of     1   

DJDavis22CMS
#175439396Saturday, October 03, 2015 5:19 PM GMT

Here are the predictions before the pre-season /Regular season begins. 1. Patriots- After seeing them perform, they are a really good solid team. Leaded by a HoF Callibar coach, Fire, They have one of the best teams in the NFL right now. Solid and Defense and Offense almost unstoppable. Its gonna be great to see how these guys go forward in the season. They have the most dominate passing game they plan on working with that as they try to go undefeated this season. 2. Broncos- NFL rivals of the Pats, They plan on doing the same thing and plan to go undefeated this season and dominate. They have a Good defense but a Decent Offense. Leaded by IJulioJonesXI, He plans on taking this team all the way to the SuperBowl but, will Fire and the Patriots be a Problem? 3. Packers- This is a strong team and always has been. With a well known coach, KingMoss, They certainly will be a good team this year. I have recently scouted a practice and really have a good O and D. They certainly classify as a underrated team but lets see if they can cme out the shadows and show the NFL what they got. 4. Eagles- Dont get me wrong the Seahawks are a Great team but, the reason of being 4th are the players. With the new rules in NFL about player-Ref, There will certainly be top in NFL in Penalty yards. After defeating Broncos in a close scrim 21-14 they have the team to go to the top no doubt but will the players be the downfall? 5. Seahawks- After seeing them practice for a while I believe that have a pretty decent squad. I cant really say much about them b/c I dont really have much info on tem or their team but I can say I do think, whith the leading of DUHAR, they will become a force in this league. 6. Ravens- They have a pretty small squad of about 6 players so idk if they have a plan or what but if they dont get players I dont see much happening in Baltimore. 7. Dolphins- Same as Ravens. Both have not been scouted yet. 8. Bengals- Have no Players and inactive. FF in their future. 9. 49ers+ Lions+ No coaches = 20 L's THese are season predictions and TO ALL HAVE A GREAT SEASON!
TrueeMemo
#175440784Saturday, October 03, 2015 5:35 PM GMT

Firer likes to steal players [BE AWARE] just like he steals IRL. QQ, good lock this season
Thoriux
#175441622Saturday, October 03, 2015 5:45 PM GMT

Eagles - The Seahawks have a great team,
Reburm
#175441992Saturday, October 03, 2015 5:50 PM GMT

4. Eagles- Dont get me wrong the Seahawks are a Great team (Sometimes your squad decreases in size, but increases in value)http://www.roblox.com/my-siggy-item?id=254538945
tekt
#175442062Saturday, October 03, 2015 5:51 PM GMT

boy
tekt
#175442167Saturday, October 03, 2015 5:52 PM GMT

wdawada I don't need no introduction
Reburm
#175442570Saturday, October 03, 2015 5:57 PM GMT

!rap (Sometimes your squad decreases in size, but increases in value)http://www.roblox.com/my-siggy-item?id=254538945

of     1