of     1   

RyderRichardsonURCW
#175328231Friday, October 02, 2015 12:11 AM GMT

Ok This is Official.. Monday Night Madness Hosted by Dabkm:6pm est time --------------House Shows Are Everyother Day Exept Wednesdays-------------------- Thursday Night Throwdown Hosted By imcoolilikegirls1 & AwesoemeAgent15 6pm est time Friday Night Fury Hosted by JohansenZuinga:6pm est time -----------PPV's Are always Saturdays at 7pm!!!------------------ Sunday Next Generation Wrestling Hosted by Andybad1: 6pm est time ***************************Rulebook******************************** 1.Do NOT ask for ADMIN or MATCHES all hosts will make sure u get a match and you are only allowed admin for entrances 2.We do rope beaks , count outs etc. We do it cause it creates more intenstiy 3.We allow Mouse Lock-This is a Mouse Lock Based group if u dont want to use ML it is fine by me. 4.Championchips are to be defended ONCE between PPV's-To Explain this In URCW we believe in fighting Champions! To insure this we have Champions Fight 1 time before the next PPV in open challenges. If you are already a champion ur not allowed to participate in open challenges 5.Any DISRESPECT to URCW Staff will get u suspended or banned. Lets note this...If u get suspended ur not allowed to participate in the Next PPV what so ever! You wanna call Staff members names do it in another group!!! 6.This is important af!!-If u kill someone and its not a rope break...Pin them!! If their corpse disapears then that will count as a kickout and the match will continue 7.All members who join will start in NGW(Next Generation Wrestling) We do it cause we belive u have to earn your stuff man!! Noone gets advantages. Work Hard Get promoted. 8.We are a storyline and clean based group. Most of the PPV's We do is made up but it relates to Real WWE ppvs like God Of The rings and ChampionchipMania 1 (July 28 2016) 9.Recruit people-- In a year i hope URCW is in the top 20 Wrestling Groups on Roblox and we cant do that with out you guys so go recruit people!!! 10. All Shows will be recorded from now on and will be put on the URCW network(Consists of Fourms and the You Tube Channel) i will send a link to both once developed 11.Have Fun- Enjoy yourselves have a great career! 12.Notice: In Fourms to come we will discuss how to ba a Hall of Famer!!! Sponsored by: URCW Staff,Roblox Fourm,And All Wrestling Groups im in!
RyderRichardsonURCW
#175805375Friday, October 09, 2015 12:26 AM GMT

------------First off u dont read this ur suspended wanna know why cause ik if ur not reading this is ur gonna do the exact opposite of what your avout to look at XD-------- 1. No more asking me for matches. Im getting tired of it its adding stress and i end of doing stupid things.GM's will from now on make and announce matchcards during shows and if they miss someone u ask them and they will try to fit in. 2.We only give admin for entrances and if ur needed in staff!! Wanna know why... PEOPLE ABUSE! and im not allowing that! 3. If your lagging plz let me know before the match so i can expand the rules a little. Now i can tell if someone lags or not so dont lie to me (Lying will result in a suspension) 4. Most mathces will be R/A (Ring Area Only) so if u go past the clone or to the ramp area then hey u DIE! 5. Plz send ur complaints to Sombody else. I cant stand when there is preasure on me. Im fking 13 i have Basketball practices, Gotta Get ready for tests SHSAT's im doing alot of things with GM's or to the C.E.O 6.Dont Disrespect the STAFF. If they report disrespect to the staff you will instantly be fired from ur job or face a servere suspension. 7. If i make a mistake plz tell me calmly dont get all up on me. Why? First off i rage when i get disrespected my friends will tell u i dont tollerate disrespect. Secondly If u tell me i will most likely respond or review 8.Look at the group wall regularly cause all announcements will be placed there or the group shout -------------------------------------Staff Rules---------------------------------------- 1. If ur not helping to host a show Do Not Ask For Admin! 2.When u host shows there will be a refree (AJ) if he doesnt show 1 person goes backstage tp's the particapants and w8's till all entrances are over to get to the announcers table 3. During matches ur not allowed in the Ring Area You can sit at the announcers table and thats it. -------------------------------Any breaking of the rules will result in a suspension or getting ur contract terminated---
andybad1
#175827619Friday, October 09, 2015 11:17 AM GMT

okay
JohansenZuniga
#175843090Friday, October 09, 2015 7:06 PM GMT

Whats the matchcard for today :3?
BMLGUY
#175843391Friday, October 09, 2015 7:12 PM GMT

imcoolilikegirls1 "bumle is died of RHL" - Koolboy123 | This is my siggy. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
iiYoungTed
#175851670Friday, October 09, 2015 9:15 PM GMT

Read >;3

of     1