of     1   

noisychas
#172693681Saturday, August 29, 2015 5:01 AM GMT

Don't Lack - Lil Tech (Young Thug - Power [Freestyle]) Young Thug - Power Instrumental (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyTvQ-ifA4g) I DON'T own the music in this instrumental Credit to Young Thug and his producer for making this track! [Hook] Catch you lackin' we so braxkin get 3 shots you dead. Why these ops always snitchin' now they called the feds. Got my 9 tucked wit' this mac put yo as to bed. Try to run catch 50 shots runnin to yo head. x2 [Verse 1] Find out where you stay now my nggas spreaded, I don't care bout that btch I just want my fxkin bread. Smashed ya th0t now she laid up on that bed. Half jamaican runnin' thru my Blood I might grow dreads. I walk down tha block wit my pistol tucked man I shoulda brought my tec. Hackin nggas left and right that's they call me Tech. I got hella Hart that's why some call me Bret. I stay gettin fly I'm so high soar just like a jet. Sleepin wit some baddies in tha trap of whom I never met. That's right I said we slept we just had some s#x. Now it's time to go build some nice sht out here wit F3X. [Hook] Catch you lackin' we so braxkin get 3 shots you dead. Why these ops always snitchin' now they called the feds. Got my 9 tucked wit' this mac put yo as to bed. Try to run catch 50 shots runnin to yo head. x2 [Verse 2] My Brodies stackin, ain't no lackin, please don't get caught up. We end yo life man we don't care we just don't give no fxks. We k!ll you any way we like get hit wit a glock or truck. We some k!llas ain't no stoppin us. CKN,we too deep get that sht poppin off. End you wit 1 klip, then we throw you off that loft. That's what lil broskie for actin sweet and soft. Yo btch can't handle all this dxk I made that btch fxkin cough. Got btch outta breathe she got new inhaler. I told btch before I started "btch ain't no bailin." I'm the new rap god so all these nggas she kneel down hailin', The cops is out tryna catch us lackin tryna jail us. [Hook] Catch you lackin' we so braxkin get 3 shots you dead. Why these ops always snitchin' now they called the feds. Got my 9 tucked wit' this mac put yo as to bed. Try to run catch 50 shots runnin to yo head. x2
BaccWood
#172724124Saturday, August 29, 2015 4:23 PM GMT

9/10
circirak
#172725865Saturday, August 29, 2015 4:46 PM GMT

I think you'll be most appreciated in rorap.proboard.com
TEMPXRRR
#172735246Saturday, August 29, 2015 6:28 PM GMT

GG
JordanHilfiger
#173494733Monday, September 07, 2015 1:44 AM GMT

Garbage Netbanger/10 my favorite icecream flavor is b0000000000ty
AlmightyBxck
#183191108Monday, February 08, 2016 1:39 AM GMT

That's why u my day 1 Chris. CKN still here mang. know how we Rockin.

of     1