of     1   

Quilboar
#172689077Saturday, August 29, 2015 3:58 AM GMT

[scru RPN.] [hi let's see if this works.] ----- THEME: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETO4Qo-yXIU ----- You live in a world that's unfortunately been wrecked by an apocalypse of the living dead. Whether you understand it or not, this phenomenon happened, and you'll never know why. You simply have to deal with the destruction it has brought. This takes place in the Southern United States. You've lived in Jim Freely's community since the start of the outbreak, protected by tall scrap walls and the town militia. Life has been kept relatively stable, and the residents safe for a long time. Many families were spared the horrors of the outbreak by coming together. Jim Freely promised his fellow survivors that the army would show up and rescue them eventually, and clear out all the zombies which lurked outside. 'Cept that didn't happen. There remained almost no contact with the outside world, and the zombie population definitely didn't seem to be thinning. Life became increasingly harsh and strict, supplies ran low, and Jim Freely became akin to a dictator, refusing to let anyone leave. He screwed up and got people killed on several occasions, leading to many questioning his leadership. Things are starting to break down. Many people are trying to ditch this place, while the militia are intent on forcing everyone to stay. ----- RULES & NOTES ----- -I'm the GM. -You can PassiveRP in the beginning, without having to wait for responses from me. -You're probably all gonna die, man. -Don't control NPCs. I do that. -Don't automatically succeed in completing combat/risk-related actions. I decide that. -Generally, just remember to /attempt/ actions whenever required. -I'll decide the results when players attack each other. ----- CHARACTER SHEET ----- NAME: AGE: [17+] GENDER: COMMUNITY ROLE: [What you had as a job.] STANCE: [Whether you're loyal to Jim or breaking out.] APPEARANCE: PERSONALITY: [If you want.] WEAPONS: [You're part of a rural farming community. I will alter your weapons if needed.] OTHER:
PowerGold23
#172690029Saturday, August 29, 2015 4:10 AM GMT

NAME: Jason Bill AGE: 17 GENDER: Male COMMUNITY ROLE: Hunter STANCE: Breaking Out APPEARANCE: Some long brown swept hair, red jacket, white shirt with an "X" on it, jeans, white skin color, blue eyes. PERSONALITY: Determined, Impatient, Intelligent, At times unknown. WEAPONS: Shotgun [For hunting] a stick. OTHER: He notices most others as "Manics" and the rest "the rest".
PowerGold23
#172690190Saturday, August 29, 2015 4:12 AM GMT

Uhh....
vamking12
#172690449Saturday, August 29, 2015 4:16 AM GMT

Time to die like all the past times
b0bdarions
#172690990Saturday, August 29, 2015 4:23 AM GMT

NAME: Tom Good AGE: 17 GENDER: Male COMMUNITY ROLE: He is a simple laborer, a good guy, hence the name. He does whatever is needed, such as patching the wall, and other random tasks. STANCE: Tom Good wants to form the Goodian Republic, so he is against the evil Dictator! APPEARANCE: Tom Good looks very similar to a generic half life two civilian. He wears a t-shirt most of the time, and jeans. PERSONALITY: He seems to usually try and be persuasive and charismatic, and also is a rather nice figure. WEAPONS: Hammer, various tools which aren't necessarily weapons, and a AR-15. OTHER:Tom Good.
b0bdarions
#172691027Saturday, August 29, 2015 4:24 AM GMT

My bad I'm 19.
Quilboar
#172691054Saturday, August 29, 2015 4:24 AM GMT

you both suck accepted anyways, welcome
b0bdarions
#172691074Saturday, August 29, 2015 4:25 AM GMT

im pathing wanll
Deshoras
#172698281Saturday, August 29, 2015 6:15 AM GMT

(I assume we can have weapons that aren't OP, say, if I'm a marksman working as a night shift vigilante, I can have an old, bolt-action rifle, right?)
Deshoras
#172698315Saturday, August 29, 2015 6:16 AM GMT

(Not vigilante, that's the word in Spanish for the job. Guard*)
Quilboar
#172699594Saturday, August 29, 2015 6:39 AM GMT

[Yeah, it pretty much works like that.]
gavinfirefox
#172702516Saturday, August 29, 2015 7:58 AM GMT

[AR-15 in rural farm community]
Quilboar
#172733725Saturday, August 29, 2015 6:11 PM GMT

[AR-15s =/= M4s]
Insurgencies
#172739862Saturday, August 29, 2015 7:19 PM GMT

NAME: Nicholas Nemar AGE: About thirty, but he hasn't been counting, assuming that this world has been plunged into an apocalypse for a while, now. If you're looking for an exact number, then make it twenty-six. GENDER: Male, if it isn't obvious. COMMUNITY ROLE: Part of the guarding militia, if that's alright. A low-ranking reservist of sorts. STANCE: He worships Jim and will do what he can to preserve his power. APPEARANCE: Standing at five feet, eight inches, Jim isn't particularly tall, nor is he short. He's average weight, with a nice balance between muscle and fat, but he wouldn't be anything near a brute or bullet sponge. Nick can be identified by his walrus mustache, short beard, and (man version of a) ponytail. Basically just Ian from Forgotten Weapons, when it comes to hair. His skin is a pale white, and he has blue eyes. PERSONALITY: I don't see a point to this, honestly, I probably won't even follow it once the RP kicks off, anyway. WEAPONS: CZ 527 carbine, chambered in .223 Remington, unscoped, and a Smith & Wesson M9 Bayonet. OTHER: allahu ackbar
lien587
#172739939Saturday, August 29, 2015 7:20 PM GMT

Quilboar, you're ancient, go back to the nursing home.
Quilboar
#172860669Sunday, August 30, 2015 11:27 PM GMT

accepted you can start passiveRPing if you guys wish
Kovarri
#172872874Monday, August 31, 2015 1:35 AM GMT

CHARACTER SHEET ----- NAME: Raj Duran AGE: [17+] Late twenties. GENDER: Male. COMMUNITY ROLE: Scout, if that's not okay then a hunter. STANCE: [Whether you're loyal to Jim or breaking out.] Mutual. APPEARANCE: Raj is a man of average height, reaching 5'10" and weighing in at around 180 lbs. Despite his weight Raj is a born athlete, waking up every morning to practice his running. He is muscular and athletic, his body a temple according to him, evident from the definition of his body. His skin is a dark color, a blend of umber (reddish-brown) and that of an ebony tree. He has a thick black beard, reaching the start of his chest when combed out. His hair on the other hand is more suave, well it was, and can be if he can get his hand on a brush, as of now it is shoulder length and slightly wavy; often times tied in a pony tail. He has strong facial features with the exception of his eyes (ex. jawline, nose.) followed up by bushy eyebrows, and soft eyes. His eyes are dark brown, to be more precise a nice mahogany color, which in the regular world would be quiet noticeable if not for the dark bags he had beneath his eyes from the lack of sleep. The last noticeable thing he has is a small scar on his bottom lip, that curves downward. Raj wears a gray shirt with the word "Army" on the back, and black cargo pants, with regular black shoes. He also wears a tie up head band to keep the hair not caught in the ponytail. PERSONALITY: I'll reveal the story. WEAPONS: Machete. OTHER:
Quilboar
#172939332Monday, August 31, 2015 11:08 PM GMT

'sapted.

of     1