of     1   

engelRuse
#175397303Saturday, October 03, 2015 1:43 AM GMT

sometimes i write, and im bored, and im writing an interactive novel using choice script (i love choiceofgames btw. totes recommend. ten of ten would. eleven of ten would. yaaaa) and at the moment i am trying to share the introduction before any thing of choice really comes innnnn. so hi, read this or dont. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- There is a growing buzz from just outside your left ear; at first, the grating noise had escaped your notice, but as time passed and the sound shifted from gentle white noise to the angry vibrations of a bee, you found that you could no longer dismiss it. Not a second after it was acknowledged, the noise duplicates itself outside your right ear. The static feelings of a cotton itch circles the inside of your ear canal, threads of discomfort shooting and curling around pierced cartillage. There is minor irritation, puffed flesh growing over the [i]cold iron[/i] implant. Lively, surrounding sounds begin to fade. It is as if the saturation of the world is being decreased until the noises that had once barraged your senses have been dampened into black and white. All that remains is that damn buzzing. A moment passes. The grating morphs into the sharp whine of tinnitus, and there is no more sound. You can feel the vibrating th-th-th-thud, th-th-th-thump of your eager heart. It is like a flood, overtaking your torso before slipping through the slick veins of your apendages. Th-th-th-thud; th-th-th-thump. You are vibrating until your muscles grow tense and strained, and your teeth no longer separate from bottom or top. You do not move. The breath in your lungs does not push up your ribcage, nor does blood flow through thickening artery walls. There is the spark of a thought in your brain, but your body possess all the viability of a corpse. Imagine a shatter. *page_break It is over. Th-th-th-thud. Th-th-th-thump. Th-th-thud. Th-thump. Th-- *page_break Breip; breep; beep. There is a confusion-- the static and shatter of thoughts: *page_break You *page_break Are *page_break A *page_break Corpse. And your head is spinning. *page_break Breip; breep; beep. You see only red-tinted darkness, and feel the liquid prin-pricks of sweat beading beneath your eyes. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- k. i literally stopped there. its not good because im not used to writing in second person, or present tense. like i cant even tell if this is present tense bc i may have switched and gah. the coding is still on the file also bc, damn it what else could i do. later it ended up like this tho with continued stuff. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- You gave a rather loose gesture, until a gangly creature unfolded from a window perch. It focuses at you, a harsh glaze coating emerald eyes. The sunken pits are bruised a molted yellow and scum green. It made slow progress, and the frightening gaze shifted from your young face, to the cracked tiles beneath small feet. There was a look of determination on the face, as if the simple act of walking were a challenge. "A-ahem, ${gender}," you whispered weakly. The correction hardly fell from cracked lips before the clink of bone against keyboard is heard. When you glance toward the projection, the proper correction is made. The creature turned from the crystal projection, and returned to the window in the same slow manner. Your fear faded as the bone-thin limbs pressed against creaking wood, and its thin lips turned up in the beginnings of a smile. It was strange, but comforting. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- bc gender is important. so are monsters. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- You hiss and squirm until your vision is cleared of rotten flakes and limp hair. at first the monster is a lamo. it doesnt understand personal space, and you go along in that manner until it realizes. the frame folds over awkwardly in an attempt at an apology bow, and you accept with a nod. it makes you feel royal, but you know the only reaosn you are communicating like this is because you are too weak to speak. and then you have my notes: the creaking of the monster shifts into the creaking of a solid door and the squeak,screech of rusted wheels. the monster folds back into its rather drab window space, as a human walks in. it is rushed. it is ugly. it is a man. k so. have fun. reading. bye
PawzKat
#175403230Saturday, October 03, 2015 3:05 AM GMT

