rockmax2112alt
#173089476Wednesday, September 02, 2015 10:41 PM GMT

(I'm allowed to do this) Name: Greg Simmons, also known as "Maple-13" by guards n stuff. Age: 28 Appearance: Greg is of the average build, not that lean but not that strong. Just average. He has short, brown hair, and black eyes. He wears glasses due to his astigmatism, and when not wearing his standard issue lab coat and ID, he wears khakis and a polo, pretty much the only thing he was allowed to bring. File: Greg Simmons, otherwise known as Maple 13, or simply Maple, was born on the Canadian-American border into a well to do family. His family wasn't very rich, but they surely had money to get by and more. When he was younger, he loved painting pictures with paint. When he grew older, he sold his paintings. But the main thing he loved to do was oceanography, or the study of the ocean. He loved fishing when he was a young lad, but he had an unnatural tap into biology and genetics. He won science fairs when he was in high school and wrote stories in his spare time. He wasn't destined to say the least to do what he wanted: to live in Minnesota alone. He isn't a people person, and had very few friends. He was contacted by a man on the street to do a good paying job. The man looked formal and assuring, so why not? He said yes, and recieved a letter in the mail that told him what he was to bring and to not bring. He got into the car right outside his apartment and said goodbye to his fiancee, and the car drove off. Suddenly, he was knocked out, where he was transported to (insert whever lab and stuff are). He hasn't seen his family in 4 years.
Willowpelt
#173090395Wednesday, September 02, 2015 10:52 PM GMT

(Accepted)
PickachuGirl
#173090983Wednesday, September 02, 2015 10:58 PM GMT

(idk waht to do im srry) Sunny was busy hanging around in the games room, perched on the pool table's edge. She pecked the small heavy balls around, watching them move around on the surface, gently gliding away as she pushed them. She was quite bored, but was not screaming for some reason, simply waiting for someone to enter. ~im out of ideas, sorry!~
TheGamingCinema
#173091052Wednesday, September 02, 2015 10:59 PM GMT

I enter the game room and see Sunny playing some pool. 'Hello' [We are the crystal pizzas, we'll always eat the day!]
Willowpelt
#173092857Wednesday, September 02, 2015 11:20 PM GMT

"How long have you been on the raloxifene?" "About two weeks." "Any side effects that you need to tell me?" Dr Phillips glanced up at her, pausing writing for a moment. "Joint pain, hot flashes, loss of appetite and I've been having an issue with swallowing but it's alright." "What's wrong with your swallowing?" Dr Phillips asked, and Kestrel just shrugged. "Nothing really. They went through a phase of making me swallow dead rodents and stuff to see if I cough up pellets, which I did, but I can't do that since going on this. Strangely, coughing up dead animal's bones isn't a skill I miss. I can swallow like a human, though. With cut up food." Dr Phillips nodded, scribbling again. "Okay, well, the hot flashes usually last up to six months after starting, so you won't have to put up with them. Loss of appetite might be an issue, but we'll weigh you in a couple of weeks and see. As for the joint pain..." She picked up a presciption pad and wrote on it, quickly. "I'm going to put you on glucosamine sulphate for the joint pain, if that doesn't work then we'll put you on something more pharmaceutical rather than natural, okay? I don't want to overload you with medicine." She ripped off the sheet of paper and handed the prescription to Kestrel, who leaned forward and took it: it was for another week's worth of raloxifene, plus the new stuff. "Sick," Kestrel replied dryly, folding the paper and tucking it into her pocket. "Well, this has been a pleasure-" "Wait a second-" Dr Phillips quickly pulled another piece of paper from her desk. "I was wondering if you could help me with something. Do you have any idea what this is?" She held out the paper for Kestrel to take, which she did after a few seconds of observing it. The paper was plain, though it lots of lifted dots all over it. Kestrel ran her finger over the bumps, then shook her head. "Is this some sort of memory test?" She asked, handing the paper back. Dr Phillips looked slightly disappointed as she took it back. "Something like that. I'll see you next week." She gestured to the door, and Kestrel wasted no time in leaving.
PickachuGirl
#173094255Wednesday, September 02, 2015 11:36 PM GMT

Sunny raised her head from the board to see a person, who's name she couldn't recall. She squawked in reply, as a hello, and hopped off on it, quickly rushing towards him with continuous squeaks and chirps. (99% i'll make another character) ~im out of ideas, sorry!~
rockmax2112alt
#173094362Wednesday, September 02, 2015 11:37 PM GMT

