of     1   

RyuuAkito
#172357394Tuesday, August 25, 2015 1:48 PM GMT

No APTK, PTK Is Required At All Times Only Admins Can Be Colonel And Up There Can Only Be 1 Non-Admin HR In Each Team, This Is To Balance Gameplay, I Won't Allow ANY Non-Admin HRs If This Becomes A Problem RSing Can Be Used Only In Gunfights, But In Order To Hit Someone, You Must RP Your Shots No FRPing No Godmodding Alternate Teams Are Allowed, But No Ridiculous Ones Like Aliens. (Example, Other Countries Like UK Are Allowed ) No Being An Unholy/Unhuman Creature. You May Revive Your Dead Characters, Only So That RPing Is Easier, Just State That You Don't Have/Don't Want To Make Any other Characters To Others When You Do This, Unless You Are In Another Server To Be OOC, You Have To Either Put It In You're Name, Or State That You Are OOC Calling Shots Is Allowed No Powerplaying No " Superpowers " Or " Super-Suits " You May RS/Glitch The Game While OOC, Just Don't Do It In A Way That Is Proven To Crash The Server No Begging For Admin No ERP, Or ERP Jokes,You Will Be Kicked If Seen --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Admin Rules: No Profanity Unless No Players Are There No Abuse Of Admin Unless No Players Are There No Banning, Only Temporary Bans Are Allowed If It Is A Very Major Offense No Non-OOC Flying Don't Harass A Rule Breaker, Just Kick Them Instantly If Admins Break These Rules, They Will Be Confiscated Of Their Admin
RyuuAkito
#174228192Wednesday, September 16, 2015 12:23 AM GMT

NEW RULE You Can Not Use Land Vehicles On Water. This Applies To: Jeeps ATVs Civie ATVs Damaged Red Pickup Trucks NEW ADMIN RULE You Can Not Fly In A Car, Unless No One Is There, Or You Message That You Are OOC
ElephantFarts1
#174228563Wednesday, September 16, 2015 12:27 AM GMT

weeb
simsf1
#174228628Wednesday, September 16, 2015 12:27 AM GMT

Lol Learn how to capitalize properly OP nub
RyuuAkito
#174838748Thursday, September 24, 2015 6:30 PM GMT

I know how to capitalize properly I just like the way it looks. :P
RyuuAkito
#174838771Thursday, September 24, 2015 6:31 PM GMT

No Lore Breaking
TheLegoGamerDude1
#174841912Thursday, September 24, 2015 7:24 PM GMT

"I know how to capitalize properly I just like the way it looks" What you "like" is irreverent This is a formal list of rules, put in the wrong sub-forum by the way, that you expect others to follow It should be written properly That means with proper punctuation, spelling, and wording "Thank you but, castle!"

of     1