of     17   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Smough
#172785782Sunday, August 30, 2015 4:26 AM GMT

( IF YOU WISH TO JOIN, SIGN UP AT THIS THREAD: http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=172422673 YOU MAY JOIN AT ANY TIME, BUT YOU WILL BE LAGGING BEHIND ) Ren, an ignoble man chasing a legend and myth for the simple aspect of revenge. You seek your own benefits and nobody's else. If it helps you get closer to your ultimte goal, then it will ultimately be an asset to you. Which does not quite explain why you seem to set yourself in a tavern in places unknown. With how thick the foliage and treachorous the journey was, it is a wonder how you ended up in this tavern. You drank and drank, perhaps to either satisfy your pleasure or drink away whatever it is you want to drown away. And a useful asset you were being, considering local militiamen were boarding your ship attempting to arrest them. Quite the noble captain you are to your men. Darren, a slow-minded but calculated marksman seeking vengeance and glory. You managed to find yourself on a tavern in an arid island. Instead of spending time tending to the ship and, perhaps, trying to see if you can plan out your vengeance against those who discharged you from the military. Though, you were never known to be the brightest -- and as such, few would be surprised. A captain of a ship was present in the same tavern you were drinking at. It would never hurt to talk to him -- but then again, you are not the brightest. So perhaps that thought won't even cross your mind. Denzil, a brilliant and mastermind captain who seeks nothing more than riches a glory -- a perfect pirate. With your abundant riches, what better place to spend them than a tavern? The occasional wench did serve you well, but nothing was better than the drinks, serving as good comfort. And the town you were in was just the perfect place for you. It was a lawless town, home only to the ignoble and wretched scoundrels. A crew was going around offering a bountiful amount of wealth to anyone who joins them. How could you turn down more wealth? Exploration and wealth -- it was hard to turn the two down. Perhaps you could gain something out of it. Saeed, a young and prodigious boy who commandeers a ship at a young and ripe age. Your history is a colorful and eventful one. You were at a tavern at an arid island, having a few drinks of some weaker substances. The stronger ones were still too much for you, but the more you drink, the more hardened you get towards them. Though, a lot of that "hardening" was doing for you. While you're away at a tavern, men are raiding your ship trying to steal water. You're not even there to try and stop them. You certainly have your priorities thought out. An ex-military was with you at the tavern. Perhaps you could recruit him to your ship? Boris, a colossal and strong man who only seeks the life of piracy not for riches, glory, or vengeance, but to carve out a piece of the world for himself. You could not ask for more than that -- to feel that respect. You stay at a tavern, though you weren't sure where it was or who was there. Despite that, many drunkards were stumbling about being fools. One of them had the magnificent idea of approaching you and attempting to start a fight. Though you were not able to tell, you felt as if somebody were watching you -- somebody who wasn't the common drunkard in the tavern. Raymond, a man consumed by the world and adventures brought by substances of unknown origin. Though, that didn't matter. You cared more about the fountain (the drink) that you were bathing in (drowning yourself with) with the occasional unintelligible words that you make out to be something. But nobody else was figured. And because of all of this, you were fighting strange beings (people trying to shut you up) who were trying to kill you (again, shut you up). Meanwhile, in your stupor, people are searching on your ship for contraband. Considering you docked at a major city, it is most definite that people will find these and will report you to the guards. Your loss. i run a restaraunt full of kids with down's syndrome and other mental disabilities.
Z0rr0w
#172786042Sunday, August 30, 2015 4:30 AM GMT

Ren Damned fools. Drawing attention to themselves like that. Well, I'm sure they're not smart enough to take care of themselves. I'll just have to take care of those militiamen for them. "Put it on my tab," I say to the bartender, setting down my drink and standing up. I took a moment to stabilize myself, then began to make my way out of the tavern towards my ship to see what the commotion that dragged me away from my drinking is all about.
Smough
#172786302Sunday, August 30, 2015 4:34 AM GMT

REN: The bartender yells at you, but you ignore him as you leave. You did not care to pay attention. You eventually find your way back to your ship, only to find militiaman boarding and leaving the ship with some men tied up, some just being dragged. i run a restaraunt full of kids with down's syndrome and other mental disabilities.
bebithetuffle
#172786575Sunday, August 30, 2015 4:37 AM GMT

Duke Duke the demon slayer swings into action! And they're armed. That's not good. I swing at them as I begin to make my way out of the bar, no clue they'd be full of creatures. I pop a couple more pills as I make my way out.
InsidiousRogue
#172786750Sunday, August 30, 2015 4:40 AM GMT

