of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

nightdumo
#173017312Wednesday, September 02, 2015 12:13 AM GMT

so as you may or may not know that 350+ page thread that i made yeah it was neat and all but it has gotten well, stale so i'm making this! the apocalypse REMADE!!!!1!!!1ONE!!!!11!ELEVEN!!! ok here we gooooooo Plot: ITS THE ZOMBIES AND THE THINGS AND YOU SURVIVE HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG Rules: i dont know why i make rules, everyone knows how to rp already well, here's your 1 rule: follow the rules Character Sheet: Name: Nickname (Optional): Age: Gender: Appearance: Personality: Items/Weapons (Optional): Bio (Optional): Other: feel free to start whenever you are ready only for the low low price of.. your mortal soul
Precisonfire23
#173021464Wednesday, September 02, 2015 12:56 AM GMT

Character Sheet: Name: Nicholas Garvey Nickname (Optional): Nick Age: 24 Gender: Male Appearance: Pale blue eyes with short red hair. When the apocalypse started he was wearing a clean pinstripe baby blue & red suit with a black tie, black slacks and some oxfords. After a week into the apocalypse, he has a black and light gray computer backpack with a black briefcase with golden latches. Personality: His favorite season is winter due to the fact that he's most likely not going to interrupted by work. Although he's very materialistic; he's began to abandon that attitude and became far more patient. Items/Weapons (Optional): A Colt Delta Elite with three rounds in it as well as a three-spiked stick that has been taped onto the initial stick and is prodded with nails. Bio (Optional): Other:
nightdumo
#173021598Wednesday, September 02, 2015 12:57 AM GMT

"Character Sheet: Name: Nicholas Garvey Nickname (Optional): Nick Age: 24 Gender: Male Appearance: Pale blue eyes with short red hair. When the apocalypse started he was wearing a clean pinstripe baby blue & red suit with a black tie, black slacks and some oxfords. After a week into the apocalypse, he has a black and light gray computer backpack with a black briefcase with golden latches. Personality: His favorite season is winter due to the fact that he's most likely not going to interrupted by work. Although he's very materialistic; he's began to abandon that attitude and became far more patient. Items/Weapons (Optional): A Colt Delta Elite with three rounds in it as well as a three-spiked stick that has been taped onto the initial stick and is prodded with nails. Bio (Optional): Other:" cool accepted only for the low low price of.. your mortal soul
redcutiehorsegirl
#173028722Wednesday, September 02, 2015 2:10 AM GMT

Name: 'Gritch' (Hes forgotten his name.) Nickname (Optional): 'Gritch' Age: 35 Gender: Male Appearance: Heavily Tattooed, its safe to assume hes White with his Tattoos, Blue eyes, Brown shaved hair. Personality: It's assumed that hes always drunk, although he is most likely insane. Items/Weapons (Optional): An axe made from a stick and a Sawblade. Bio (Optional): [Forgotten] Other: WHAH, MAH NAMES GRITCH, STRANGER! "Dah-Dih Da! Dah Dah Dah Daaaaah!" -Red
NarniaAlt
#173037297Wednesday, September 02, 2015 4:04 AM GMT

Name: Tyler North Nickname (Optional): Tyler Age: 36 Gender: Male Appearance: Brown Hair, Glasses, Brown Eyes, Skinny, Scar On Arm (From the Army) Personality: Intelligent, Curious, Problem Solver Items/Weapons (Optional): AK-47, Desert Eagle, Pocket Knife, Flare Bio (Optional): Tyler North as a 26 year old went into the United States Military Forces (USMF)and was trained to be an expert at technology he spent his 8 years trying to locate AL Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden until he left to be with his family, the apocalypse struck and he used his skills to defend himself and his family until his family were killed by the zombies. Other:
nightdumo
#173075565Wednesday, September 02, 2015 7:57 PM GMT

accepted both of you only for the low low price of.. your mortal soul
nightdumo
#173153311Thursday, September 03, 2015 8:07 PM GMT

wow i almost lost this thread lol only for the low low price of.. your mortal soul
SquiresYT
#173157470Thursday, September 03, 2015 9:04 PM GMT

