of     1   

SuperHokage8392
#174117582Monday, September 14, 2015 7:15 AM GMT

Genres: Mystery, Horror, School, Slice of Life, Supernatural, Seinen Themes: Zombies, Survival, School Girls Plot Summary: Takeya Yuki is in love with the school. For her, it's a wonderful place, where she enjoys her school activities, especially the activities of her club: School Life Club. The club has Rii-chan as the president, Kurumi-chan as another member, and the teacher, Megu-nee, always there for them. Yes, she is in love with her school... on her mind. Because, for her, the reality of the school and their club's activities is way too hard to be perceived... ---------------------------------- This is definitely not your ordinary cute girl doing cute girl series. Although there are those elements, we are going to get some horror and supernatural too. I saw a lot of character designs released and voice samples so I'm curious to see how well the show will do. It looks neat though imo as I didn't even think this would get an anime adaptation someday.
SuperHokage8392
#174117681Monday, September 14, 2015 7:20 AM GMT

Episode 1 Now this was quite something. I noticed how deceptive the OP song is for the show. If it wasn't for the ending, this would of been a normal slice of life show of cute girls doing cute things. Then the ending happened. Zombie and dark stuff happening. Well, I'm ready for a horror ride.

of     1