of     1   

RaymondReddington
#175904868Saturday, October 10, 2015 2:24 PM GMT

Netflix has been streaming a ton of Marvel content over the past year. Daredevil revolutionized the comic book market once it released the crime drama in May. Many people doubted the show due to the monstrosity the movie was back in the early 2000's. Only Evanescence benefited from that film. Though, Jessica Jones is a different case. She's barely known by any casual viewer and comic readers didn't expect Disney or Marvel to tell her story. That being said, here's why you should watch Jessica Jones. Obviously, Daredevil was WAY out of Disney's ballpark. Realistic violence and a delightfully dark story is something Disney goes out of their way to avoid. Just look at Pirates of the Caribbean. Jessica Jones takes a slightly more twisted venture in her tale. She was mind controlled and abused in every way possible (literally) by a purple man for eight months. On top of that, no one looked for her. Not even the avengers knew she was gone. This creates a really mature tone from the start. Disney did make a vow from the very beginning. They WILL NOT tell an R-rated story. What that means is that Disney is pretty much avoiding the TV-MA rating. That means they're gonna push the envelope with these series as far as they will go. This leaves a lot of surprises along the way for not just Jessica Jones, but Luke Cage and Iron Fist as well. Though, this series in particular will be cutting it close. Way close. So, to avoid anymore spoilers, tell me what you think in the comments. Will you watch the series? Will you not watch the series? Let me know.
MrGrimmer
#175906003Saturday, October 10, 2015 2:45 PM GMT

i'll bet your mom will watch jessica jones
RaymondReddington
#176005901Sunday, October 11, 2015 5:14 PM GMT

Terrible joke, muscle man.
sangyourrefrain
#176011101Sunday, October 11, 2015 6:16 PM GMT

a girl in my american heritage girls troop was named jessica jones 3spooky5me
RaymondReddington
#176031750Sunday, October 11, 2015 10:15 PM GMT

That's funny. I wish my name was Matt Murdock...

of     1