chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     8   

eikoopmit
#176937917Monday, October 26, 2015 9:06 AM GMT

Whoo, political fights!
Absxlve
#176943222Monday, October 26, 2015 1:18 PM GMT

I DON'T EAT POTATOES, I EAT POTATOES THAT COME FROM CHIPPERS AND KFC. YOU NORTHERN SCUMBAG WITH YOUR KNACKER ACCENTS REMIND ME OF HOW COLUMBUS WAS DECLARED A HERETIC FOR THINKING THE WORLD WAS ROUND. "I can speak many different Chineses." -Danonymous 2015.
eikoopmit
#176943410Monday, October 26, 2015 1:28 PM GMT

Actually, it was common knowledge since the time of the ancient Greeks that the Earth was round; the argument that Columbus had with everyone was over size, not shape. It turns out that Columbus was wrong, by the way, and everyone else was correct(-ish).
Tailsdahfox136
#176943429Monday, October 26, 2015 1:29 PM GMT

OH SORRY MISTER SOUTHERNER, (and may I add Leprechaun lover) THAT YOU ARE GETTING FAT OFF OF KFC. WHAT ARE YOU? AMERICAN? THE SOUTH MAY AS WELL BE AMERICA.
eikoopmit
#176943669Monday, October 26, 2015 1:41 PM GMT

I should add that, according to most sources on the conflicts in Ireland I can find, it's not North versus South but just a helluva lot more complicated. The Republic of Ireland claims that the entire island of Ireland are their territory; they don't think of themselves as "South Irish" but rather as just Irish. The UK claims the six counties of Ireland it controls, calling it North Ireland, although the legal status of North Ireland in UK government isn't very clear. North Ireland is divided between "Unionists", who want to remain part of the UK, and "Nationalists", who want to join the Republic of Ireland. The UK supports Unionists and the Republic supports the Nationalists. This is according to reading I've done on the Internet and not any first hand experience on my behalf, but as with all conflicts, it's more complicated than "North vs South".
Tailsdahfox136
#176943782Monday, October 26, 2015 1:46 PM GMT

Don't forget that the US funded a terrorist group (The IRA) to fight against the British Army. That's not the Republic's fault, that's America being stupid. Still, the North can't claim innocence due to the UVF and UDR.
eikoopmit
#176944150Monday, October 26, 2015 2:04 PM GMT

One man's terrorist agency is another's legitimate government and saviours from oppression - just look at what started the Great War if you want proof of that.
Absxlve
#176945022Monday, October 26, 2015 2:30 PM GMT

It's playful arguing. Yeah, Americans heavily influenced Irish kids in the republic, the females here are more or less as annoying as the Americans. Only problem is, the Americans can actually comprehend written english but the many Irish people my age couldn't even spell properly. I can confirm. "I can speak many different Chineses." -Danonymous 2015.
luckeewolf
#176945078Monday, October 26, 2015 2:32 PM GMT

Guys guys guys Go to /pol/ "insults are our food"
eikoopmit
#176945079Monday, October 26, 2015 2:32 PM GMT

I thought that the Irish spoke, well, Irish.
Absxlve
#176945176Monday, October 26, 2015 2:35 PM GMT

Well, we were a colony of the British Empire, and knowing my geography and history most or all colonies of the British Empire speaks English to the point where they can't speak their main language anymore. We teach Irish, but practically no one makes use of it, no one wants to learn it. Some towns in central Ireland speak Irish, but those places are the only places where Irish is actually useful. Now, it is safe for me to say that Irish people are bad at speaking and writing in both languages, they excessively, as stated by me before a long time ago, use the term "like" (like totes amazeballs yee like we're like the Americans like oh my gosh). "I can speak many different Chineses." -Danonymous 2015.
duck14
#176970318Monday, October 26, 2015 11:05 PM GMT

I still haven't actually written anything yet so they may have gone ahead.
SenseiOnion
#176970967Monday, October 26, 2015 11:15 PM GMT

Are you still letting people join? Now, this is a story all about how my life got flipped-turned upside down
CreativeMystery
#176988548Tuesday, October 27, 2015 4:06 AM GMT

No, it's closed for right now. It's kind of a "BETA". A bit of a test run if you will.
North1233
#177088848Thursday, October 29, 2015 12:03 AM GMT

Name? Jaarkian Gender? Male Species? A box of cereal with a mouth Abilities? Can attempt to suck up enemies and eat them Are you tamable? Yes "Let's eat grandpa." "Let's eat, grandpa." Punctuation can save lives.
CreativeMystery
#177141893Thursday, October 29, 2015 11:18 PM GMT

That's top tier monster creating. Feel free to join the active thread. You can start when on the next floor (2).
Tailsdahfox136
#177163739Friday, October 30, 2015 8:40 AM GMT

-MONSTER CS- Name? Death Killy Stabber the Khorne Berserker. Gender? He's imbued with the powers of chaos, he can be female or male (or both if he really wants to). Species? Chaos Space Marine. Stabber never takes off his helmet, like, never. Due to the fact it is essentially welded to his face, and the helmet moves and has expressions like a face, as if it were some kind of living metal. He wears a large red metal chestplate, the same colour as his helmet, with the mark of his God, Khorne the Blood God slapped on the centre of it. Of course, there's also the multitude of spiky things coming off of his armour as well, as any self respecting chaos marine would have. He wears what appears to be similar to what the Roman's would wear to protect their legs, which is essentially an armoured skirt. But under the skirt is more of the standard issue power armour all space marines and chaos space marines wear (and of course, various spiky bits on his legs). He also wears no protection on his arms, and has two, huge tree-trunks of arms that literally look like what power armour would look like if it was skin, he has two large metal wristbands over his wrists as well, with pointy sharp things of course. Abilities?: Has Chaotic magic that imbues him with the ability to summon Khorne Daemons, unnatural strength, on death, he summons a large amount of Khorne Daemons. He uses a chain-axe and a bolt-pistol. Are you tamable? No. Like, REEEEEAAAAALLY No.
CreativeMystery
#177312245Sunday, November 01, 2015 6:43 PM GMT

Neat, he's in. You'll probably also be on floor 2. I'll let you know when they get there.

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     8