of     1   

potato7658
#175589041Monday, October 05, 2015 9:21 AM GMT

Lore Okay so this is a story my great great grandpa has been telling since...well, it happened. The day the world collapsed. Based on the Pre-Tear stuff I’ve read, this is going to sound a tad cliche. Let’s start at the beginning. The tears came from out of nowhere. First as these doors that would randomly appear in someone’s backyard or in a cornfield. Then as a rift between dimensions. One day some blue skinned people came from the other side of one of the Tears. We had no idea who or what they are, we named the the Jiralhanae Latin, Ferus Servire, translated to “Wild Slave”. As all true humans do, we shot them on sight. That was the beginning of the end. In the following weeks, each government located and locked down areas with the tears in them. Nobody goes in and nobody goes out. With our guns trained on the tears at all time, you think humanity would’ve won. We didn’t. The Jiralhanae came out with more and more creatures from the other side. The last species recorded was the devil tigers, capable of ripping through a battalion of U.S Marines before being killed. The government started shipping people to the center of the Pacific ocean to stay safe. After some 40 years, we returned to a desolate wasteland, teeming with blues and their pets. This started the 2nd Interdimensional War. We beat the Jiralhanae back to the doors, save a few hundred stragglers. A day after this happened, the Tears would create a singularity that sucked in all of the surrounding area, leaving no life whatsoever. The world leaders decided to wait it out once again. The singularities lasted another 3 years, until they decided to throw a bunch of crap at the Tears, hoping that would be enough to block them off. They were so close… Soon after the Jiralhanae came back, smaller in force and unarmed. The leader, bearing a savage grin, shouted to the armies in front of them “We bring you, the disease that haunts our young!” A torrent of dust flew out of the Tear, covering the men in a purple haze. The men and women who served at that particular Tear, eventually spread the “disease” to the rest of the world. This disease didn’t harm the first people with it. It harmed their children, and their children’s children. The disease gave each generation a new side effect, the most prominent being animalistic features. (I myself have small, underdeveloped wings on my back) While this may sound more like a blessing than a curse, they also gave a few of the “survivors” mental problems, including insanity. Some became more animal than human, living their life with others of their like. This is the saddest fate one can have. I have seen many a man lose their life to an insane Hybrid. Now you know the crap that humanity has to go through now. Hopefully you can find a better life, somewhere among the brave. The end of humanity as we know it is near. Make way for the new breed. (Written by duckman7717, published by potato7658) ADMINS duckman7717 potato7658 RULES Only swear words allowed are B*rstard, Hell, Damn and *sshole- ANY ROBLOX BANNED SWEARS ARE UP TO THE ROBLOX DEVS TO DECIDED, I DO NOT MIND. ANY OTHER WORDS USED WILL RESULT IN A WARNING- 3 WARNINGS WILL RESULT IN A MONTH BAN No Hacking what so ever Everything else is fine, its a game not a court room ;D
oceania27
#176060034Monday, October 12, 2015 4:30 AM GMT

I demand to be a admin.
killreb
#176060634Monday, October 12, 2015 4:41 AM GMT

So do you know you used the lore terminology for brutes in halo? Because I have a feeling you you do.
oceania27
#179309374Tuesday, December 08, 2015 5:56 AM GMT

Food

of     1