of     1   

KoolaidXLIX
#173010503Tuesday, September 01, 2015 11:08 PM GMT

Hello my friend. I will be retiring or well going o nhiatus from roblox for about a year. I would like to make this forum for my friends and to tell the story of my career It isnt long but has some detail so enjoy... Well, I was introduced to roblox by marmark88, he thought me how to be a WR and CB and started me out in my career First Game : NCAAF - Ole Miss Rebels vs Minnesota Gophers 38-28 Gophers. My second game was a championship game for the BCS trophy. It was one of my best games me picking off ScarleyXVI for my first interception a great one at that. Then going into NCAAF s2 I wasnt in any other league for a while. Minnesota havign a low 5-5 season, But also I was given my chance to HC the Oregon Ducks. Also during the s2 playoffs I joined my first OFL team, The Canton Greats. I joined Canton for 1 game then left due to a ragequit. I tohught I was good enough to get on a team like Raptors and since canton was terrible, I rq them. Anyways onto Oregon, In the playoffs I led them to the Rose Bowl, losing to Iowa due to a fishy game in which it was rescheduled out of nowhere. I lost 54-40. I went into Oregon in s3 with a 4-0 record before losign to Iowa again, where my rage made quit. So then ncaaf lost importance to me an i focused more on ofl and other stuff. I signed with the Ohio State Buckeyes and we hoped for a great season, I was hoping to be drafted too. I had decent games but ohio started out 0-3 before our HC had to retire. In my ohio days, I had 6 interceptions, 2 rushing tds and 1 recieving td. I then went to sign with Baltimore, due to being cut while I was on vacation. In baltimore I had 1 int. I then took a break from everything until being signed with rektshire rattlers. I stood with rektshire for 3 weeks until being released due to inactiveness. I played 3 snaps with rektshire but didnt make many plays. Ithen joined FG-TL the league where I did the best In FGTL I got about 12 ints and 6 recieving tds. I basically finished my career around here. I have no time now to do roblox and this is the end for me. I thank you to all me friends. Best Friends on Roblox: MarMark88 WhiteKyurem2013 Vflareproductions FullTiltHD CamaKaziHD Bob VitalHawker Jts Razota Kamyo Luisbrasileiro Marco Sala LordVyre BrazillianTrapLord SitDown D0lucks SmashDuck Tyrann Triton Yoda Viper Supreme Branden Andre beans Shay If I forgot you I am extremely sorry. But Im not going to be gone forever... Career Stats - POS WR/CB/RB/QB Recieving TDs - 18 INTs - 27 Defensive TDs - 3 Rushing TDs - 6 Rushing Yards - 1,576 Passing TDs - 2 Passing INTs - 1 My Career - October 1st 2014 to September 7th 2015.. I'll be back.....
JTSLOB
#173012515Tuesday, September 01, 2015 11:27 PM GMT

the best friend of all :( ill miss you kool /dad your always As Dc ounce said HTTR.
CanineDollarSpartan
#173057319Wednesday, September 02, 2015 2:58 PM GMT

noooooooooo
CanineDollarSpartan
#173057345Wednesday, September 02, 2015 2:59 PM GMT

imma make chu proud kool
ViperXVI
#173321746Saturday, September 05, 2015 4:44 PM GMT

bye d00d
Supreme4K
#174465840Saturday, September 19, 2015 5:16 PM GMT

No ngggaaa
CanineDollarSpartan
#183793365Wednesday, February 17, 2016 1:31 AM GMT

Koolaid, when I get this =NFL= SB ring with the Dallas Cowboys, it'll be for you and EdelmanXVI

of     1