of     1   

SkySpell
#173251448Friday, September 04, 2015 10:55 PM GMT

After some further thinking about this, I realized that complaining about how horrible the profile update is, I think it's better to suggest improvements than just sit here and keep on repeating the same things over and over again. I don't really have a problem with the looks, to be honest. It's the navigation and such is what's throwing me off on this whole update. So here's what I think should be changed/added to the update. I think there should be three separate tabs. Each tab will have one special unique feature that sets them apart. These three tabs being an "About" tab, a "Inventory" tab, and a "Favorites" tab. Since ROBLOX removed the favorites, I think they should add it back cause it was a useful feature in my opinion. So I'll be explaining what each tab has. ------------------------------------- #1: "About" The about tab is self-explanatory: it has the basic information about the selected user. The layout should be similar to ROBLOX's old profile (aka bio being under the user's profile look, the places and such being next to it, etc). But instead of just being the places just being on the left, there should be some kind of changeable feature where it can switch from places, to the primary group, and to what the player is wearing so it will be easier to navigate through pages. The friends list should still be vertical, along with groups. This would be immensely cleaner and easy to navigate through. ROBLOX and place badges should just be below these two tabs also. #2: "Inventory" The inventory tab is what the current user has (aka Hats, shirts, pants, etc). This shouldn't be hard to explain but it should be like the normal layout with the new look. And there should be tthree buttons for each tab (excluding hats, faces, gears, and packages). These buttons being a list of items created by the user, a list of items the user has, and all of them together. This would help users see which models the user created and what the user has. #3 "Favorites" The favorite tab is what the user has favorite. Not just places, but hats, pants, gears, packages, audios, animations, and even more. This can help users a lot for finding audios they want to play, hats they want to buy and they might have the enough robux, or places they want to visit. This was one of my main problems with the new profile update is that they removed this feature that I found important. But besides that, this is something that's obvious. ------------------------------------- So in conclusion, I think this update is actually pretty decent after I stopped being such a whiner about it, the update just needs to be optimized a bit to fit the user's "taste". I know there's gonna be a customizable feature where users can change their profile look in the future, but I think they should work out the update before they plan to do anything like that. Hopefully this made sense and is agreeable. If not, then oh well I tried. - SkySpell: Lua Scripting Helper -
RobloxStar4536
#173251639Friday, September 04, 2015 10:57 PM GMT

Read the blog dumbass.
SkySpell
#173251701Friday, September 04, 2015 10:57 PM GMT

@RobloxStar "I know there's gonna be a customizable feature where users can change their profile look in the future, but I think they should work out the update before they plan to do anything like that." - SkySpell: Lua Scripting Helper -
OrionIdea
#173253695Friday, September 04, 2015 11:22 PM GMT

Sorry dude, nobody reads long non-caps optimization suggestion threads. They only care about tiny hate threads and stupid "BRING BACK OLD WEBSITE" threads.
SkySpell
#173254684Friday, September 04, 2015 11:31 PM GMT

Man, that sucks. Cause I thought this was a good idea. - SkySpell: Lua Scripting Helper -
SkySpell
#173339790Saturday, September 05, 2015 7:30 PM GMT

Bump - SkySpell: Lua Scripting Helper -
NFS12123
#173344692Saturday, September 05, 2015 8:15 PM GMT

It is a good idea. Which is why I'm supporting this.
tremac14
#173344727Saturday, September 05, 2015 8:15 PM GMT

Support.
yeox769
#173344986Saturday, September 05, 2015 8:18 PM GMT

Support. Mixing the old with the new. http://www.roblox.com/wait-for-it-item?id=291659323
PowerGold23
#173345095Saturday, September 05, 2015 8:19 PM GMT

support. Bloxy Cola. Who gets addicted to that stuff?
SkySpell
#173346179Saturday, September 05, 2015 8:28 PM GMT

Just a small bump. - SkySpell: Lua Scripting Helper -
SkySpell
#173398767Sunday, September 06, 2015 4:43 AM GMT

b4 - SkySpell: Lua Scripting Helper -
tremac14
#173466293Sunday, September 06, 2015 9:12 PM GMT

Keeping this thread alive.

of     1