of     1   

HazedRaze
#173336041Saturday, September 05, 2015 6:58 PM GMT

{Story:Jet wakes up with a huge pain in his head,he would look around in confusion. "Eh?Was I in my home the whole time?Whatever,I should take a look outside."He'd hop off his bed and look out of the window,but something felt strange for him.It looks like the town he had been in but it feels different.He left his home with a notebook to tour around.He would see his friend,Alice across the street.He walked towards her and asked,"What's up Alice!"He'd say delightfully.She would look disturbed and ignore him.Jet tries to grab her by the shoulder but got shoved,followed by a phrase,"Go away,weirdo."Jet stood there in shock."A-Alice?Whats wrong?"He stutter.The girl would reply with a hmph."My name is Lucia,and this Alice of yours must be mistaken."Jet rubbed his eyes twice and again.It can't be!She looks exactly like Alice!Jet wanders around in confusion.In a blink,he felt a the familiar pain in his head once more.The moment he opened his eyes...he was in his home...again.} We can do this RP 2 different ways,one is by direct interaction with the character,and the second is choice choosing.If its interaction,then you would need to make a character to guide Jet,or confuse him and make him go insane.He has limited sanity so the words of choice you use will affect it.[My second RP,please try to cope with my mistakes X(]

of     1