of     1   

EmpyreusArtarian
#173331891Saturday, September 05, 2015 6:20 PM GMT

-The Laws of the Seven Kingdoms- I: RKing will result in a KoS, Followed by a ban or jailing. II: Podium Rules IIa: Lowest steps are to be clear IIb: Above the lower steps are LP IIc: To the sides, small council, Direct Royal Family IId: On the upper podium, King, KG and Lord Hand III:The laws of the crown apply to all places operating under the Seven Kingdoms in any manner. Lord Paramounts may apply specific laws, however those set by Lord Paramounts only apply to their own region, and nothing else. IV:Small Councillors or above can command the CW unless the CW Lord Commander is present. V:Intra(within) or inter(between) region wars both require moderator/administrator approval. VI:The Crown will not assist regions in their own wars, The Crown serves and exists to provide stability. VII:Any region, Lord or Lord Paramount seen to be causing instability(wars do not count as Instability) against the crown (Realm) will be taken action against by the Crown. VIII: Any war not directly involving the crown is permitted with approval. Any war against the crown must have moderator approval and is classed as a Rebellion. IX: Wars may be permitted for the following reasons: Territorial Gain.(In the event of a victory of the attacking, the losing house, unless a great house vs a great house, becomes a vassal) Lord Paramouncy of a Region.(The winning house retains/becomes Lord Paramount(BOTH houses MUST be in the SAME REGION) Humiliation(The purpose of the other house(s) losing honour/respect etc) Rebellion(War against the crown) Bloodline XII: Official houses are confirmed by being allied to the region group they are based in. XIII:In the case of multiple persons forming the same house, the small council will reach an agreement of who is to be made the official house. XIV:The Small Council will consist of: The King Hand of the King Lord Commander of the Kingsguard Master of Law Master of War Master of Coin Master of Ships Master of Whisperers Master of Tournaments High Septon Grand Maester (Note Master may or may not be Mistress depending on gender of the holder) XV: Any person Lord + found to be abusing, or attempting to abuse their position will be immediately removed pending judgement from the small council. XVI: The King's word is law and his word is unquestionable. XVII: Only the King may sit on the throne, The hand may occupy the throne while the King is not present. XVIII: The Small Council, Hand and King are the final jurisdiction of Law and order within the Seven Kingdoms. XIX: The Hand, master of Law, or King may hold a trial between a defendant and prosecution, as long as both sides are present and at least one side can provide evidence.(Witness(UNBIAS(NOT FROM SAME HOUSE)) Picture, Video,Quote) XX: The Kingsguard and City Watch are responsible for the enforcement of law within their relevant area’s of Kings Landing. XXI: No member of the Seven Kingdoms is exempt from the Law. The Kingsguard and/or any member of any elite order may be exempted if actions are completed in the defence of the Crown or Throne.
nemanjak
#173337895Saturday, September 05, 2015 7:14 PM GMT

You'll never be as successful or successful at all like the original Seven Kingdoms, so stop trying.
XxBrandonWasHerexX
#173354358Saturday, September 05, 2015 9:32 PM GMT

Smell my sht. You untrained monkey. Find your life back in the jungle you fury crack head.
nemanjak
#173413945Sunday, September 06, 2015 10:58 AM GMT

edgy little Lannister.
Tailsdahfox136
#173414328Sunday, September 06, 2015 11:11 AM GMT

Yᴇs, I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛᴏ Lᴀɴɴɪsᴘᴏʀᴛ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ. Iᴛ sᴜᴄᴋs. "ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴍ��ʀᴛᴀʟs, ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ғᴇᴀʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴏʙ ᴏғ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ."
Noctis_Tarik
#173415236Sunday, September 06, 2015 11:35 AM GMT

C & G is where this should be. No go in the corner and think about your life. Or die. Yeah the second sounds nice. I got a nice noose right here. All warmed up. "Bonds are known as ties because they can be cut. At this moment I cut you from my life. I forgive you, but I do not welcome you back. You are an exile now. So leave us before we leave you." - An old friend to Me
nemanjak
#173419660Sunday, September 06, 2015 1:19 PM GMT

Damien is ever edgier
luckeewolf
#173431607Sunday, September 06, 2015 3:39 PM GMT

But you gotta admit, I would enjoy him doing the 2nd option. "adins did 9/11" -rpf

of     1