of     1   

heroforsaken
#173657492Tuesday, September 08, 2015 5:28 PM GMT

S7 OWC Championship: Roblox Warriors 7-2 @ Millikan Rams (7-1) -> preceded by Millikan Rams 8-1 @ Bruisers 8-0 Roster Breakdowns OFFENSE Rams Offense: The one thing *in my opinion* holding back the Rams is potentially their offensive side of the ball. Compared to their S6 OWC Champion offense it is not as good specifically at the WR position with Tyndell as their only premier WR and Pdietz’s suspension departure. While their receiving corps was promising to start the season with Patty and Eddy ultimately it looks a lot better with Pd at WR and Fresh coming out of the backfield. If the Rams pull out their secret special sauce lineup with Jallace at QB and Geeo at C expect the sloppy WR play to cost them. I do not know if Shaun can pull out a win with this supporting cast vs playoff Mack. With Lord at QB, however, he's progressed further in the playoffs each season since s4. Who knows he might take the final step. Warriors Offense: The Warriors have been asleep all season and it took a little locker room turmoil to wake them up. This team looks like the team they envisioned to begin the season with Vrillion and Larry actually showing up. Offensively they can compete with Lord despite having worse blocking. Mack can pretty much play with any center as long as he can get isolated vs just one DE. The WRs on this team have been dormant with absences from Vrill/Wiki but with them in the lineup you know Mack will score considering he has put up wins with worse rosters. Another key point is have the Rams defense ever played vs Mack recently? His absence week 1 may be a blessing in disguise considering Hero is pretty much their only DB with experience vs Mack. DEFENSE Rams Defense: The Rams defense probably does not need any carrying from MLB LordJallace considering its stacked with star players. Their DE core made huge plays down the stretch last playoffs with Pepe and JJ and their CB core has 3 top ten CBs(and a pro bowler on top of that). With Shaun, Hero, and Lord it will be difficult to avoid turnovers throwing down the field consistently. Nintendo, USA, and Patty are also no slouches in fact Nin is a perennial probowl short zone. While they could use another elite deep cb, it is not particularly a huge weak spot for them. Its no stretch to say they are the best defense in the league even w/ the missing piece. Warriors Defense: Their back three will have to carry this defense like they did vs the Ducks. Vrillion, Mack, and Kakashi are all big time playoff CBs of the past. Their short zone and DE core are also solid, but compared to the remaining playoff teams are not at the top. This defense could be dangerous if the Rams field QB Shaun against them. Kakashi is a clear top 10 CB while Mack/Vrill used to be considered amongst the best in early seasons. Lordblackfire and Wiki are also solid veterans paired with this defense. This Warriors defense took a while to mesh but it is peaking right now come playoff time. Win Projections: Favorite Rams(w/ QB LordJallace) Line +1 Underdog Warriors Favorite Warriors Line +7 Underdog Rams(w/ QB Shaun) OWC Championship MVP Award Projections: if Rams win LordJallace 60% Shaun 20% JJSwattable 5% Hero 5% Other 10% if Warriors win MrMackHD 75% KakashiMontage 9% Vrillion4k 8% Other 8%
Thad_Castle
#173660316Tuesday, September 08, 2015 6:24 PM GMT

Worst article ever we don't have a chance regardless I won't be there to coach rip!!1
Bellarive
#173661278Tuesday, September 08, 2015 6:44 PM GMT

tbh article on rams is a little off but thats ok
ShiftyMike
#173661388Tuesday, September 08, 2015 6:46 PM GMT

WHERES MY GRAPE JUICE SEE ME TODAY AT 4:20 ! www.roblox.com/games/199359072/Late-Nite-Mike-Show mikey
MackATL
#173674552Tuesday, September 08, 2015 9:38 PM GMT

Vrill probably wont make it and vvik wont make it rip warriors
riobelt
#173692391Wednesday, September 09, 2015 12:33 AM GMT

Sigh I gotta QB again just like week 1 vs Rams RIP
Bunglest
#173692855Wednesday, September 09, 2015 12:38 AM GMT

do this for oec is u real

of     1