xbikeman
#174612003Monday, September 21, 2015 2:20 AM GMT

[Echo] I walked into the large school, many students sitting in benches. I patted down my green dress, I just wore it to see if it could get me any friends. I went to go sit next to a boy with black hair. (Ash is gonna be my other char in dis, and then one of the can be the person sitting on her other side, I guess
Zeriten
#174612098Monday, September 21, 2015 2:22 AM GMT

I'll make a CS tomorrow, this sounds cool.
ThatBlazingPony
#174612303Monday, September 21, 2015 2:25 AM GMT

[Wildfire] I walk into school, my bag on my back with a small plushie of the Transformer Blazemaster hanging on the side of it and full size one in the bag. I find a girl sitting on a bench with a guy and so I sit next to her.
xbikeman
#174613153Monday, September 21, 2015 2:35 AM GMT

[Echo] "Hello" I'd say to the girl sitting next to me
ThatBlazingPony
#174613219Monday, September 21, 2015 2:36 AM GMT

[Wildfire] "Hi." I say. "This your first day?"
TheGamingCinema
#174613586Monday, September 21, 2015 2:41 AM GMT

(im gonna rp tommorow dont leave me ded pls) [I can show you how to be strong, in the real way.And I want to inspire you! I want to be your rock and when I talk it lights a fire in you.]
Eclipxe
#174613901Monday, September 21, 2015 2:45 AM GMT

[Oki. I'll make a post, assuming that it's early on in the year/the first day. And, I'm not used to first person, so there will be some switching between past and present tense. I'm trying to fix that.] I fiddle with the hem of my sweater sleeves, and look around me, amazed at the architecture and landscaping of the building in front of me. It's my first day at.. well.. school, I guess. I see a group of people, all incredibly different from one and other, wearing clothing ranging from skimpy, stereotypical white-girl clothing, and others wearing long, dark cloaks. I follow a good distance behind them, hoping not to get swallowed into their tallness and swift footsteps, never to be heard from again. As they push open the lavish (and might I add, HUGE) doors, my jaw drops a little. None of this is what I'd expect any modern building to look like, let alone a school. My pace quickens, and despite my excitement, the small worry in the bottom of my stomach begins to rise, and I feel my breath quickening. I don't know anybody here, and there is no way in hell someone would want to acquaint themselves with me.. 'Okay, stop that. Alianna, you're going to a new school. You're not going to prison. Everything is going to be okay,' I imagined my old friend's face, and words, when she had spoken to me about switching schools, and my nervousness lessened just enough to get me through the front doors, although there was still a gnawing in my gut. The group in front of me had already dispersed, and I am left alone in front of the doors; my jaw widens again. I scan the room, looking for an empty seat, or somewhere to sit as the staff tell us where to go. People have already begun making their cliques, and I look through the benches, hoping to find an empty one, with no luck. So, I walk over to a wall, in between two of the benches, and fall to my rear, pulling my knees into my chest. I continue to fiddle with my sleeves, making random designs out of the loose strings.
xbikeman
#174614064Monday, September 21, 2015 2:47 AM GMT

[Echo] "Yes. Is it yours, too?"
ThatBlazingPony
#174614214Monday, September 21, 2015 2:49 AM GMT

(Switiching the names.) [Tara] "Yeah. I think so."
xbikeman
#174618402Monday, September 21, 2015 4:02 AM GMT

"You should know"
Eclipxe
#174618447Monday, September 21, 2015 4:03 AM GMT

[Alianna] I tire of tying knots and direct my constant movement towards braiding my hair. I pull it out of the bun it's in, and began tying a loose side braid to keep myself busy. As I do so, my eyes wander around the room, and I study the people around me some more. Across the room, a bench to the right, there are 3 people, who seem fairly different from each other - a guy with dark hair, a girl in a green dress who could easily be over a foot taller than me, and another girl, who I don't spend much time observing, as my eye is caught by the door opening again. A couple more students walk in, and the door closes again, the natural light from outside being drowned out by the wood. My eyes continue wandering the variety of students, and a small piece of me hopes for someone I know to show up somewhere. I finish the side braid and wrap a tie around it, then pull my backpack off of my shoulders, and dig through it. I find a small cardboard box, within it holding my breakfast. I take out a baggie of dried apple slices and begin munching on them, taking only small nibbles at a time.
ThatBlazingPony
#174618499Monday, September 21, 2015 4:03 AM GMT

