of     1   

MissyLucy
#174755622Wednesday, September 23, 2015 10:32 AM GMT

I am getting really tired of hackers messing up my games so I am going to be listing names on this thread for each hacker I encounter and yes I do report them in-game but it seems clearly nothing is done because the first name I am about to mention here has been a member since 2011. Username: Simbee http://www.roblox.com/users/19696263/profile I was playing Futuristic Warfare Tycoon and this player joins the game and instantly removes the terrain causing everyone to fall to their death, ruining the game. May I also add it's a TYCOON so it takes quite a while to build up your money and base.. I was near the end game for this and this player just comes on and ruins peoples fun. I do hope ROBLOX support see this and investigate.
SymphonyZ
#174757053Wednesday, September 23, 2015 11:49 AM GMT

Well, Even though he is violating the roblox rules, It is a Personal Attack. Personal Attacks GET YOU BANNED. There is a simple option: The report button. You should not post their name on the forums. I may sound like a minimod but i'm getting tired of these.
MissyLucy
#174757742Wednesday, September 23, 2015 12:16 PM GMT

Clearly reporting the player in-game isn't enough, the account has been active since 2011 and I am sure if the player goes around hacking they get multiple reports yet no punishment. Didn't read the forum rules on "Personal Attacks" but hackers deserve to be named and shamed.
Astreastela
#174758677Wednesday, September 23, 2015 12:43 PM GMT

This is personal attack but I let this one slide because you mentioned the hacker which is bad for roblox.
torchick11
#174763006Wednesday, September 23, 2015 3:01 PM GMT

Reports do work its just that people send in so many only ones that have had several/specific reporting type get actual punishment. Judging by him being active since 2011 its possible he's only just a recent hacker. As in this year. I'd let staff deal with him now.

of     1