Darren As he sat there drinking, the only worthwhile thought that crossed Darren's murky mind was, 'why don't I have a gun?'. That would have to corrected immediately. Where was the merchant again? WAS there a merchant here? Darren paused, dispelling the stupor that always set in after he tried to stay on a single train of thought for more than a minute. There was and he'd just have to find him, and with that Darren left the tavern in search of said merchant. (By the way how much money do we start with?) "Sure"~Romuluz 2014
Z0rr0w
#172786815Sunday, August 30, 2015 4:41 AM GMT

Ren I hold my hook-hand in front of whoever seems to be the leader, or at least, who's at the front of the pack dragging my men away. "I'm going to bash your head in with a blunt object and kill all your friends while you watch, then strand you on a deserted island to let you starve to death." I explain to him, "you and your lackeys can avoid this if you put my men down. Now."
gavinfirefox
#172786897Sunday, August 30, 2015 4:42 AM GMT

Grinning a toothy smile, Boris rose to his feet and pointed a fat finger hard into the drunkards chest. Though more then a few glasses lay toppled at the table the thug was drinking at, he was a veteran to its effects and did not even consider himself at a buzz. "You picked a fight wit' da wrong man, friend." He snorted boldly, as the hand he used to jab the man's chest coiled around the front of his shirt and the other bore down with a sort of controlled fury. He fought like a brawler, but one with experience, wild yet tamed if you will. The man had not just been merely drinking since he was but a boy.
Smough
#172787936Sunday, August 30, 2015 4:57 AM GMT

(100 tins. Enough to buy a basic weapon.) DUKE: The patrons of the tavern didn't let you go without a bottle hitting your head. Though, with you and your delusion, you were mostly unaffected. You managed to get out, still just as delirious. You had no idea where you were going -- you just knew you were going somewhere. DARREN: Making your way out, you managed to find a merchant. He looks to you with promise. "Come, come! Buy me wares, I've got wha'eva ya need, lad?" He cackled. OLD MAN MERCHANT - WEAPONS: Bootleg Flintlock | 90 tins | A poorly put-together flintlock with lazily done engravings. It's quite weak, but it does it's job as a ranged weapon. SHOT DAMAGE: 5 - 10 BLUNT DAMAGE: 1 - 5 DEFENSE: 5% - 10% (15% when actively blocking) Rusty Musketball | 5 tins per 10 musketballs | Rusted musketballs. They don't do much other than serve as ammo, but they do cause severe tetanus if you're looking for long-term results. DAMAGE: 3 - 5 Rickety Crossbow | 75 tins | A crossbow that has seen much use. It's not very accurate, but it does it's job. SHOT DAMAGE: 5 - 10 BLUNT DAMAGE: 1 - 5 DEFENSE: 6% - 12% (18% when actively blocking) Crooked Bolts | 5 tins per 10 bolts | Bolts that weren't taken care of very well. Can only be used with crossbows. SHOT DAMAGE: 1 - 5 Rusty Sword | 40 tins | A worn and rusted sword. Overpriced for how worthless it is. DAMAGE: 1- 8 DEFENSE: 1 - 5% (6% when actively blocking) MISC: Tasteless Gin | 10 tins per bottle | Gin with no taste. Practically of no worth to those who enjoy drinking. HEALING: 5 REPAIR TOOLS | 500 tins | Tools that will serve well for those who frequently find that their ship and weapons deteriorate quickly. Limited uses. USES: 10 i run a restaraunt full of kids with down's syndrome and other mental disabilities.
Smough
#172788245Sunday, August 30, 2015 5:01 AM GMT

REN: The man at the front looked at you before towards his men. He looked back at you again with an arrogant smirk. "Did we just find ourselves the captain? This'll earn me a good bout of money. Come, boys! Let's bag us a captain." Two men rushed forward, pulling out their sabers alongside with their leader. LEADER - 40 HP SOLDIER 1 - 15 HP SOLDIER 2 - 15 HP Roll for initiative. d100 only. BORIS: You managed to hit the man, but he was still standing. He was still stupid enough to keep at it. "Nyaaaahh'll sortcha out 'ere y'li'l... big bear man... c'mere!" DRUNKARD: 15 HP Roll for initiave. d100 only. You have the option to switch to your fists. Deals 1 - 5 damage. i run a restaraunt full of kids with down's syndrome and other mental disabilities.
InsidiousRogue
#172788426Sunday, August 30, 2015 5:04 AM GMT

Darren Darren frowned as he checked his pockets, mumbling the numbers as he counted them at an infuriatingly slow pace. A hundred tins? Oh right...he had been swindled out of the other fifty just yesterday. Ah well. Darren would buy the flintlock and 20 musketballs before selling his kite shield and heading out in search of...well he wasn't quite sure. "Sure"~Romuluz 2014
Z0rr0w
#172788541Sunday, August 30, 2015 5:06 AM GMT

Ren 71 initiative. I don't know what initiative is. Fools, just like my own men. I attempted to step out of the way of the leader of those mindless minions, drawing my mace and slamming it into the head of the first soldier.
Smough
#172788664Sunday, August 30, 2015 5:07 AM GMT

