of     1   

KasangaROBLOX
#172727224Saturday, August 29, 2015 5:01 PM GMT

Stoke City 0 West Brom 1 Dismal form from Stoke City. Chelsea 1 Crystal Palace 2 Bolasie was on fire today, especially after such a sad week for him (father died, was big news back in my nationality country of DR Congo). But Crystal Palace were lucky to hold on at the end. Liverpool 0 West Ham 3 All I can honestly say is: Disappointing from Liverpool. Newcastle 0-1 Arsenal Eh. Arsenal wasted too many chances. Aston Villa 2-2 Sunderland Good game from both sides. Bournemouth 1-1 Leicester Leicester only got the point because of the penalty. Man City 2 Watford 0 Man City have asserted themselves as title contenders, consistent performances from them.
KasangaROBLOX
#172727538Saturday, August 29, 2015 5:04 PM GMT

Pop in with your opinions
TheHarlequinsDemise
#172727915Saturday, August 29, 2015 5:09 PM GMT

1) i don't see a lot of teams ever winning with 9 men so stoke get a pass on that game. 2) bakary sako is crystal palace's best player after zaha and cabaye 3) jurgen klopp said in the summer he wants other people to do the transfers for him and that he just wants to coach the team. liverpool need to sign him up immediately. 4) chelsea aren't going to make top 4 if tottenham have a good year. 5) sunderland need better defenders
KasangaROBLOX
#172728860Saturday, August 29, 2015 5:20 PM GMT

1) i don't see a lot of teams ever winning with 9 men so stoke get a pass on that game. OK. Fair enough 2) bakary sako is crystal palace's best player after zaha and cabaye No way. Yannick Bolasie has to be at least Top 3 ) jurgen klopp said in the summer he wants other people to do the transfers for him and that he just wants to coach the team. liverpool need to sign him up immediately. I think Liverpool are gonna commit to Rodgers for the rest of teh season 4) chelsea aren't going to make top 4 if tottenham have a good year. Chelsea not making top 4 if tottenham have a good year? Chelsea WILL recover from a dismal start. 5) sunderland need better defenders After selling Wickham, they need an attacker or else they are going DOWN.
gokun3d
#172729128Saturday, August 29, 2015 5:23 PM GMT

Jose Mourinho has made a worse start than David Moyes to a title defense.
KasangaROBLOX
#172731305Saturday, August 29, 2015 5:46 PM GMT

Chelsea still going to recover.
TheHarlequinsDemise
#172731550Saturday, August 29, 2015 5:48 PM GMT

1) sako is better than bolasie. 2) >SOMEONE< will fall out of the top 4 if spurs have a good season. right now the smart money is on chelsea. 3) sunderland don't need strikers we need defenders. 4) jurgen klopp will take over if rodgers isn't in top 4 by the halfway point.
KasangaROBLOX
#172733868Saturday, August 29, 2015 6:12 PM GMT

1) sako is better than bolasie. OK. 2) >SOMEONE< will fall out of the top 4 if spurs have a good season. right now the smart money is on chelsea. Jose Mourhino WILL do something about this slump. Personally Man U will drop out imo, but only just. 3) sunderland don't need strikers we need defenders. OK. 4) jurgen klopp will take over if rodgers isn't in top 4 by the halfway point. Yes, if Rodgers doesnt perform, Jurgen IN!

of     1