(Where would I start?)
Willowpelt
#173094673Wednesday, September 02, 2015 11:40 PM GMT

(Anywhere you want.) Kestrel took her prescription note to the desk outside the corridor of doctors offices and handed it in, then stood waiting for her prescription to come. She wondered what the bumps on that piece of paper had meant, and why Dr Phillips thought she would know.
rockmax2112alt
#173096274Wednesday, September 02, 2015 11:59 PM GMT

Greg sifted through his papers as he realized his work for the day was finally done. He got out of his cubicle and began to walk towards the exit of the lab building thing. Today was very tiring indeed as he placed his ID card into the holder and opened the door of the lab. He began to stride to his quarters, which was also where the "subjects" lived. He whistled a tune as he approached the building.
1perrytheplatypus
#173103265Thursday, September 03, 2015 1:14 AM GMT

CS. Nickname: Scales A.ge: 19 Personality: Both due to his animal half and his innate personality, Scales is a rather nasty person to most. He spends most of his time scheming, wondering how he can solve problems whilst coming out on top, not caring about the general consequences of his actions. Scales is more clever than intelligent, meaning that whilst he has a lower capacity for actually wanting to learn things for the sake of learning it, he enjoys learning about the weaknesses of others. Unsurprisingly, Scales has a low amount of friends, mostly all from his past-life dealings. Never being a rather social person, the new snake part of him simply kicks this into overdrive. It would be surprising if he had any actual friends; he's simply a d0..@@uche to everybody. Appearance: Scale's head is pretty much the only part that's.. almost normal about Scales. He has no hair, it all having fell out soon after the operation begun. His head is completely black, (like, pitch black, no r.a.@@cism intended) and smooth all over. His eyes have turned slotted and vertical, like that of a snake's, and yellow, too. Meanwhile, his legs have grown into little, almost unnoticeable stubs by the end of his tail. His arms have gotten much thinner, and are covered in scales; they are located by his head. The rest of his body is that of a snake's. The scales are yellow, with gray speckles dotted throughout. sDNA: Human and snake. (An Inland Tainan, to be specific.)
PickachuGirl
#173105981Thursday, September 03, 2015 1:42 AM GMT

(boop) ~im out of ideas, sorry!~
TheGamingCinema
#173106029Thursday, September 03, 2015 1:43 AM GMT

(PICK RESPOND TO MEEEEEEE) [We are the crystal pizzas, we'll always eat the day!]
PickachuGirl
#173106145Thursday, September 03, 2015 1:44 AM GMT

(i did) ~im out of ideas, sorry!~
TheGamingCinema
#173106256Thursday, September 03, 2015 1:45 AM GMT

(o) I wave at her, with a smile. (i cant!!!!!) [We are the crystal pizzas, we'll always eat the day!]
PickachuGirl
#173106760Thursday, September 03, 2015 1:51 AM GMT

(man okay i guess ill try to respond to this with a QUALITY response) Sunny chirps once again as a greeting, but then starts walking, even past him to the door. She tugged on his pant leg momentarily as a slight goodbye, but headed on to the hallway. She now wanted some food, and headed there; the corridors weren't really hard to figure out, birds did have a good sense of direction. (idk what im doing) ~im out of ideas, sorry!~
TheGamingCinema
#173106862Thursday, September 03, 2015 1:52 AM GMT

(oh k) I wave goodbye as I go to the pool table and push the balls with the pool stick. How do you even play pool??? [We are the crystal pizzas, we'll always eat the day!]
PickachuGirl
#173107741Thursday, September 03, 2015 2:02 AM GMT

(just like the water pool?? idk) The bird girl continues to walk to the cafeteria, with a waddle to her walk. She spent so much time playing with those balls, she's tired herself up, taken all the calories she had for energy, and now her stomach is empty. (bluh i rlly should make a character one with hands and can speak soon) ~im out of ideas, sorry!~
rockmax2112alt
#173110416Thursday, September 03, 2015 2:33 AM GMT

Greg walks to his room solemnly and tiredly as he walks flights of stairs, just barely noticing in the distance subjects dispersing away. (Somejuan interact pls)
Sanijta
#173112850Thursday, September 03, 2015 3:05 AM GMT

