun with them. Season 2: Epicbenrider: we had our ups and downs, but still fun fam Raider95nation: while you turned a bit salty, we were good friends and had fun back in season 2. Majorwarlord: My favorite minority, the king of mexico, the savage. still a friend today, #noscopebetch Littlelos03: you quit too, but you were the bigfounsavage. Season 3: Matthew11266: Definetly the only reason i won ANY game as a head coach... and yes i mean any. you've been a great friend since season 3, and while yes you blow up buildings from time to time, we have a lot of fun together Teamxtremerocks: freaking patriots fan Geeo75: I may have been weird, but GPE never gets old, go bills mario > wake Bandits > swarm Kingnick: the swaggiest of hair, and i mean, SWAGGIEST. Your fantasy world your mom warned all of us about is fun Season 4: Galaxysupernova: you have that sica sht goin. Been a friend, while i didn't like you much back then, i like you now boo Setsuna96: you were always cool, while toxic in league sometimes, youve always been a fun person Supreme: ROMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Season 5: Lordjallace: please don't find me at darien lake... please Oohrekt: mah ngga Zignatious: the swaggiest of swags. king of swag. the man who puts swag in swag. he's hilarious, he has no mic, he is amazing, #ziggyazalea Season 6/7: Heroforgotten: toxic riven btw, you were quiet at first, then you turned more into me... god i messed you up. Arnie: my online BF, the best godzilla. You are cool 3bh If i forgot anyone, well im sorry Relaunched: wtf who are u, no matter what you aint messin with my career as cb
TotallyNotCap
#172190774Sunday, August 23, 2015 7:36 PM GMT

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░ ▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░░░░░░░░░░ ▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄████▄░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐████████▄░░░░░░ ░░░░le░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐██████████▄░░░ ░░░toucan░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐███████████▄ ░░░░░has░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████████████▄ ░░░░arrived░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████░░░░
Eddy3D
#172190799Sunday, August 23, 2015 7:36 PM GMT

hotdam can i still claim ilovef00ds first ofl friend : ()
TheInfamousCatwoman
#172190907Sunday, August 23, 2015 7:37 PM GMT

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░ ▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░░░░░░░░░░ ▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄████▄░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐████████▄░░░░░░ ░░░░le░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐██████████▄░░░ ░░░toucan░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐███████████▄ ░░░░░has░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████████████▄ ░░░░arrived░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████░░░░
fr00bklng
#172190983Sunday, August 23, 2015 7:38 PM GMT

ill c u in s6 (;
TheSooulOfRNFL
#172191086Sunday, August 23, 2015 7:39 PM GMT

nooooo dont go =Thirsy m8=
DeathATL
#172191297Sunday, August 23, 2015 7:41 PM GMT

AWDWADAWDAWDAWDAWDAWD

of     1