TNTJack
#172365260Tuesday, August 25, 2015 4:15 PM GMT

(When do we start?)
kookoo31120
#172365335Tuesday, August 25, 2015 4:17 PM GMT

I have proposed a system. If you post a CS, it is auto accepted, unless I say so. Blazing... I dunno about that power... gimme some time to think...
ThatBlazingPony
#172366866Tuesday, August 25, 2015 4:42 PM GMT

K. You can have all the time you need.
PawzKat
#172367029Tuesday, August 25, 2015 4:44 PM GMT

Name: Arin Jonah Davis - that's the name he introduces as. It's also the one that's in the system. However, it is far more likely that this isn't his true calling, giving his evasive nature when it comes to his past. In turn, Arin is also likely to give out other aliases when it comes to introducing himself, depending on what his gut tells him. Alias: Facade.. Age: He appears to be in his late twenties, around twenty-seven. His identification card reports him as twenty-nine. Gender: Male. Like anything else, this could be a facade. Alignment Chaotic neutral - Arin serves no one Faction: No faction, and he doesn't plan on joining one either. Appearance: In his default form [explained below], Arin appears as a broad-shouldered fellow, with curly cinnamon locks, and deepset eyes. If it wasn't for the fact he was so somber, it is likely he would be somewhat attractive, what with his chiseled features and electric gaze. However, as his thick lips are often set into a thin frown, this takes off some of the appeal. Likewise, there's a small crescent scar pockmarketing the right side of his face. Arin has brown eyes, roughly the same color as a fresh chestnut, and a thin, refined nose that contributes to the almost 'royal' air he holds about himself. Or maybe it's just his aloofness. Who can tell? As for the basic facts, Facade is about five foot eleven overall, or 180 centrimeters. He weighs one hundred and forty or so pounds, most of which is packed into his lean figure. Arin has the build of a lineman, with well-muscles shoulders coupled with legs meant for running. In comparison to his dark features, his skin is relatively pale, almost porcelain in colour. Arin keeps his hair relatively short, cut a little bit over his nape. Strands of his brown hair often fall forward into his eyes, so much so that he often flicks them away. The cinnamon-brown is infused with darker strands of burnt umber, which allows for highlights. Disguise/Costume: Nomad doesn't have a costume, as he really uses his powers as his disguise. He can appear as anyone, wearing anything, which is very useful indeed. Power: Polymorphing, otherwise known as shapeshifting. Facade has the ability to manipulate the structure of his body at will, allowing him to change form as he desires. In this way, he's the ultimate doppleganger, capable of using his cells to mimic the traits of organic and inorganics alike. There's not very many limits when it comes to his abilities, for he can take on the properties of animals, physical elements, and other humans. He can change his gender, morph any part of his body he chooses, generate 'clothes', and even shift into inanimate objects for an amount of time. Weakness-wise, Arin must concentrate in order to keep his form. If his mind slips, he slowly begins to revert back to whatever his current 'default form' is. In times of stress there's occasions where he panics, in which the change is instantaneous. Not very good, especially if he attempts to go undercover. In additional, he can't keep up the form of an inanimate object for long. Why, you may ask? Well, as an object, he can't breath. Considering the male is human, he still needs air. At most, he can hold his inanimate object form for a minute or so, longer if he is lucky. The only exception is when Facade coats his figure in a solid element, such as metal, diamond, and ice. History: An ordinary man for much of his life, Arin wasn't anything special. He had the average childhood, complete with quarreling parents, a fairly okay social standing. The male was never much of a participant, favoring his natural tendencies to be a longer rather than attend large gatherings. Throughout middle school and high school he played football, a factor which has likely helped keep him in shape ever since. As a creature of organization, he prides himself on keeping his body healthy. Beyond this, Arin graduated when his class did, and went on to college, majoring in becoming a film director. It was a mere hobby of his, a pastime, but he had no ideas and so rolled with it. For his final project of his freshman year, Arin and his partner were required to create a small film. Arin followed along with what his 'friend', Jackson did, as he didn't really care. Given Jackson's nature to get into trouble, Arin probably should have taken control. Alas, he didn't - and to this day he regrets it. During one occasion of filming, the two of them were frequenting the local bank. Even now, Arin wasn't sure why Jacks had recommended it - he was just going along with the plot. It had been a rather boring day, nothing out of the ordinary, when the front door was suddenly flung and two figures dressed in black stalked in holding guns. Taking cover with Jacks, and the other citizens at the bank, the male ducked away as the two did their business, announcing that they were robbing the bank. However, when the transaction was completed, one of the robbers turned to look at the people cowering before him. With a glint in his eyes, the man suddenly raised his gun. A smile curled onto his lips as he slowly spat out his words. He announced that there were to be no survivors. With that said, he leveled the gun with the head of the crying woman nearest to him, and without another thought, he blew out her brains. The robber's surprised partner did nothing to stop this, shell-shocked as the unstable man made his rounds, killing tellers and citizens alike. Full of fear and quaking, this scene activated a latent ability within Arin, a mutation within his cells. Desperate to keep himself alive, the man didn't notice as his formed changed, becoming a speck of dust. As the robber continued to kill, Arin drifted to safety, blown out of the room by the wind. He wasn't quite sure how he transformed back, only that he found himself, without clothes, on the streets moments later, free of harm. Sadly, Jackson wasn't so lucky. Well, at least this is the story he tells when prodded. Who knows if it is true. Other: Done, I guess?
PawzKat
#172367240Tuesday, August 25, 2015 4:47 PM GMT

