of     1   

mkihyufg
#172892521Monday, August 31, 2015 7:20 AM GMT

Honestly I find it dumb that we can buy stuff but not refund them. I have so much stuff that I don't want and if I could refund them Im sure to get over 200 robux or more It woould be so cool and useful if we could co on the summary page where it shows wyou what you've bought and have an option that says Refund. Thoough it SHALL NOT work on limiteds or that would be unfair. Please type #ReceiveRefunds to support this forum.
KiwiTronik
#172893761Monday, August 31, 2015 8:16 AM GMT

When you created your account on Roblox, you accepted to the terms to: "All sales of Roblox products and services are final, including virtual items and currency. No refunds will be given. If you believe an unauthorized charge was made under your account, you must notify us immediately so that we may take appropriate action."
Xegus
#172893956Monday, August 31, 2015 8:26 AM GMT

When you created your account on Roblox, you accepted to the terms to: "All sales of Roblox products and services are final, including virtual items and currency. No refunds will be given. If you believe an unauthorized charge was made under your account, you must notify us immediately so that we may take appropriate action." [2] ▌│█║▌║▌║ χєgυѕ ║▌║▌║█│▌
SirGordonBrown
#172895311Monday, August 31, 2015 9:30 AM GMT

When you created your account on Roblox, you accepted to the terms to: "All sales of Roblox products and services are final, including virtual items and currency. No refunds will be given. If you believe an unauthorized charge was made under your account, you must notify us immediately so that we may take appropriate action." [3]
valg
#172896589Monday, August 31, 2015 10:20 AM GMT

they already said it, and it's a no

of     1