of     1   

Cyrilux
#175789142Thursday, October 08, 2015 8:43 PM GMT

First single off my upcoming album called "Lazarus" All credits for the hook go to Trip Lee. ------------------------------------------------------ [Lazarus/Legacy/Verse 1] Hopped up out the grave, Good Mornin’, Feel like I been sleepin’ on this game, Forgot to holla Peace Out, Now I’m crouchin’ over what was supposed to be my grave, Instead places are switched, bury the ego, Make Death my Slave, They reported a death, but can’t find the body, Where is he, their radars can’t find me, tinfoil coverin’ my skull, It’s been too long, let me stretch, These lyrical blades aren’t dull, they just need a little enlightening, Fighting the smell, been buried for too long, Am I to agile, trust me, I ain’t fragile, This is my battle, main event showdown, Man, you’re all alone this time, I'll see y'all soon, Deadman walkin', his name is Lazarus, [Lazarus/Legacy/Hook] Wake'em! Wake'em up Now! (4x), Hopped up out the grave, Good Morning, I been sleeping for too long, I'm yawning, They bury me, black suit, black tie, I'm alive and I woke up looking fly, So from now on, From now on you can call me Lazarus (3x), Former Deadman walkin’, Lazarus, From Now on you can call me Lazarus (3x), Former Deadman walkin’, Lazarus, [Lazarus/Legacy/Verse 2] Unleash a demon on a beat, I’m Mephistopheles, No way in Heaven or in Hell that you’ll be stopping me, From dropping these Lyrical philosophies, If you wear skinny jeans this track is your apocalypse, (A-pac-a-leeps) Speaking of swag, that s[] is whack, just stop it, please, You shouldn’t continue, you’re lacking, Slacking on the beat, WOO!, heat it up in here, Y’all might think I’m new to the rap game, But I’m hungry, so I’ll eat your opinions, So I’m gonna strike without warning, I’m looking for some c00ch and your b[] h[]y, My rhymes fantastic, yours corny, My bars are WMDs, S.W.A.T gon’ storm me, But that don’t even alarm me, Went to bed with 2 b[], killed 3, Lil b[] you don’t wanna see me, But s[], I’m coming out the grave, succeeding without an issue, [Lazarus/Legacy/Hook] Wake'em! Wake'em up Now! (4x), Hopped up out the grave, Good Morning, I been sleeping for too long, I'm yawning, They bury me, black suit, black tie, I'm alive and I woke up looking fly, So from now on, From now on you can call me Lazarus (3x), Former Deadman walkin’, Lazarus, From Now on you can call me Lazarus (3x), Former Deadman walkin’, Lazarus [Lazarus/Legacy/Verse 3] You claim you're 17, But you been spittin' 16’s since 15, Lost your v1rg1n1ty at 14, some b[] you dated for two weeks, We meet at 13, stuck in deep thought at 12, Midnight rider, or midnight Writer, Claim you a lover not a fighter, Yet you light a fire on beats, and to my house, 1 year under 12, Just eleven already dreaming of Grammy in heaven, Double digits at ten, Claim you been dope since 1 9 8 7, 6 inch d[], At 5 you dreamed of your final night, 4 tours, 3 cars, all 2 doors, I don’t know ‘bout you but I know I'm standing over your sleeping body, Matches and gasoline, back it up with some chloroform, These flames stormin' your scorchin' corpse, But will anybody miss you, Will they attend if your funeral is free? But now I lay you down to rest, You ain't coming up, this ain’t a bench press, You claimed you confessed your love to Death, Now you shall be on your way, [Lazarus/Legacy/Hook] Wake'em! Wake'em up Now! (4x), Hopped up out the grave, Good Morning, I been sleeping for too long, I'm yawning, They bury me, black suit, black tie, I'm alive and I woke up looking fly, So from now on, From now on you can call me Lazarus (3x), Former Deadman walkin’, Lazarus, From Now on you can call me Lazarus (3x), Former Deadman walkin’, Lazarus, [x2] Am I supposed to say something inspirational or something?
YungSmoke
#175790933Thursday, October 08, 2015 9:09 PM GMT

Niiice
Cyrilux
#175791021Thursday, October 08, 2015 9:10 PM GMT

@Yung Thanks. Am I supposed to say something inspirational or something?
Cyrilux
#175811187Friday, October 09, 2015 1:46 AM GMT

OIII BUMP BUMP BUMP Am I supposed to say something inspirational or something?
YungSmoke
#175811558Friday, October 09, 2015 1:51 AM GMT

LMAO, I thought your signature was part of your lyrics. mah bad.
Cyrilux
#175811942Friday, October 09, 2015 1:56 AM GMT

LMAO I forgot my siggy was in there. Usually isn't. I guess because ROBLOX kept blocking the post it re-inserted it. It fits in though. Am I supposed to say something inspirational or something?
BLUEDREAMDEATH
#175828264Friday, October 09, 2015 11:51 AM GMT

Hot AF
Cyrilux
#175829796Friday, October 09, 2015 1:12 PM GMT

^ My first verse was trash though. Just started writing after a good nine months.. Am I supposed to say something inspirational or something?
FishLAD
#175838628Friday, October 09, 2015 5:35 PM GMT

yes this is good tight rhyme with meaning, loving the vibe nice work man -fishLAD <
Cyrilux
#175847131Friday, October 09, 2015 8:12 PM GMT

@FishLAD Thanks! Am I supposed to say something inspirational or something?
Cyrilux
#175914739Saturday, October 10, 2015 4:57 PM GMT

BUMP BUMP BUMP Am I supposed to say something inspirational or something?

of     1