Honey lousily stretched atop her bed, letting a small yawn out. She didn't really know what to do. She glared around her room,as if there was something to do. Though really, her room was as bland and boring as a piece of paper. Sighing, she opened her door and exited out of the room. What should she do? She could maybe socialize with people, or eat, or even play something in the game room. Her mind was blank and she just couldn't really choose what to do. (burn this post with fire)
rockmax2112alt
#173114033Thursday, September 03, 2015 3:19 AM GMT

(Someone Interact Or iwill break a blood vessel)
Schismatic
#173120848Thursday, September 03, 2015 5:39 AM GMT

((I see you've already started, and I'm loathe to interrupt. But I'm absolutely hooked, and the rules say it'd be okay to join, so... Nickname: Vixen Age: 20 Personality: Vixen is obedient at the best of times, downright submissive at the worst. He tends to apologize for everything so often it gets annoying, only to apologize again. He often hides his opinions. When presented with a problem, Vixen approaches it with a logical and analytical mind, and can spend hours on it without getting overly frustrated. He takes schedules very seriously. Despite seeming down to Earth, Vixen actually has a vivid - if somewhat morbid - imagination. He writes several short stories and poems during his downtime. Vixen often stutters, especially when talking to people he isn't comfortable around. Vixen's not really comfortable around anyone. Appearance: Vixen's short, standing at 5'3" when he isn't slouching. Weighing only 92 lbs. makes him painfully skinny, to the point where someone could count his ribs if they so desired. Lately, Vixen's been gaining more weight as he gets healthier. Extensive time inside the compound hasn't done any wonders for his complexion, either. But who wouldn't be pale after a month indoors? Vixen has a pointed chin and elbows, with prominent cheekbones. His hair is a warm brown color, streaked with strands of red-brown, and goes down to his shoulder blades. His bangs cover his eyebrows and stay in his face despite Vixen's numerous efforts to push them back. Vixen has had no prior experience with long hair, and has no idea how to brush it. It usually just remains a shaggy mess. Courtesy of his sDNA, Vixen has black irises, furry gazelle-like ears, hooves, and most noticeably, horns. His legs below the knees are covered in a red-brown fur, eventually leading to cloven hooves. Ringed, black horns come from his head, which are 8" long and add an extra 6" to his height. Vixen is still unable to walk on his hooves without assistance, and is often in a wheelchair. Scars lie beneath the fur from surgeries supposed to help him get back on his feet. They seem to have a positive affect, since Vixen recently managed to successfully use crutches. Although he enjoys standing again, he becomes exhausted after more than a half hour of crutches. Due to the amount of effort it takes to get pants on, Vixen wears large, pajama-like pants in dull colors. His choice in shirts is similar. sDNA: Human and Gazelle FILE Name: Seth Herschel Bio: (Since I don't know how Operation Zebrafish recruits its test subjects, I'll leave this blank.) Family?: Father: Levi Herschel; Mother: Maya Herschel nee Bram; Elder Brother: Shaun Herschel Extra info: Extreme weight loss occurred as a consequence of the herbivore nature of his sDNA. Vixen was only able to digest lettuce for a time. His stomach has become more conditioned towards human foods and he's recovering at an acceptable rate.))
Willowpelt
#173129216Thursday, September 03, 2015 12:07 PM GMT

(Both accepted, and everyone here was a volunteer for whatever reason.) As Kestrel walked back from the doctor's office she disappeared inside her own head, wondering what was written in her file. As she did this, she accidentally walked into a member of staff who was entering the area where they all lived. (She just walked into you, Rockmax)
rockmax2112alt
#173131170Thursday, September 03, 2015 1:13 PM GMT

(I'd prefer to be called rock but eh) Greg bumped into a subject on accident. He was tired and weary, but that didn't stop him from using manners. "I'm sorry, Miss. I'm awfully tired today."
ThatBlazingPony
#173132021Thursday, September 03, 2015 1:40 PM GMT

Skylar sits on the couch infront of the TV, her legs stretched out on the coffee table and an Xbox controller in her hands. She spins it over, trying to figure out how to turn it on. She then starts francticly pressing every button and twidling the thumb-sticks, until her finger lands on the silver button in the middle of the controller and the TV lights up, the Xbox starting up. Her face lights up, afeeling of acomplishment washing over her, until it suddenly disappears when the login screen comes up.
ThatBlazingPony
#173133854Thursday, September 03, 2015 2:31 PM GMT

(Someone pls interact with me!!)