of     1   

floopy54321
#173334998Saturday, September 05, 2015 6:49 PM GMT

I get on with life as a , I'm a funny kinda person. I like playing computer and roleplaying. I like to contemplate roleplaying. But when I start to daydream, My mind turns straight to video games. Five six seven eight... Sometimes I look at myself and I look into my eyes, I notice the way I think about video games with a smile, Curved lips I just can't disguise. But I think it's roleplaying making my life worthwhile. Why is it so hard for me to decide which I love more? Roleplaying or... Video Games?I like to use words like 'mate' and 'lol wat.' I like to use words about roleplaying. But when I stop my talking, My mind turns straight to video games. Five six seven eight... Sometimes I look at myself and I look into my eyes, I notice the way I think about video games with a smile, Curved lips I just can't disguise. But I think it's roleplaying making my life worthwhile. Why is it so hard for me to decide which I love more? Roleplaying or... Video Games?I like to hang out with RP Forum and RP Forum. But when left alone, My mind turns straight to video games. Five six seven eight... Sometimes I look at myself and I look into my eyes, I notice the way I think about video games with a smile, Curved lips I just can't disguise. But I think it's roleplaying making my life worthwhile. Why is it so hard for me to decide which I love more? Roleplaying or... Video Games?I hate Online Daters and Hello Kitty. But I just think back to video games, And I'm happy once again.
Pruz
#173335464Saturday, September 05, 2015 6:53 PM GMT

This song is more on the personal side.

of     1