of     1   

roboman78799
#175732281Wednesday, October 07, 2015 9:15 PM GMT

--STORY-- Times were peaceful. Everyone lived in harmony, as equals, in a highly advanced society of intellectuals. The age of technology had come, we where slowly absorbed by our curiosity and our love of screens. It began slow, with every new break in research jumpstarting the industry, only making it worse. But something that never should have seen the light of day was invented for the very reason of our addiction to technology, something that the world had never seen before. It was a small micro chip, it would be implanted into your brain and thus an incredibly invasive procedure would be enacted, it's wires sprawling across every neuro connection. It had the capabilities to project images in side your mind, you could make a phone call just by thinking to someone, you could send pictures with your eyes, or make them with your imagination. Of course it was advertised for commercial use, entertainment, that's what they called it. But it had a far darker purpose. As every software update was released it's coiled wires wrapped farther around you, slinking through every vital organ. It had gotten to the point where most people were 35% foreign material, they were 35% less human. These machines violated peoples security, every passing glance or thought could be stored in a database for further research, people began to catch on. The entire network was controlled by a central mainframe at the original implant spot, the brain. The chip had spread to deeply to take out, so people destroyed the link between the chip, and the people who controlled it. The company that originally designed the chip was called "Cybernetix" they had grown so big they rivaled the government. People began to take a stand against them, they tampered with the chips, making themselves stronger, faster and more agile. Body parts became visibly metal, when a limb was chopped off it could be rebuilt, better and stronger. They became superhuman, or what people may refer to them as, cyborgs. As the fight for independence from Cybernetix grew, people banded together, they formed a small resistance. As a result complete an utter war sparked, Cybernetix began enlisting their army, humans. they didn't know what they were doing, their were brains being controlled by a higher authority, through the chip. As a result to this blood shed, today, 2189, the world lies in ashes, a husk of what it once was. It's hard to think that this could have been prevented, but for right now, we need too fight. Rules-- No completely over powered abilities No gary sues/ mary sues All ROBLOX rules apply Admins will be selected by me CS:-- Name: Age: Appearance:(This includes, metal body parts, or other cyborg-ish things) Personality: Bio:(Optional) Weapons:(Really just put anything here that is unique to you swords, guns etc.) +3,457 I JUST LoVE SARCASM
ThatBlazingPony
#175732463Wednesday, October 07, 2015 9:18 PM GMT

Marked.
roboman78799
#175732624Wednesday, October 07, 2015 9:21 PM GMT

I knew you would mark this tbh +3,457 I JUST LoVE SARCASM
ThatBlazingPony
#175733188Wednesday, October 07, 2015 9:31 PM GMT

CS:-- Name: Jessica Tvyatt Age: 24 Appearance: Her short blonde hair falls to just below her shoulders, pulled up into a small bun. She has crimson eyes and she stands at 5'2". She wears a white tank top with twin electric blue racing stripes going down the middle of it with the words "This Is What We've Been Racing Towards" printed on it in a silver font; blue skinny jeans and red sneakers. On her shoulders she has shoulder pads that have downsized wheelson them. She also has gauntlets on her hands that follow the same design as her top. Personality: TBR Bio: Nope.avi Weapons: TPeacekeeper from BO2
roboman78799
#175733513Wednesday, October 07, 2015 9:36 PM GMT

@That what do you mean by "On her shoulders she has shoulder pads that have downsized wheelson them." Like she has literal wheels? Like a car? +3,457 I JUST LoVE SARCASM
ThatBlazingPony
#175733547Wednesday, October 07, 2015 9:36 PM GMT

Yeah. But they are only for decoration.
roboman78799
#175733729Wednesday, October 07, 2015 9:39 PM GMT

@That Okay, accepted. +3,457 I JUST LoVE SARCASM
ThatBlazingPony
#175733898Wednesday, October 07, 2015 9:42 PM GMT

So now we wait for others.
roboman78799
#175737206Wednesday, October 07, 2015 10:26 PM GMT

B1 +3,457 I JUST LoVE SARCASM
DragonNarutoOnline
#175845325Friday, October 09, 2015 7:47 PM GMT

CS:-- Name: Jason 'Jay' Markson Age: 16 Appearance: Long brown hair along with a cyborg eye that connects him to the internet. A small beard and his other eye was blue Personality: Pretty rude. Bio:(Optional) Weapons: Sniper, bow & quiver and dual daggers.
Albonies
#175851824Friday, October 09, 2015 9:17 PM GMT

Name:Micheal Rob Tryce Age:15 Years old Appearance:Black Sword Pack,Black eye patch with a glowing red dot, Red (Auburn-ish) hair,Pirate Hook,Peg Leg, Black Armor with glowing red texture. Personality:Nice,Leader,Cyborg Pirate,Curious. Bio: Born in 2000 (But was frozen and stayed alive till the future) Born in Mississippi, Parents murdered. Weapons:Swords,Hook,Fists.

of     1