OH MY GOSH I ALWAYS WANTED TO JOIN THIS BUT YOU GUYS WERE TOO BUSY WITH OTHER STUFF IN IT FOR ME TO WORK MYSELF IN YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Name: Seth Harls Nickname (Optional): Sheperd Age: 31 Gender: Male Appearance: Seth is 5'11, weighs 175 pounds, and is fairly built. He has a round, but rigid facial structure, with a short and wide chin. He has black buzzcut that extends down to the middle of his neck, and about to the middle of his forehead, and a beard extending to the middle of the end to the beginning of the chin. He has brown eyes, and his eyebrows slant toward the end. He wears a black button-up short-sleeve shirt, untucked, and tattered blue jeans. Lastly, he wears hunting boots with black socks. Personality: I would fill this in but I generally wind up straying from it in roleplays, so if you don't mind Imma keep it blank Items/Weapons (Optional): He carries a 357 Magnum model 66 S&W tucked in the back of his jeans hidden by his untucked shirt, and he carries a .22 Magnum Merlin rifle usually slung on his back. Bio (Optional): Seth ran a mechanic shop before the apocalypse came, taking care of his dad who had cancer. He grew up with his dad, visiting his mom every week as they were divorced. Eventually when it came, his father shot himself while Seth was away to stop himself from being a burden to Seth because of his cancer. Other: You have not surrounded me, you merely placed me in a target-rich environment.
nightdumo
#173159759Thursday, September 03, 2015 9:34 PM GMT

"OH MY GOSH I ALWAYS WANTED TO JOIN THIS BUT YOU GUYS WERE TOO BUSY WITH OTHER STUFF IN IT FOR ME TO WORK MYSELF IN YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Name: Seth Harls Nickname (Optional): Sheperd Age: 31 Gender: Male Appearance: Seth is 5'11, weighs 175 pounds, and is fairly built. He has a round, but rigid facial structure, with a short and wide chin. He has black buzzcut that extends down to the middle of his neck, and about to the middle of his forehead, and a beard extending to the middle of the end to the beginning of the chin. He has brown eyes, and his eyebrows slant toward the end. He wears a black button-up short-sleeve shirt, untucked, and tattered blue jeans. Lastly, he wears hunting boots with black socks. Personality: I would fill this in but I generally wind up straying from it in roleplays, so if you don't mind Imma keep it blank Items/Weapons (Optional): He carries a 357 Magnum model 66 S&W tucked in the back of his jeans hidden by his untucked shirt, and he carries a .22 Magnum Merlin rifle usually slung on his back. Bio (Optional): Seth ran a mechanic shop before the apocalypse came, taking care of his dad who had cancer. He grew up with his dad, visiting his mom every week as they were divorced. Eventually when it came, his father shot himself while Seth was away to stop himself from being a burden to Seth because of his cancer. Other:" neat accepted only for the low low price of.. your mortal soul
SquiresYT
#173160013Thursday, September 03, 2015 9:37 PM GMT

K, how many people do we need to start? You have not surrounded me, you merely placed me in a target-rich environment.
nightdumo
#173160393Thursday, September 03, 2015 9:42 PM GMT

start when you want, i might be joining this rp or not i might just be monitoring and checking back everyone once and a while only for the low low price of.. your mortal soul
SquiresYT
#173160453Thursday, September 03, 2015 9:43 PM GMT

That's really weird. You have not surrounded me, you merely placed me in a target-rich environment.
Precisonfire23
#173174149Friday, September 04, 2015 12:05 AM GMT

Nick ate a KitKat bar as he walked around an apartment complex in Pascagoula, Mississippi. As a zombie approached, he stuck him in the gut with his trident-spear hybrid and pushed him against the wall, just to bash his teeth in with his pistol. After he had successfully done that, he takes out the spear and impales the zombie in the head.
SleepingWithMyself
#173179156Friday, September 04, 2015 1:00 AM GMT

Lol
Mariooo321
#173181362Friday, September 04, 2015 1:26 AM GMT

Am I too late? Anyways.. *Character Sheet* First name: Joshua Last name: Legendary Joshua Legendary is a man who seeks for adventures and is willing to help anyone at anytime. Basically hes a hunter in the woods, hes started a fire, a tent, and a camp all in one. Hes been through alot, hes hustled with a bear, wrestled with a crocodile, and still is breathing until this day. He's even been through a whole hoard of zombies whilst defending with just a pistol and a rifle. He left his home to seek more adventures willing to be with him in the nature. Leaving even the police, and his whole family trying to find him. Traits: Helpful Trait #2: Skill Trait #3: Trustworthy
Mariooo321
#173181560Friday, September 04, 2015 1:28 AM GMT