DARREN: The merchant chuckled as he nodded. "Thank you, thank you! Much appreciated." You gained x1 Bootleg Musket, x20 musketballs, and 30 tirs. You went off to wander somewhere -- you had no idea where, but you would find somewhere. i run a restaraunt full of kids with down's syndrome and other mental disabilities.
bebithetuffle
#172788689Sunday, August 30, 2015 5:08 AM GMT

Duke Hoh darn, where'd the hell I'd park the brand name boat vehicle? I begin to search for that pesky god-fist. "Duke, where are we going?" Phillip asked "Boat." "Just the boat? Why couldn't we do some more drinking?" Kyle questioned "Monsters. Need boat." "Why didn't you kill the fools?" Bill interrogated. "No good kill stick." "They're coming for you! Run!" Dale exclaimed. Following the paranoid personality in my brain, I began to sprint in the direction I thought was boat.
Smough
#172788830Sunday, August 30, 2015 5:10 AM GMT

Attack canceled out. Preliminary attack. REN: ATTACK ORDER: Soldier 1 Soldier 2 Ren Leader Soldier 1 approaches you and takes a wild swing at you. 5 damage. Soldier 2 approaches you and makes an untrained jab into you. 2 damage. You lost 7 health. 93 health left. i run a restaraunt full of kids with down's syndrome and other mental disabilities.
Smough
#172788990Sunday, August 30, 2015 5:12 AM GMT

DUKE: Amazingly enough, you managed to somehow track down your ship through some miracle. Of course, you find some men hauling off crates from your boat. Though, nobody seemed to notice you. i run a restaraunt full of kids with down's syndrome and other mental disabilities.
gavinfirefox
#172788995Sunday, August 30, 2015 5:12 AM GMT

"I will break you." Boris grunted as he yanked the shirt he gripped upward over the drunks face and lifted him as high as he could, roaring and yelling with a frenzied glee and attempted to slam his spine down upon Boris' knee.
Z0rr0w
#172789043Sunday, August 30, 2015 5:13 AM GMT

Ren The combined attack against me didn't brighten my mood at all. I was already upset about having to come out here. I'd make these men wish they'd chosen an occupation that didn't involve them running into me. I tightened the grip on my mace and casted the Freezer spell on the three men around me.
gavinfirefox
#172789174Sunday, August 30, 2015 5:14 AM GMT

[66 initiative though should you be the one rolling, opposed to us, for fairness?]
bebithetuffle
#172789453Sunday, August 30, 2015 5:18 AM GMT

Duke "KILL THEM ALL!" Bill orders. I retrieve my sword and attempt to attack the men hauling off my loot. "That's the good stuff, man! Do it!" Dale shrieks. "What's going on? Duke I'm scared! Duuuuke!" Phillip says.
Smough
#172789480Sunday, August 30, 2015 5:18 AM GMT

(I do roll -- it just decides attack order.) DARREN: ATTACK ORDER: Darren Drunkard Darren successfully hits, dealing 5 damage. "Yaaaah! Yffffewwww... Ahmma showwa... howzzit done!" The drunkard raised his fist and landed a puny hit onto you, dealing 1 damage. You lost 1 health. Drunkard lost 5 health. 10 health remaining. i run a restaraunt full of kids with down's syndrome and other mental disabilities.
Smough
#172789631Sunday, August 30, 2015 5:21 AM GMT

REN: Freezer attack successfully hit. All three frozen. The leader attempts to swipe at you, but was too slow. Soldier 1 attempts to swipe at you, but was too slow. Soldier 2 swings his blade into you, dealing 4 damage. You lost 4 health. DUKE: A guardsman looks to you and sighs as he draws his shortsword, running towards you to fend you off. Roll for initiative. i run a restaraunt full of kids with down's syndrome and other mental disabilities.
gavinfirefox
#172789695Sunday, August 30, 2015 5:22 AM GMT

Boris, surprised the man still capable of walking, respected the feat and began to simply slam his brick-like fists into his opponents face intent to break a nose or teeth. No one raises arms against the bruiser and leaves without a lasting mark, especially not one so undeserving of a fight. This was not even a fight, more a scuffle. Ha!
Z0rr0w
#172789793Sunday, August 30, 2015 5:23 AM GMT

Ren Having slowed down my opponents significantly, I raised my mace and rushed towards the second soldier, slamming the blunt weapon into his side.
bebithetuffle
#172789843Sunday, August 30, 2015 5:24 AM GMT

Duke 94 "Kill kill kill! Crush crush crush! End his life! Mutilate! Detonate!" Bill yells.
bebithetuffle
#172790087Sunday, August 30, 2015 5:28 AM GMT

Edit: I also stab the man.

of     17   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right