[Tara] "Yeah, I guess." I rub the back of my head. "I'm Tara, but you can call me Wildfire Blaze, or just Blaze or Wildfire, whichever floats your boat. What's your name?"
xbikeman
#174618902Monday, September 21, 2015 4:11 AM GMT

[Echo] "I'd rather not share my name." I'd stare at my green dress.
ThatBlazingPony
#174619063Monday, September 21, 2015 4:14 AM GMT

[Tara] "Do you have a nickname I can go off of?" I ask her.
lLizardl
#174625978Monday, September 21, 2015 10:45 AM GMT

[Ashley] I run to the benches thinking I was late. I realize that I actually wasn't. Happily I took a seat and moved a strand of hair that fell infront of my face from the running. I then pulled out a heavy book and began studying fire, the element she was absolutely horrible at.
aintmochi
#174626222Monday, September 21, 2015 11:00 AM GMT

Kha I'd sprint to a bench, speeding by Tara and Echo. When I spotted a bench, I sat by it and then tried to use Myth and Illusion.
Zeriten
#174641216Monday, September 21, 2015 7:09 PM GMT

Name: Max Corvid Nickname: Max Skill: Being humorous, socializing and being energetic. Weaknesses: Taking notes, and getting stuff done. Also, insults towards him. Magical Endurance: 4 Physical Endurance: 6 Clothing: If this is modern based, then just a pale blue T-shirt with skinny jeans, and old sneakers. If this isn't modern based, then he has blue, white and black robes similar to the novice robes from Skyrim. He has gloves to match the robes and really simple boots. No matter what time period, he has a ruby pendant, which he found when he was young on the way to his house. Physical Appearance: 5'9, pale skin and very thin. He has deep brown eyes and black, curly hair. Subjects that appeal to you: Lightning, Teleportation, Fire and Shifting Subject's you aren't the greatest at: Water and Flight. Other: I ignored it
lLizardl
#174644009Monday, September 21, 2015 7:55 PM GMT

[Ashley] I try to do some fire, thinking that i can do it. I put my hand in front of me and think of fire. I open my eyes, instead of fire there lays a frog in my hand. Me and the frog stare at each other for a moment, until it hopped off my hand. I sigh heavily and wipe my hands on my skirt.
kitrain
#174644850Monday, September 21, 2015 8:06 PM GMT

Levi Walking to school, I decide to take a stop at the cafeteria due to me skipping breakfast to get on time. Getting there, I gasped in amazement at how huge the school is, as I accidentally tripped over a rock outside (ouch). Getting up, I dashed inside, and looked for the stairs, asking another student, he obviously knew his way around, because he told me where they were, and I approached the cafeteria as I walked up the three, tiring flights of stairs. Getting there, I checked what there was, not finding much of interest, but when my eyes set on some apple pie, my stomach did a backflip into a sea of glory, as I stared it down, with crazy eyes.
xbikeman
#174663337Monday, September 21, 2015 11:40 PM GMT

(Accepted) [Echo] "Echo." I said. I turned my head when a older man came into the room, and with a snap of his fingers all the freshmen were in the fire class. A man in his mid-twenties was at the front of the room. (Big speech post soon)
aintmochi
#174663530Monday, September 21, 2015 11:42 PM GMT

Kha I'd snap up. "Illusion!" I'd make a illusion where I created a fire ball. "Finished!" I would snicker because everyone was still working and started laughing.
ThatBlazingPony
#174663575Monday, September 21, 2015 11:43 PM GMT

(Ok.) [Tara] I find myself at a desk next to Echo.
xbikeman
#174664641Monday, September 21, 2015 11:54 PM GMT

[Echo] I'd look to my left and right. Tara and Ash again. /NPC: Justin/ "I see some of you already understand fire.." I scanned the room (I'll link the speech. Don't post more than 1 page, at least don't try)
ThatBlazingPony
#174664697Monday, September 21, 2015 11:55 PM GMT

(Ok.)
aintmochi
#174664875Monday, September 21, 2015 11:57 PM GMT

Kha I'd snicker, but much louder. "I aced this. Way to easy.." I'd cut put the flame and keeps putting it out and making more using illusions.