Am I too late? Anyways.. *Character Sheet* First name: Joshua Last name: Legendary Joshua Legendary is a man who seeks for adventures and is willing to help anyone at anytime. Basically hes a hunter in the woods, hes started a fire, a tent, and a camp all in one. Hes been through alot, hes hustled with a bear, wrestled with a crocodile, and still is breathing until this day. He's even been through a whole hoard of zombies whilst defending with just a pistol and a rifle. He left his home to seek more adventures willing to be with him in the nature. Leaving even the police, and his whole family trying to find him. Traits: Helpful Trait #2: Skill Trait #3: Trustworthy Joshua is also never to be played with. If done, he could unleash a very serious rage. He holds a Medpack, a rifle, a pistol, a backpack that he took with him, water, food, and a bear skin coat.
ced999
#173205460Friday, September 04, 2015 12:46 PM GMT

Character Sheet: Name: Dr. Terrence Lavender Nickname (Optional): Doc Age: 43 Gender: Male Appearance: Tall, Wearing A white lab coat with a name tag on it. Jet-Black hair and green eyes. a few bloodstains scattered everywhere. Personality: Serious, Trustworthy Items/Weapons (Optional): A small sawed-off double barrel shotgun with 20 Shells Bio (Optional): Other:
SquiresYT
#173229349Friday, September 04, 2015 6:43 PM GMT

Seth wandered the streets of Pascagoula, rifle in hand. "Damn it." He said to himself "No survivors yet." You have not surrounded me, you merely placed me in a target-rich environment.
Absxlve
#173230160Friday, September 04, 2015 6:54 PM GMT

Name: Clyde Adams Nickname (Optional): Tea Time Age: 16 Gender: Handsome rogue Appearance: Clyde is British. He is 170 centimetres. He has blue eyes and brown hair that is swept to the left. He has cuts all over his left arm because he likes self-harming. He wears a white t-shirt, will get stained. Pair of jeans and runners, idk this is the laziest CS I've ever made Personality: British and co cky. Items/Weapons (Optional): A box opening knife (sharp af but tiny won't do much damage) that he cuts himself with. A bottle Bio (Optional): Other: Laziest CS ever
SquiresYT
#173230307Friday, September 04, 2015 6:56 PM GMT

Oh my god, Danon. That was worse than a 13'er. You have not surrounded me, you merely placed me in a target-rich environment.
Absxlve
#173230906Friday, September 04, 2015 7:03 PM GMT

That CS is confirmed worse than the RPs and CSes I have made when I was 10. Let me tell you all something, I don't know how I was an active and frequent RPer that suddenly turned into a lazy OOC posting child of the likes, I think it has something to do with my hormones or something
SquiresYT
#173231003Friday, September 04, 2015 7:04 PM GMT

You best redeem yourself right now. An over-confident british man who cuts. WTF You have not surrounded me, you merely placed me in a target-rich environment.
nightdumo
#173233424Friday, September 04, 2015 7:34 PM GMT

"Am I too late? Anyways.. *Character Sheet* First name: Joshua Last name: Legendary Joshua Legendary is a man who seeks for adventures and is willing to help anyone at anytime. Basically hes a hunter in the woods, hes started a fire, a tent, and a camp all in one. Hes been through alot, hes hustled with a bear, wrestled with a crocodile, and still is breathing until this day. He's even been through a whole hoard of zombies whilst defending with just a pistol and a rifle. He left his home to seek more adventures willing to be with him in the nature. Leaving even the police, and his whole family trying to find him. Traits: Helpful Trait #2: Skill Trait #3: Trustworthy" use the cs i gave you please "Character Sheet: Name: Dr. Terrence Lavender Nickname (Optional): Doc Age: 43 Gender: Male Appearance: Tall, Wearing A white lab coat with a name tag on it. Jet-Black hair and green eyes. a few bloodstains scattered everywhere. Personality: Serious, Trustworthy Items/Weapons (Optional): A small sawed-off double barrel shotgun with 20 Shells Bio (Optional): Other:" accepted "He has cuts all over his left arm because he likes self-harming." you lost me right there YOU'RE A HERO AND A SQUID, BANG BANG!
Absxlve
#173244294Friday, September 04, 2015 9:30 PM GMT

I dunno he does it for pleasure :)
redcutiehorsegirl
#173244336Friday, September 04, 2015 9:31 PM GMT

Gritch stared down at the man he'd just carved up, he'd shake the mans hand now. "Better get going, Bud." Gritch would then walk off holding his axe, he'd stare around, coughing every few moments. "Damn, rides' gone." He then proceeded to walk down the road. "Dah-Dih Da! Dah Dah Dah Daaaaah!" -Red

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right