of     1   

qdhxx
#172994456Tuesday, September 01, 2015 7:49 PM GMT

I honestly think it's a useless feature. It used to be cool. People earned it, now they use automated kebab mining programs and kebab farming alts. ROBLOX prefers to delete old systems instead of fixing them anyways, so just end kebab's misery. It is kebab abuse. Remove kebab from the premises. http://www.roblox.com/Face-item?id=241134674
connorrv
#172994490Tuesday, September 01, 2015 7:50 PM GMT

whats kebab
Zenvioux
#172994537Tuesday, September 01, 2015 7:50 PM GMT

"whats kebab" please be trolling
connorrv
#172994674Tuesday, September 01, 2015 7:53 PM GMT

no im serious what is it
FELlNE
#172994732Tuesday, September 01, 2015 7:54 PM GMT

support
Vespucius
#172994813Tuesday, September 01, 2015 7:55 PM GMT

support *points to dungeon* and this is where we paddy whack
EXTREMEKORKSCREW
#172994954Tuesday, September 01, 2015 7:58 PM GMT

DEFEND KEBAB defend kebab you are worst rus. you are the rus idiot you are the chetnik smell. return to tvrtko. to our tvrtko cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo....ahahahaha ,serbia we will never forgeve you. mujahediin rascal PUck but puck rus stink chetnik ustasa ustase..serb genocide best day of my life. take a bath of removed chetnik..ahahahahahSERBIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .montenegro we remove the king , montenegro return to your precious mountain....hahahahaha idiot serba and croat smell so bad..wow i can smell it. DEFEND KEBAB IN THE PREMISES. you will get caught. bosnia+natzee germany+croatia+italy=kill serbia...you will ww2/ biggie smalls alive in bosnia, BIGmaking album of bosnia . fast rap BIG bosnia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of biggy smals... you are ppoor stink rus... you live in a barrack hahahaha, you live in a refugee camp noturious B.I.G, alive numbr one #1 in bosnia ....puck the serbia ,..PUCKk ashol chetniks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. B.I.,G aliv and real strong wizard kill all the serb farm aminal with rap magic now we the bosniaka rule .ape of the zoo presidant milosevic puck the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and serbia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. bosnia greattst countrey ☪bulban empire most magnificent☪
bbr0b
#172995032Tuesday, September 01, 2015 7:59 PM GMT

DEFEND KEBAB defend kebab you are worst rus. you are the rus idiot you are the chetnik smell. return to tvrtko. to our tvrtko cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo....ahahahaha ,serbia we will never forgeve you. mujahediin rascal PUck but puck rus stink chetnik ustasa ustase..serb genocide best day of my life. take a bath of removed chetnik..ahahahahahSERBIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .montenegro we remove the king , montenegro return to your precious mountain....hahahahaha idiot serba and croat smell so bad..wow i can smell it. DEFEND KEBAB IN THE PREMISES. you will get caught. bosnia+natzee germany+croatia+italy=kill serbia...you will ww2/ biggie smalls alive in bosnia, BIGmaking album of bosnia . fast rap BIG bosnia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of biggy smals... you are ppoor stink rus... you live in a barrack hahahaha, you live in a refugee camp noturious B.I.G, alive numbr one #1 in bosnia ....puck the serbia ,..PUCKk ashol chetniks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. B.I.,G aliv and real strong wizard kill all the serb farm aminal with rap magic now we the bosniaka rule .ape of the zoo presidant milosevic puck the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and serbia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. bosnia greattst countrey ☪ottoman empire most magnificent☪
DynamicFail
#172995164Tuesday, September 01, 2015 8:01 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
nightdumo
#172995319Tuesday, September 01, 2015 8:03 PM GMT

no im serious what is it (2) only for the low low price of.. your mortal soul

of     1