of     1   

kingofyniversesalt
#172896907Monday, August 31, 2015 10:33 AM GMT

We all know the people who advertise in the games or the catalog. When I started foruming I came across a forum that blew my mind! The forum was suggesting an Off-Topic Forum. I couldn't believe I came across the guy who came up with the OT forum. Anyways... Everybody wants to advertise their place. So I came up with this idea: A new Forum called 'Advertisement Forum'. It's simple! You go to the forum and advertise your game. Ex: Subject: Nature Link [Game, Model, Clothing ect.]: [Link of the game] Small Description: Nature is awesome! If 25 people click on the link your forum will become yellow [Popular] [The creator of the forum's clicks don't count. If somebody clicks twice it doesn't count for 2 clicks.] This will not effect the rules of the admins. Next to the link there will be the thumbnail, visits, likes, dislikes, creator and name of the game. No game button. Also a 'Do not allow game info on this post' button under the 'Do not allow replies to this post button'. The button hides the game icon, creator ect. and keeps the link, descreption of the forum and Subject [Title]. Support: 0 No Support: 0 Post count: +1
kingofyniversesalt
#172896995Monday, August 31, 2015 10:37 AM GMT

of     1