Have you played the Heroes Rise trilogy?
MKUltramanKaettekita
#175404847Saturday, October 03, 2015 3:32 AM GMT

my farts got kinky!!!!!!!!
engelRuse
#175448150Saturday, October 03, 2015 7:04 PM GMT

i played the first two, and im trying to create the perfect character on those before i play the third. i love their hosted games tho <3 waywalker university is so chill
MKUltramanKaettekita
#175448591Saturday, October 03, 2015 7:10 PM GMT

shut up idiot no one cares dumbass emo goth suk my ass before hanging ur self lol ur trash bye
PawzKat
#175448683Saturday, October 03, 2015 7:11 PM GMT

Agh, the third is great. I haven't tried the university one - I'll look it up. Have you done Psy High? It's really cliched, but I'm having a ball attempting to unlock all of the endings.
engelRuse
#175465923Saturday, October 03, 2015 10:35 PM GMT

Hey I loved Psy High. I tried to date everyone possible. Everyone. Everyone.
PawzKat
#175570139Monday, October 05, 2015 1:17 AM GMT

I know, right? I was doing this thing were I got all three possible love interests, and then I was going to dump them all at once so I could try and hook along another person as my prom date. But I was reading too fast and accidentally clicked 'yes' when Andrew asked. I was like; crap! D:
foIie
#175577907Monday, October 05, 2015 2:58 AM GMT

hii ranger she said, she said, she said, why don't you just drop dead?
rockmax2112alt
#175578428Monday, October 05, 2015 3:06 AM GMT

I don't understand the obsession of highschool stories/rp Every kid I've met acts like they know everything and act like they're on weed nobody is unique or different Everyone is just stupid (except friends)
PawzKat
#175592993Monday, October 05, 2015 1:17 PM GMT

Yea, but you can chose wha kind of path you want.
engelRuse
#175631683Tuesday, October 06, 2015 12:42 AM GMT

ok but in high school, i actually am different. //proudly displays special snow flake badge actually im not joking. for some reason kids used to think i collected blood???? like they genuinely believed that. also, i befriended the weird kids. who are all mentally ill. but not in a 'im going to kill u way' but a 'i want to kms way' and its very sad. and then u also had us being an lgbt group. but in psy high, i think it deconstructed the things like that. wait who was andrew. i dated carl, bff (allison), cute kid, and then also dated reporter kid for prom, and if broken up with her, got a new girlfriend unnamed. i was kind of. ah-- not straight. at all. it was funny, bc it was before i realized i really am not straight that i started trying to date every possible girl. another good one (hosted or choice not sure) though is the kingdom of daria (i think) and the once with the red V over a girls face. ya, that one. i am a cool non-binary feminine opposite-of-straight alien. opposite of straight bc i dont even know.
PawzKat
#175632166Tuesday, October 06, 2015 12:48 AM GMT

allison is andrew, xD. i went bxb for my first round. i still need the reporter badge, because i accidentally accepted alli's promosal and was like; DAMNIT! i was going to snag haley, xD
engelRuse
#175633644Tuesday, October 06, 2015 1:05 AM GMT

oh. yeah, im feminine non-binary, so the idea of being a boy kind of grossed me out. did they end up changing carls gender or does only ally change? and does she / he still have same-gender moms or is it same-gender dads.
rockmax2112alt
#175635684Tuesday, October 06, 2015 1:28 AM GMT

I'm an introvert I could care less about dating/who's hot as long as you don't have the brain the size of a sesame seed I'll like you "I saw the light: It was a light."
PawzKat
#175635855Tuesday, October 06, 2015 1:30 AM GMT

Well, when you chose that you prefer both you get Tyler and Carl as guys, and Allison as a girl. I forget Carl's female name, but Tyler's is like, Tanya or something. Both gives you more options for prom, I think.
marc12267
#175683609Tuesday, October 06, 2015 11:38 PM GMT

the first is ok second is meh third idk also op im you
InfraredChasm
#175686035Wednesday, October 07, 2015 12:06 AM GMT

@Rock I'm a kid, you know me virtually, and you know I don't act like I'm on drugs.
rockmax2112alt
#175691967Wednesday, October 07, 2015 1:15 AM GMT

apparently it's just me I swear like today this us what 80% of inside my brain looked like http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/355/901/55e.gif

of     1