of     1   

JTSLOB
#174677651Tuesday, September 22, 2015 2:12 AM GMT

Hey Guys JtsForRap here And im bringing you the *NFL* Week 1 Predictions, So lets get down to business. Patriots@Lions ★ 2 PM EST So The Patriots Gained Talent and Lost Talent There Hc/QB Is Suspended so VitalDeu will have to chance to Start up his Qb skills, If he doesn't show There gonna win still cause they trust in there 3rd string hopefully. Lions on the other hand have no talent I mean come on, h0lySmoak is Horrible like His HC ProPoonther So, there screwed. Players to Watch: Offence Pats: Ssj4Vegeto Cooliosess XxrevyobeysXx Vitaldeu, Defense pats: there DE core ( JtsforRap Zombieman209O) Cooliosess VitalDeu SgtYates- Lions: Offense: Umm Jordynelson??? Defense: no idea.. Score: 56-14 Pats Broncos@Packers ★ 3:30 PM EST What A Matchup Week 1, Game of the week if u ask me, Broncos put up a fight with The packers missing there Qb Hunter, But matt showed in the preseason they got a 2nd String. The Packers Have A Great Roster Again, But There is Still A question Is ejected gonna be there? So This game will Be a close one, I say 49-42 Broncos, but im just making my predictions so Good luck to both teams. Broncos: Def: Matt Hunter Nazareth Shortstop Ricky Ledge Off: Hunter mrcleans shortstop Naz Matt short: Packers: Off: Everyone Def: Everyone Raiders V Dolphins No words Raiders Win 1000-0 Oakland players on O: everyone Players on D For Oakland: everyone dolphins: nothing Steelers v Redskins 2 words: Who wins? The Steelers got a good roster Basically s4 lions BUT WIth a lot of added skill, Redskins lost ALOT Of people and still are a decent team, I predict this game 28-21 Steelers, Players to watch Steelers: Off: Everyone Def: Hittthelawn Trent Redskins: Fire and There WR Core Redskins Def: Not so Great, Fire. Seattle V San Fransico. Another Great Game Seattle Rebuilt with 00 Taking HC Dirtboss is a good QB, There Team is pretty good, Theres a Guy named Icekingglaceon and you don't know him Cause hes been practicing everyday with his team Im predicting The 9ers win 14-7 With these Rosters, A Great Battle. All The players will play great so, im not doing players. :) That's Week 1 Predictions good luck Teams.

of     1