of     1   

Randy63646
#174152910Monday, September 14, 2015 10:27 PM GMT

Music: http://www.roblox.com/Beat-item?id=243634170 (Full Credit) ~My part~ Your raps are pretty lame and u think u got game, ur the same as the rest just don't know how to quit. I'll sit your ass down and let u get a fuqing wif of a real rap champ who has nothin to lose I just want to show you another reason to remember my name. Let it rain u know ur going insane watching me rap makes people wanna clap watchin u rap makes them wanna take a crap, we have all tried it before some got talent and some sux dck u got nothin on my name my name is Young Yezze I ain't afraid to show it cuz I know that I'm good, stop complainin and Read a book. ~Timbers part~ you losers think u can rap, but really, i used ur raps to wipe after my last crap. Your rhymes are a disgrace to the whole human race, if this was race you would be in fkin last place, and oh yeah, you wouldnt know a good rhyme, if it slapped u in the motherfuqin face. I think its funny, how yall think u got game, when really what you got is straight up sht. if i were you, i would be ashamed to tell anyone my real name. You say that you and your crew own this sht. When in reality the only thing you own are your moms daily pills ~Together~ We didn't Wanna be a btch but u just straight up Trash Go back to your pokemon sht your not wanted in the real world! (Editing not full Version Yet)

of     1