of     1   

IMydasXIV
#175080639Sunday, September 27, 2015 10:28 PM GMT

Sam Sneed - U Better Recognize Beat On this Track, Imma take it back to the classics And take 4, HUNDRED, Steps back from the wack music Like the bomb squad, Cubix gonna really defuse it I asked Cubix if He needed help but he refused it I supported him on this track anyways, So let's just do this.. It's Mydas in the Game, We gonna do this dirty and Red So the other noob succas is gonna learn how We led From having my skin bled, to layin' 3.0s down in Bed Everytime we was on the corner, we clicked 1 tip in a noob's head Down the street, You can hear police and the Chief said "I want ALL those Harlem King Imbeciles Dead" We got outta the bushes and we Stuck em' up We was wearin' all-black, includin' all-black Chucks We wore the Black Masks over our Heads But Shawn chose to wear a Red Paisley Bandana Instead I think it's cuz He is running with the Hittas' The Hittas' by the name of the West Coast Killaz We makin' 20's, 50's, and 100's while we in the Gold Ride Cuz ya'll that Mydas gets love from the Blue AND Red Side And ya'll know alot of things that we do, Besides: Sit by the laws, which, we don't even abide We gonna splat some water against that sand and make it muddy But that doesn't mean we gonna stop makin' things Real Bloody. Breakdown* Cubix: All the flows come here so Imma go in Garbage lyrics yo here's another big trash bin Heartless, warm, but colder, like I was made of tin I'm just kicking back and mostly sipping juice and gin Again and again, I make your head spin I ain't from Brooklyn, but Compton's where I've been I'm Rolling up with a twin, my chances are never thin Players Playing Tricks, play ya like a violin Killing these flows and feeling so violent Killing these 3.0s and leaving em' silent Sen-sai spitting slow, so you know it's sounding mint In case you didn't know, that's what they call me, hint-hint Ok it's time to sprint, lets speed up Ya wanna learn something, well Homie read up I'm G'd up, from my feet up I turn the heat up, cooking some fajitas While I'm keyed up, Eating all the cheese up And if you think I'm done there, Ya'll wrong Imma pull ya'll back, as far as I push Ya'll to Taiwan If ya'll don't know how Compton be, ya'll better ask Leon Hot slicker, hot knickers, and hot slippers Than your average mocha cream, instincts tell you the coffees mean Get down, drink it like you need it, you lil' Twit Fill yourself up with the caffeine, then slip, so I can see a little bit, for me Then I'm gonna pull off the tip, and make a Blue spit, Real Bloody. Breakdown* Code Red: Hits from the 90's along, I'm BACK and Wit' Korleone Than the dude, Don Perrione, noobs getting timid, but the flow is setting on Sip from the cup and the eyes start to fall Lower than the bass drops, I'm dunkin' in Basketball Harder than the cash crop, I'm about to burn some trash talk Climbing up the beanstalk, remove jack, and save the the Giant I have Mad bark, and even harder Bite I'm supplying And you see me wearin' Red, then you know someone DYIN' And when that one noob is dead, then you will see People lyin' Sayin' that, "my brotha did it", even while they was cryin' Just like theses rhymes you see, that the G made, They fryin' And Shoutouts to ThaDoggMasta, that dude ALWAYS was bitin' I'm rippin' tracks apart like I'm the black Evil Kineivel But I'm keepin' my items out, and without conceal tho And at home, I'm makin' all the trees of mine grow I'm fusing these dollaz together, Like Vegito Imma pull off and roll the dice like it's a free-throw Forget Cowboy Reaper Records, And even Death Row I'm walkin' in these Cali streets like I'm a Fly dude The only people I'm inspirin' to speak, is the Pirus Don't forget, Me & Mydas is the GODFATHERS of these fools So ya'll noobs stop posin' and tryna act like ya'll Cool And don't think that ya'll one of the Very lucky Cuz around me, The whole WORLD is gonna turn Real Bloody.

of     1