of     1   

SirIngenuity
#175567476Monday, October 05, 2015 12:46 AM GMT

Defense: Not much to be said they already are rated the #1 team. Fewest points allowed Most Turn Overs 16 Sacks through 4 games Offense: Offense Line continues to change but it's improving Running backs, I've stated this since week 1 Hillman should be are RB because he is fast and can get to the outside. While Anderson should be the power back who does the short 3rd and 3 etc. QB nothing much. He is not an elite QB he is not an Great QB. He is above average I say a D3 QB he's in the same class as Alex Smith, Flacco, etc WR's we have one of the best WR's duel in the league. DT one of the best in the game. While Emmanuel is also a great WR. Overall: Defense 5/5 - They've have won all 4 games by themselves. Ravens, Chiefs Lions, and now Vikings Offense: 2.5/5 - Dead last in running yards but after today they have the record for longest touchdown run. They're making progress. Peyton is finally getting comfortable in the Pistol format. We're coming along which is a plus. I think people over judge and say were awful on offense. Which is fine because they are use to us coming out guns blazing but every time we did that we ended up dying by week 13. So were slowly getting are MOJO. I suspect by week 8 will start being great offense.

of     1