of     1   

DarwinYork
#172884989Monday, August 31, 2015 4:03 AM GMT

I'm not here to talk about how the current trade ratio is bogus thanks to "simulated economy" or whatever. I'm here to talk about how NBC players get 10 tix a day (20 days for a set of clothes!) and how either this should be increased or the minimum shirt/pants price should be decreased. All of the hats that ROBLOX pumps out are either really cheap, ugly creations that deserve to be 10 tix or really cool hats that people want and they're R$. So, maybe instead of giving us Tix, which seems to have been burned at the stake, give us Robux! Another somewhat disturbing thing is the removal of lifetime BC, TBC, and OBC. I was considering getting lifetime OBC but when I scrolled into the tab, it was only monthly and annually. Is ROBLOX really that desperate for money? So crazed for it that they remove one-time payments and demand that you hand money over every month/year? I can understand taking away 6-Month payments because it's just not really advantageous to have, but lifetime BC was at least something we could always count on to be an option that wouldn't make us leak money like a runny faucet. Thanks ROBLOX. Props to you for making a user-generated game into a money tycoon. darwinyork, muffin pie

of     1