of     1   

LeMoneyAcc1
#172494831Thursday, August 27, 2015 12:22 AM GMT

I have recently betrayed the pagan Overlord, Lucifer. I have been trying to reconstruct my relationship with him ever since. Black candles burning… Satan invoked Sigils drawn… flesh is cut An offering is made in the Master’s name I have given you, Satan, my life force My blood spilt for your victory Come into me as I open myself Your essence consumes my soul I am yours… forever and eternally How could I love anyone more than you… it is not possible I live for you My body is yours to make your will manifest My mind I have given for you to create what you desire us to know My spirit declares your glory My soul is my ultimate sacrifice to you, my Master Satan, you fill my mind and transform me Darkness overcomes me, and I bask in its infernal pleasures Your presence surrounds me, therefore I am never alone With bended knee before your altar I have made eternal oaths that can never be broken May you always be glorified in everything I do Foundations have been shifted as you work in my life Where there once was light… there is darkness Where there was stagnation… now there is chaos Where there once was love… is hatred Satan, I am your temple I feel your presence increasing within me When people look at me, they see you As they feel me, they feel you I anoint them with my blood And when they drink of me, they drink of you I praise you eternally, Lord Satan Prince of Darkness, Ancient Serpent You are great and majestic With a beauty that shines more than the sun And darker than the deepest hole in the universe I embrace your darkness, I embrace your light With you, I have all I need Ave Satani!

of     1