of     1   

FauxSlytherin
#175605012Monday, October 05, 2015 7:03 PM GMT

So k. First, Clan skills: HaineClan: Can jump very high FeuClan: Can stay in really hot places for a long period of time AubeClan: They're good hiders AugmenterClan: Really good fighters Now rules. 1. Don't kill without permission, I may not have Admin, but I'll make sure my friends who come on with you treat you bad if you break this rule for 2 weeks. 2. Be respectful. Be respectful is someone suggests names when you already named your kit or yourself. Because if you ignore it, you could be missing really really good names. 3. DON'T RANDOMLY BECOME DEPUTY. Everyone hates the people who randomly become leader and deputy when there already is one. Ask someone if theres a leader! 4. Don't ask for me to make neon morphs. If I have pink on a morph, it's for a scar. 5. If you know you have trouble being nice, don't have the 'Kind' or 'Caring' trait. If you have trouble being mean don't have the 'Rude' or 'evil trait. 6. ONLY USE THE CLANS THAT ARE IN THE DESC. If I, or one of my friends catch you making your own Clan, or in a Clan thats not one of the 4 I made, my friends and I when we come on will treat you bad for 3 weeks. 7. If you need help, ask the people I list in the description. I would've made this in the desc, but eh. I'm too lazy.

of     1