[ I messed up. Originally, his alias was 'Nomad', rather than 'Facade'. I guess I didn't edit it well enough, given the fact that it's still in there, lol. If you see it, just replaced it with Facade. ]
kookoo31120
#172391064Tuesday, August 25, 2015 9:47 PM GMT

When a sixth person joins, we will start, Blazing is accepted... I hope we can help advancing your writing skills and such as the RP goes on though.
PawzKat
#172391193Tuesday, August 25, 2015 9:48 PM GMT

So my character is good? ]
ThatBlazingPony
#172391250Tuesday, August 25, 2015 9:49 PM GMT

@kookoo Hopefully.
Parvoline
#172392031Tuesday, August 25, 2015 9:56 PM GMT

Name: Jennifer 'Jenny' Ross. Alias(Hero/Villain name): Tinder. Faction: TBSH. Age: Seventeen. Gender: Female. Backstory: Jenny's powers appeared on the fateful evening in which her house burned down, a few months back. She isn't quite sure what triggered it - one second she was terrified of the fire, feeling the warmth radiate upon her face, and in the next she felt nothing at all. It was that night she saved her entire family, using her immunity to pull her father, mother, and brother out of the main room, in which they had been trapped. Ashamed of her new abilities, she ran away from her mother and father, unable to face them with her unhuman powers. Appearance: Jenny has long blonde hair that she often pulls back, away from her face. The girl doesn't really bother with caring for it, leading her locks to be a bit of a mess. She also has dark blue eyes, which she inherited from her mom. She isn't too tall, about 5'4 and weighs a little over one hundred pounds. She's a bit of a tomboy, leading her to wear clothes that are often labeled 'gender-neutral', such as baggy shirts, long pants, etc. Disguise/Costume: Jenny wears a simple skintight ensemble that is completely black, save for the orange 'flame' icon plastered upon her chest. Her suit has orange accents, lining her boots, gloves, sides, and mask. She also has a white cape, undecorated. Power: She can control fire. Tinder also has an immunity to it, and therefore can't be burned. Alignment(refer to the DND alignment chart please): Lawful good.
kitrain
#172393057Tuesday, August 25, 2015 10:06 PM GMT

@above Denied, you need to choose a specific type of pyromancery, not the whole subject of power.
Parvoline
#172393354Tuesday, August 25, 2015 10:09 PM GMT

Okay then is Pyrokinetic constructs + immunity alright?
kitrain
#172394682Tuesday, August 25, 2015 10:24 PM GMT

Fire immunity is okay, but what kind of constructs? Forgot to mention, Nikilis has a pet jinouga he keeps with him, it's easy to summon due to it being small http://orig12.deviantart.net/a1e2/f/2013/035/0/c/jinouga_by_vetisx-d5tvb61.png
Parvoline
#172394745Tuesday, August 25, 2015 10:24 PM GMT

Pyrokinetic constructs.
kitrain
#172394814Tuesday, August 25, 2015 10:25 PM GMT

Like what constructs, creatures? Weapons?
Parvoline
#172395097Tuesday, August 25, 2015 10:29 PM GMT

Uh, tools in general?
kitrain
#172395151Tuesday, August 25, 2015 10:29 PM GMT

Okay, you accepteeeed
Parvoline
#172395252Tuesday, August 25, 2015 10:31 PM GMT

Thank you. :3
roquinha9
#172396057Tuesday, August 25, 2015 10:39 PM GMT

Planning to join just a question. What do you think it's better? Darkness or gravity manipulation?
kitrain
#172396264Tuesday, August 25, 2015 10:42 PM GMT

What kind of manipulation? Like a creature of darkness, or the ability to lower your own gravity or increase another's
PawzKat
#172396370Tuesday, August 25, 2015 10:43 PM GMT

Gravity manipulation is probably more practical - it has a fair amount of uses, especially if you favor acting as a supportive buff in battle. Darkness manipulation is cool too, though. It's better to create things out of, as gravity is a tad more unstable. ]
roquinha9
#172396633Tuesday, August 25, 2015 10:45 PM GMT

Darkness- The ability to create and manipulate darkness at your own will for combat. Gravity Manipulation- The ability to change the gravity of a certain place.
kitrain
#172396897Tuesday, August 25, 2015 10:48 PM GMT

Note: You can only pick a specific category of your power (like making creatures from fire) so you Acually have space to improve through the rp. For example, im only able to summon small creatures, the maximum being a little bigger then a bear, through the rp, the creature quantity and size will increase, as well as how powerful it is.
roquinha9
#172397262Tuesday, August 25, 2015 10:52 PM GMT

But my power isn't summoning creatures. I will probably choose darkness but I would like more people to suggest which power I should choose.
kitrain
#172397558Tuesday, August 25, 2015 10:55 PM GMT

It was a example, not your acual power. But I would suggest being able to use darkness as a weapon (Iron sword with shadow tipped edges) or a buff (Stealth)
roquinha9
#172397637Tuesday, August 25, 2015 10:56 PM GMT

But, I mostly use powers to fight.